PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface for Mac and Windows Bundle with Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter, 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable, and 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in)Blucoil
6 ratingsMore info 1
- REPRODUCES VIBRANT SOUNDS - The PreSonus Studio 24c USB-C Audio Interface showcases 2 XMAX-L mic preamps. They deliver naturally warm and vibrant sounds of up to 24bit/192kHz converter resolution.
- PROVIDES A BUILT-IN MIDI INTERFACE - You can connect your keyboard, control surface, or sound module directly to the Studio 24c. PreSonus offers a standard 5-pin DIN connection.
- INTEGRATES WITH STUDIO ONE ARTIST DAW - Register your Studio 24c and get access to Studio One Artist (for recording, producing, sharing mixes) and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite without charges. NOTE: Studio 24c supports AAX, AU, and VST formats ONLY.
- OFFERS COMPLETE RECORDING BUNDLE - The Studio 24c offers a switchable 48V phantom power button that you can use with any studio condenser microphone.
- INCLUDES - PreSonus Studio 24c USB-C Audio Interface. Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Downloadable Software. 1-Meter USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A Cables. Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps.
PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist Bundle with Blucoil Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Pop Filter, 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable, and 5x Cable TiesBlucoil
3 ratingsMore info 2
- MOBILE-READY RECORDING SOLUTION - The PreSonus Studio 24c is a USB class-compliant audio interface that works on Windows 10, macOS 10.13+, and iPad(iOS 10+) automatically. No special drivers. It delivers up to 24bit/192kHz resolution.
- STRESS-FREE RECORDING - The onboard XMAX-L mic preamps capture complex musical harmonics. Blend your analog inputs with playback from your PC with the Mix control. Studio 24c provides low-latency direct input monitoring and a built-in MIDI interface.
- CREATE MUSIC WITH STUDIO ONE ARTIST - You can record, produce, mix, and master within the Studio One Artist DAW. Access the integrated software after you register Studio 24c at MyPresonus. *NOTE: Studio 24c supports AAX, AU, and VST only.
- ENSURES CLEAR SOUNDS, LOW NOISE - Connect the Blucoil Studio XLR Microphone into PreSonus' 48V phantom powered Studio 24c for crystal-clear recordings. The cardioid condenser mic boasts a low 15dB self-noise. It captures audio accurately without injecting color into your tone.
- INCLUDES - PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface for Windows and Mac; Downloadable Studio One Artist Software. Blucoil Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone; 10-Foot XLR Cable; Mic Shock Mount; Windscreen; Soft Pouch. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
PreSonus Studio 26c 2x4, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface for Windows and Mac Bundle with Studio One Artist Software, MXL 770 Condenser Microphone, Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter, and 10' XLR CablePreSonus
1 ratingMore info 3
- PROVIDES FLEXIBLE I/Os - The PreSonus Studio 26c features 2 inputs and 4 outputs for microphones, instruments, and line devices. The combo inputs are equipped with high-quality XMAX-L mic preamps.
- OFFERS CONVENIENT A/B MONITORING - The audio interface is outfitted with Cue Mix A/B headphone selection. You can smoothly switch between two independent mixes, perfect for DJ-ing.
- INTEGRATES WITH STUDIO ONE ARTIST DAW - The downloadable software lets you record and share mixes. Register your Studio 26c at PreSonus to avail the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite without charge! NOTE: Studio 26c supports AAX, AU, and VST only.
- CAPTURES WELL-BALANCED SOUND - The MXL 770 Microphone uses low-noise FET preamp and transformerless balanced output to deliver a solid low-frequency response and clear highs. Studio 26c is perfect for this condenser mic as it provides +48V phantom power.
- INCLUDES - PreSonus Studio 26c USB-C Audio Interface with +48V Phantom Power; Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-In Suite Downloadable Software; USB-C Cables. MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone; Shock Isolation Mount; Rugged Carry Case. Blucoil All-in-One Microphone Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
RME Digiface USB USB Digital Audio Interface with 4 Optical Inputs/Outputs and Bus Power, 32-in/32-out, 24-bit/192kHzSynthax, Inc.
20 ratingsMore info 5
- Takes RME's famous HDSP Digiface and improves it with USB 2 connectivity, bus power, and expanded I/O
- 4 Optical inputs/outputs accept either ADAT or S/PDIF and support SMUX and SMUX4
- RME's powerful TotalMix provides easy routing and monitoring
- Runs on RME's MADIface series driver and shares ASIO with several other RME devices
- Bus-powered for complete portability
Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface, for the Guitarist, Vocalist, Podcaster or Producer — High-Fidelity, Studio Quality Recording, and All the Software You Need to RecordFocusrite
39641 ratingsMore info 6
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your vocals when recording with your Scarlett Solo.
- Get the perfect guitar take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with the high headroom instrument input when recording your guitar and basses. Capture your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Studio quality recordings for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away. Create studio quality vocals, powerful guitars, luscious keys and huge drums.
- Enjoy three years of warranty - Wherever you happen to be in the world, you can rely on a three-year warranty if any Focusrite hardware needs repairing or replacing due to a manufacturing fault.
UA Volt 2 USB Audio Interface for recording, podcasting, and streaming with essential audio software, including $400 in UAD plug-insUniversal Audio
389 ratingsMore info 8
- Easily create music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
- Record vocals and instruments with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
- Produce with industry-leading software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM's Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
- Harness USB bus power for on-the-go recording with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Studio-quality headphone amp, MIDI connections, 48V phantom power, and Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- 30-day Free Trial Subscription to UAD Spark, an ever expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments that run on Mac, no hardware required
PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording SoftwarePreSonus
2901 ratingsMore info 9
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).
- Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.
- Comes with Studio Magic Plug-In Suite - over 1,000 USD worth of computer recording software plug-ins.
- Contains 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices.
- Equipped with high-powered headphone output.
- +48V phantom power (global) for condenser microphones.
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear.