ZOMG we want to live in the World by Light. Created by Matthias Menzel, Lena Edman and Klaus Wasiak, the World by Light video is part of a project for the Umea Institute of Design in Sweden. According to Menzel, the project took ten weeks to complete and we can see why. It's an incredibly exciting vision of a world which boasts interactive magazines, tablets, and space travel. We're not sure which bit is more exciting though, the space travel part or the seamless check-in system at the airport. Imagine not having to queue at an airport. Ah. Good times.
World by Light: Tablets and space travel, need we say more?
You should also read...No related articles found.
Join the conversation
- Spotify brings free streaming to iOS and Android…well, sort of
- Recombu Winter Wonderland Day 12: Win one of three Plants vs. Zombies 2 goodie bags
- Yellow Jacket is a shockingy good smartphone stun-gun
- Apple doles out Christmas gifts with 12 Days gift app
- Budget Android phones to go 64bit and rock 4G
Join us on Facebook
Become a fan to keep up to date with the latest news, reviews & apps!