Broadband & TV reviews, news & deals
Find deals in your area
Enter your postcode below to find broadband, TV and phone deals available in your area.
Browse deals by type
Popular digital providers
Read on Recombu Digital
17 hours ago | POSTED IN News
Some of the new BBC HD channels, BBC Four HD, BBC News, and Cbeebies HD won't be available on Freeview and YouView everywhere from launch. While all digital terrestrial customers will be able to enjoy BBC Three HD and...
21 hours ago | POSTED IN News
The BBC has announced the imminent launch of five new HD channels on Sky, Virgin Media, Freeview HD, YouView and Freesat HD. Customers will be able to tune into BBC Three HD, BBC Four HD, BBC News HD, CBeebies HD and...
21 hours ago | POSTED IN News
Small businesses in 22 cities in the UK are now able to apply for grant of up to £3,000 to cover the cost of installing faster broadband connectivity. Initially 10 cities will be eligible for the Broadband...
22 hours ago | POSTED IN News
Openreach has issued a number of notices following storms that battered the British Isles and left parts of Scotland and Northern England without broadband access. The BT business issued an MBORC (Matters Beyond Our...
yesterday | POSTED IN News
Around 31 towns and villages in Devon and Somerset are to get superfast broadband as part of a £94 million project to bring fibre to rural areas.By the end of March 2014, fibre broadband will be available to these...
- YouView adds support for USB keyboards and zooms in on accessibility
- The million pound cost of upgrading 10,000 premises to superfast broadband
- Sky vs Virgin Media: TV, broadband and phone
- Sky more likely to embrace 4K broadcasts than BBC
- Wuaki.tv to launch on LG smart TVs
- British Gas Hive Review: Control your central heating with your phone
- Drop Caller ID charges, MPs tell BT, Virgin Media and other ISPs: UPDATED
- UK government confirms plans to block extremist websites
- LG puts AllJoyn smartphone control into smart TVs
- Netflix rebuilds the House of Cards for a second exclusive series
- Christmas TV schedule 2013: What’s on Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media, BT and TalkTalk TV?
- TalkTalk’s Christmas YouView upgrade window is still open
- Rural broadband trial fund offers £10m for fibre, 4G and wireless
- Sky Go Tablet for Android slabs touches down in Google Play
- EE to have 4G running in 160 UK towns and cities by Christmas
- Sky launching Sky Movies rental service for non subscribers
- TalkTalk offers half-price Entertainment TV Boost and PictureBox movies for two months
- BT Parental Control to launch by the end of this year
Popular on Recombu
- BT Sport 1 free on Freeview for two weeks, Sky, Virgin and BT punters get a free weekend
- Broadband copper cable theft and BT's RABIT technology
- Scrap Metal Dealers Act now in force, broadband copper thieves beware
- China begins to manufacture LiFi kits: 150Mbps broadband speeds over LED bulbs
- Broadband in Exeter blasted by French lightning
Join us on Facebook
Become a fan to keep up to date with the latest news, reviews & apps!