We see a lot of mobile phone concepts but the Nokia Frame concept created in 2008 by Daniel Kwast, Vicky Müller and Carl Dahren, is beautiful. The Nokia Frame combines social features with modern technology, such as augmented reality, in a way we haven't seen before. We know from Daniel Kwast's blog that this was a project for the Designskolen Kolding, a Danish design school, and that Nokia wanted the students to find a new way to show its “Nokianess”. It seems that this gem of a concept has gone unnoticed by the media and we're very happy to have found it. Nokia we want this.
Old Nokia concept is beautifully simple, surprisingly modern
You should also read...Nokia's PureView 'EOS' phone design allegedly detailed Update: Carphone Warehouse and Phones 4U to also stock the Nokia Lumia 925 Nokia Lumia 925 Review: First Look
Join the conversation
- Vodafone reportedly delaying LTE service to wait for the iPhone 5S
- Qualcomm shows off impressive 5.1-inch 2560x1440 Mirasol display
- Samsung buys 10% stake in smartphone manufacturer Pantech
- iOS 7 could include Flickr and Vimeo integration
- Ultimate tablet comparison: Xperia Tablet Z vs iPad 4 vs Nexus 10 vs Padfone 2 vs Note 10.1
Join us on Facebook
Become a fan to keep up to date with the latest news, reviews & apps!