14110 ratingsMore info 1
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
ARCTIC P12 PWM PST (5 Pack) - 120 mm Case Fan, PWM Sharing Technology (PST), Pressure-optimised, Value Pack, Very quiet motor, Computer, 200-1800 RPM - BlackARCTIC
6262 ratingsMore info 2
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM PST, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM PST: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
16721 ratingsMore info 3
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours
- A fan speed of 2,000 rpm for extremely high air pressure
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 36.9 dB(A)
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 RGB Square Frame Fan, RGB 4-Pin Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing, 120mm PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid RadiatorCoolermaster
6535 ratingsMore info 4
- RGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an RGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span
Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin Fan, 24 Independently LEDS, 120mm PWM Static Pressure Fan, Absorbing Pads for Computer Case & Liquid RadiatorCooler Master
4192 ratingsMore info 5
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM Fan Controly, Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync
- Wired ARGB controller Color can be adjusted with just a touch of a button without the need for software
- Included 3 MF120 Halo 120mm fans, plus Wired ARGB controller
ARCTIC F12 (5 Pack) - 120 mm Standard Case Fan, Value Pack, Low Noise, Very Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 1350 RPM - BlackARCTIC
2845 ratingsMore info 6
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves airflow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- SAVE YOUR MONEY WITH THE FIVE PACK: By buying this product you will receive five F12 Standard Case Fans, thus saving your money
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 1350 RPM, Airflow: 53 CFM/90.1 m³/h (@ 1350 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1350 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
upHere RGB Series Case Fan,120mm Fan,Quiet Edition High Airflow Adjustable Color LED Case Fan for PC Cases-5 PackupHere
178 ratingsMore info 7
- 1.Customizable RGB LED Lighting:With ultra-bright RGB LED lights, provides full lighting for your build, achieving magical lighting effects with multiple-choice controls and multiple different modes like breathing, static, and multi-color cycling.
- 2.RF Wireless Remote:Unlimited color transformation, One key to change RGB color.
- 3.Super Quiet: Equipped with rubber pads and hydraulic bearing, which greatly reduce operating noise and improves efficiency.
- 4.Long Service Life:Wear resistant hydraulic bearing construction makes the fan run noiseless and the air aolume larger with an astounding service life of more than 40,000 hours.
- 5.Two Way Installation:Easy for installation.You can either blow warm air out of the case or draw cool air into your case.
ID-COOLING XF-12025-ARGB-TRIO 120mm Case Fan ARGB 3 Pack RGB Fans 5V 3-PIN Connector MB Sync Internal Fans Cable Management Silent Fan PWM Fan for CPU Cooler/Radiator/PC ChassisID-COOLING
101 ratingsMore info 8
- 【PWM fan】The PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 700 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
- 【Addressable RGB Lighting】The Addressable RGB lighting is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【RGB Sync】The addressable RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via the 5V 3PIN connector.
- 【Compatibility】The standard 120X120X25mm cooling fan is designed to match the CPU cooler, CPU water cooler, pc case, etc.
- 【Superior Build Quality】High quality fan blades and frame built-in extremely even light diffuser. The 120mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance
Corsair AF120 Elite, High-Performance 120mm PWM Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan with AirGuide Technology (Low-Noise, Zero RPM Mode Support) Single Pack - BlackCorsair
85 ratingsMore info 9
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to channel concentrated airflow and improve cooling, whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing: Lubricant between the shaft and bearing greatly reduces friction, ensuring exceptional durability and minimal noise.
- Push Air Without Pushing the Decibels: A low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 31.5 dBA.
- Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 400 RPM up to 1,850 RPM, pushing up to 59.1 CFM of air with 1.93mm-H2O of static pressure.
- Zero RPM Mode Support: Stops the fan entirely when sent a 0 RPM PWM signal, completely eliminating fan noise.
DeepCool FK120 3in1 PC Fans 3 Packs 120mm 1850RPM FDB Computer Case Fans 4-Pin PWM 68.99CFM Cooling Fans Quiet Under 28dB(A) High Performance for Cases CPU Liquid Coolers and CPU Air CoolersDEEPCOOL
54 ratingsMore info 10
- DeepCool PC fan FK120 3in1, high-compatibility choice for 360mm CPU liquid Coolers
- FK120 computer case fan increase 10% fan blade surface for strongerl heat dissipation
- PBT material Fan blades guarantee long-term usage with top durability and wear resistance
- Carefully constructed and tested to output increased static pressure and concentrated airflow
- Full load 1850RPM with 68.99CFM air flow builds efficient computer case cooling system
- Noise damping pads in fan avoid vibration keep noise level under 28dB(A) in full load mode
- 4-pin PWM PC fan matains balance between silence and performance to suit different needs
- FK120 carries neither RGB nor ARGB lighting to build specific PC building theme without any LED