14110 ratingsMore info 1
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1700 RPM, max. 25.1 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
CORSAIR iCUE SP120 RGB ELITE Performance 120mm PWM Triple Fan Kit with iCUE Lighting Node CORE (Pack of 3)Corsair
4176 ratingsMore info 2
- CORSAIR AirGuide Technology: Utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator
- Eight Individually Addressable RGB LEDs: Create mesmerizing RGB lighting with eight LEDs along each fan hub
- ICUE Lighting Node CORE Included: Control RGB lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software with this compact RGB Lighting Controller, cutting down cable clutter
- Your Setup at Your Command: Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronised across all your compatible products
- Low-Noise, High-Performance: A translucent 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.Keep Your System Cool: Powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds up to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure
1039 ratingsMore info 3
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 22.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Next-gen A-series design combines high airflow and high static pressure performance, ideal both as a case fan and for CPU coolers, watercooling radiators and AIO liquid cooling systems
- State-of-the-art engineering (AAO frame, Flow Acceleration Channels, record tight 0.5mm tip clearance) and construction (Sterrox LCP material, metal-reinforced hub, metal bearing shell, etc.)
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM motherboard fan headers, 450-2000rpm speed range (near silent at idle, powerful under load)
- chromax.black.swap edition with swappable red, black, white, blue, yellow, grey and green anti-vibration pads for colour-customising (4 pads of each colour plus black anti-vibration gasket)
ARCTIC P12 PWM - 120 mm Case Fan with PWM, Pressure-optimised, Very Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1800 RPM - BlackARCTIC
2738 ratingsMore info 4
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- 200 TO 1800 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
991 ratingsMore info 5
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Eight individually addressable RGB LEDs line each fan hub, creating mesmerizing RGB lighting.
- Use the included compact iCUE Lighting Node CORE to easily control lighting for up to six CORSAIR RGB fans via CORSAIR iCUE software, cutting down cable clutter with simple USB 2.0 and SATA connections.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products.
- A translucent, low-noise 120mm fan blade spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 550 RPM to 1,500 RPM, pushing up to 47.7 CFM of air with 1.46mm-H2O of static pressure.
16721 ratingsMore info 6
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80,000 hours
- A fan speed of 2,000 rpm for extremely high air pressure
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 36.9 dB(A)
Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 RGB Square Frame Fan, RGB 4-Pin Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade, Sealed Bearing, 120mm PWM Control for Computer Case & Liquid RadiatorCoolermaster
6535 ratingsMore info 7
- RGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an RGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure. A refreshed blade for improved lighting
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span
Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin Fan, 24 Independently LEDS, 120mm PWM Static Pressure Fan, Absorbing Pads for Computer Case & Liquid RadiatorCooler Master
4192 ratingsMore info 8
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution
- PWM Fan Controly, Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync
- Wired ARGB controller Color can be adjusted with just a touch of a button without the need for software
- Included 3 MF120 Halo 120mm fans, plus Wired ARGB controller
Antec PWM PC Fans, 120mm Fan, 4-pin PWM High Performance Case Fans, 12V 4-pin PWM Connector, Computer Fans with 1600 RPM, P12 Series 5 PacksAntec
982 ratingsMore info 9
- PWM 4-pin Connector, Fan Speed: 1400 ± 200 RPM , Airflow: 60.4CFM , Air pressure: 1.29 mmH2O
- High Quality Fan Blade :Designed with 9 blades to provide high airflow (60.4 CFM)
- Superior Airflow And Pressure : The square design of the fan frame providing highly efficient ventilation (1400 ± 200 RPM)
- Silent Case Fan：8 rubber pads which can make your rig more quietly (30dBA) when the fans work with high performance.
- Easy To Install: Entry-level installation and operation, only 3 steps.
ID-COOLING XF-12025-ARGB-TRIO 120mm Case Fan ARGB 3 Pack RGB Fans 5V 3-PIN Connector MB Sync Internal Fans Cable Management Silent Fan PWM Fan for CPU Cooler/Radiator/PC ChassisID-COOLING
101 ratingsMore info 10
- 【PWM fan】The PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 700 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow. Max. Air Flow: 62CFM
- 【Addressable RGB Lighting】The Addressable RGB lighting is adjustable to match your PC build.
- 【RGB Sync】The addressable RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard via the 5V 3PIN connector.
- 【Compatibility】The standard 120X120X25mm cooling fan is designed to match the CPU cooler, CPU water cooler, pc case, etc.
- 【Superior Build Quality】High quality fan blades and frame built-in extremely even light diffuser. The 120mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance