Azul-Board Game Strategy-Board Game Mosaic-Tile Placement Game Family-Board Game for Adults and Kids Ages 8 and up 2 to 4 PlayersPlan B Games
12186 ratingsMore info 1
- TILE PLACEMENT GAME: Azul is a tile placement game in which players become artisans tasked with creating the most beautiful tiled mosaics. Compete for the highest score by claiming tiles and arranging them on your board to score points
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Draft tiles from a central market and place them into rows on their boards. Earn extra points by collecting sets of the same color tile and creating particular patterns. Be careful - there are penalties for taking tiles that you can't use
- COMPETITIVE AND CHALLENGING: Every tile you claim affects what your rivals can take next. Plan carefully to score big points while disrupting your opponents’ plans. You’ll have to make choices that help you without helping them too much
- EASY TO LEARN: Strategic but simple to learn with subtle depth, Azul is a perfect gateway game for gamers new to board gaming or those looking to expand their collections. Randomized setup and drafting gameplay make Azul infinitely replayable
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. The average playtime is 30 - 45 minutes.
14960 ratingsMore info 2
- CLASSIC BATTLESHIP GAME: Kids ages 7 and up can enjoy playing this classic game of naval combat
- INCLUDES 2 PORTABLE BATTLE CASES: This Battleship board game is easy to store and take on the go
- HEAD-TO-HEAD COMBAT: In this classic Battleship game for 2 players, sink an opponent's ships for the win
- OPTION FOR ADVANCED PLAY: The Battleship board game comes with a Salvo feature that lets advanced players launch multiple attacks
- PACKAGING MAY VARY. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
8705 ratingsMore info 3
- Perfect strategy game—takes less than a minute to learn and offers a fun challenge for two players, age 7 and up!
- Players take turns placing their 21 pieces on the board, and each piece must touch another of the same color, but only at the corners.
- Stake your claim and protect your territory by fitting as many of your pieces on the board as possible while strategically blocking your opponent!
- The game ends when no more pieces can be placed down, and the player with fewer pieces remaining wins!
- Great for game nights with family and friends!
- Head-to-head word search game
- Find the most words to win
- Shake up the letters, flip the timer and spot the words fast
- Play solo and try to beat your high score
- Includes Boggle grid base and lid, 16 letter cubes, sand timer, and instructions
7 Wonders Duel Board Game (BASE GAME) | Board Game for 2 Players | Strategy Board Game | Civilization Board Game | Fun Board Game | Board Game for Couples | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos ProductionAsmodee
3907 ratingsMore info 5
- STRATEGY GAME: Experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Challenge your opponent and bring your civilization to victory with Prestigious Buildings, Military Supremacy or Scientific Supremacy.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIVILIZATION: Decide to invest in science, military or prestige. If you fail to build defenses, your capital city may be destroyed, but ignore technology and your people may be left in the dark ages. Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders?
- CIVILIZATION WAS BORN FROM EVOLUTION: One game of 7 Wonders Duel plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
- VICTORY CAN BE ACHIEVE IN THREE WAYS: By invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end. But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built.
- 7 Wonders Duel allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Average Playtime: 30 minutes. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our 2 expansions: Pantheon and Agora (Note: Expansions require 7 Wonders Duel Base Game to play).
Jaipur Board Game (New Edition) | Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Two Player Trading Game | Fun Tactical Game | Ages 10 and up | 2 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Space CowboysAsmodee
1642 ratingsMore info 6
- SUBTLE TRADING GAME: In Jaipur, players take on the roles of two of the city’s most powerful traders seeking to become the Maharaja’s personal trader by amassing more riches than their opponent. This new edition features an exclusive metallic collectible coin.
- STRATEGY GAME: Collect and exchange goods at the market then sell them for rupees. Arrange a larger sale to receive a reward. The camels have no sale value but are very useful for trading, especially when you want a lot of goods from the market.
- COMPETITIVE TWO PLAYER GAME: Out-trade your opponent to obtain the Maharajah's favor. At the end of each round, the richest trader receives a Seal of Excellence. The first player to collect 2 Seals of Excellence wins the game.
- EASY TO LEARN: Blending strategy and luck, Jaipur is a fast-paced game that is simple to learn while offering plenty of depth to dedicated players.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family is designed for 2 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
1614 ratingsMore info 7
- OVER 1 MILLION SOLD: This modern classic is enjoyed by people around the world, due to its elegant presentation and engaging gameplay.
- SIMPLE RULES: Be the first to get four-in-a-row with a single shared characteristic (height, color, shape, or solidness), placing one piece per turn.
- BRAIN BURNER: Contrary to normal gameplay, it's your opponent that chooses the piece you place on your turn, which increases the challenge!
- QUALITY WOODEN PIECES: The rich wooden tones of the pieces will look attractive on your coffee table, as you leave it set up and ready to play.
- MENSA SELECT WINNER: The panel of judges awarded Quarto this seal due to its excellent educational aspects and high quality production.
Hasbro Gaming Battleship Classic Board Game, Strategy Game for Kids Ages 7 and Up, Fun Kids Game for 2 PlayersHasbro
275 ratingsMore info 8
- CLASSIC BATTLESHIP GAME: This classic game of naval combat is a fun game for kids ages 7 and up
- HUNT, SEEK, WIN: This strategy game for kids is the ultimate search-and-destroy mission: call a shot and fire. Sink all of your opponent's ships for the win
- INCLUDES 2 PORTABLE BATTLE CASES: The game is convenient and easy to take on the go. All the ships and pegs store neatly in the cases
- OPTION FOR ADVANCED PLAY: This fun game for kids comes with a Salvo feature that lets advanced players launch multiple attacks
19828 ratingsMore info 9
- THE ORIGINAL GUESSING GAME: This edition of the Guess Who? game features classic tabletop boards, 24 Mystery cards and 48 Face cards
- INTERACTIVE GAME FOR KIDS: Kids can have loads of fun as they use yes or no question to guess each other's mystery character
- CLASSIC GUESS WHO? GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Guess Who? game when you were a kid? This guessing game features classic gameplay with updated characters from the previous edition
- UPDATED ART: This edition of the Guess Who? game features updated characters and character art not seen in previous versions
Hasbro Gaming The Game of Life Game, Family Board Game for 2-4 Players, Indoor Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Pegs Come in 6 ColorsHasbro
1900 ratingsMore info 10
- COLORFUL PEGS: Have a colorful ride In this game the pegs come in 6 different colors for players to pop friends and family into their car as they travel around the gameboard
- KIDS CAN PICK THEIR OWN PATH: Buckle up and take a spin! In this fun family board game, every crossroad brings exciting twists, turns, and adventures
- MAKE CHOICES: Players get to make some big life decisions They can choose whether or not to go to college, to get married, grow their family, or retire early
- WILL IT PAY TO INVEST: Players can take a chance to grow their money by investing in numbers on the board Get paid every time someone spins that number
- FUN KIDS GAME FOR 2-4 PLAYERS: The Game of Life game is great for parties, game night, or homeschool fun. The game is for 2-4 players and makes an exciting indoor activity for kids ages 8 and up