Mobile game Cut the Rope has been updated for iOS and Android devices, bringing extra game play and iCloud support.
Available to download now, version 1.6 brings the following updates:
- New Buzz Box featuring the rope moving bees
- New hidden Om Nom drawing to collect
- Optimisation for iOS 5 - including iCloud support across all iOS devices
- Reordered level boxes - to ensure better playing experience
- Various optimization and fixes
For Apple iPhone and iPad users iCloud support is probably the most welcome feature, which means when you complete a level on one device, you can continue at the same point on the other.
The app has also been updated for Android, bringing the new Buzz Box level along with bug fixes and optimisations.
Developed by Chillingo Cut the Rope is one of our favourite games at Recombu, provoking arguments as to whether or not it's better than Angry Birds. Like Rovio’s smash hit it has a very simple but highly addictive premise: slice the rope to drop the candy to Om Nom the little green frog. As the levels progress, things get harder with spikes, bubbles, handles and now bees to contend with.