Imagine if you could turn your phone into a Super Nintendo, hook it up to your TV and then play games on it using a PS3 controller. Amazing, right? Well, a clever developer called Tomasz Stern has managed to do exactly that using a Nokia N900. We know it's been done before using a Wii remote but there's something about the marriage of Nokia and Sony hardware with Nintendo software that makes us feel giddy. You can find instructions on how to do it on Tomasz Stern's blog.
PS3 Sixaxis controller connected to N900, used to play SNES games
You should also read...No related articles found.
Join the conversation
- Recombu Winter Wonderland Day 8: Win 12 months of Sky's Complete Bundle TV package
- Recombu Winter Wonderland Day 7: Win a £50 GAME voucher
- Three customers to get free bump to 4G by Xmas
- Microsoft Xbox Music lets you stream tunes to mobiles
- Samsung working on transparent, rear-touch smartphone display
Join us on Facebook
Become a fan to keep up to date with the latest news, reviews & apps!