There are certain things we would like to be able to do: carrying around more than two phones without needing a bag, eating pizza every day, accurately predicting Apple products and snowboarding like a pro. Enter Addicted to Snow's 'learn to ride' app that contains video tutorials, slow motion sequences and detailed explanations of tricks from pro snowboarders. We should point out that you have to pay for some of the tutorials but the app itself is free to download and comes with a variety of free material, including a 20 minute showcase video. Rad. Download it here [iTunes link].
App Friday: Addicted to Snow learn to ride
You should also read...Apple's App Store hits 50 billion downloads milestone Samsung TV Discovery brings remote, TV search, social sharing and more to smartphones Angry Birds Star Wars gets 22 new levels for Android and iOS
Join the conversation
- Vodafone reportedly delaying LTE service to wait for the iPhone 5S
- Qualcomm shows off impressive 5.1-inch 2560x1440 Mirasol display
- Samsung buys 10% stake in smartphone manufacturer Pantech
- iOS 7 could include Flickr and Vimeo integration
- Ultimate tablet comparison: Xperia Tablet Z vs iPad 4 vs Nexus 10 vs Padfone 2 vs Note 10.1
Join us on Facebook
Become a fan to keep up to date with the latest news, reviews & apps!