14960 ratingsMore info 1
- CLASSIC BATTLESHIP GAME: Kids ages 7 and up can enjoy playing this classic game of naval combat
- INCLUDES 2 PORTABLE BATTLE CASES: This Battleship board game is easy to store and take on the go
- HEAD-TO-HEAD COMBAT: In this classic Battleship game for 2 players, sink an opponent's ships for the win
- OPTION FOR ADVANCED PLAY: The Battleship board game comes with a Salvo feature that lets advanced players launch multiple attacks
- PACKAGING MAY VARY. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
Vintage Sports Cards, Inc.
4003 ratingsMore info 2
- The Winner Is The Player With The Most Teeth Remaining At The End Of The Game
- A Life Journey Game For 2-6 Fun-Loving Players, Age 13+
- Playing Time 1-2 Hours
- Easy To Start, Hilarious To Play, Hard To Forget
7 Wonders Duel Board Game (BASE GAME) | Board Game for 2 Players | Strategy Board Game | Civilization Board Game | Fun Board Game | Board Game for Couples | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos ProductionAsmodee
3907 ratingsMore info 3
- STRATEGY GAME: Experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Challenge your opponent and bring your civilization to victory with Prestigious Buildings, Military Supremacy or Scientific Supremacy.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIVILIZATION: Decide to invest in science, military or prestige. If you fail to build defenses, your capital city may be destroyed, but ignore technology and your people may be left in the dark ages. Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders?
- CIVILIZATION WAS BORN FROM EVOLUTION: One game of 7 Wonders Duel plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
- VICTORY CAN BE ACHIEVE IN THREE WAYS: By invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end. But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built.
- 7 Wonders Duel allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Average Playtime: 30 minutes. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our 2 expansions: Pantheon and Agora (Note: Expansions require 7 Wonders Duel Base Game to play).
2785 ratingsMore info 4
- Think you know which came first – the invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? Lincoln’s Gettysburg address or John Deere’s first plow? Test your knowledge with Chronology by Buffalo Games – the game of all time!
- Build your own timeline of cards. Someone will read you a historical event from a card. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. If you are right, keep the card and your timeline grows. The first player to build a timeline of 10 cards wins!
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+
- Contents include 429 double-sided cards with 858 events
- Made in the USA
Jaipur Board Game (New Edition) | Strategy Game for Adults and Kids | Two Player Trading Game | Fun Tactical Game | Ages 10 and up | 2 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Space CowboysAsmodee
1642 ratingsMore info 5
- SUBTLE TRADING GAME: In Jaipur, players take on the roles of two of the city’s most powerful traders seeking to become the Maharaja’s personal trader by amassing more riches than their opponent. This new edition features an exclusive metallic collectible coin.
- STRATEGY GAME: Collect and exchange goods at the market then sell them for rupees. Arrange a larger sale to receive a reward. The camels have no sale value but are very useful for trading, especially when you want a lot of goods from the market.
- COMPETITIVE TWO PLAYER GAME: Out-trade your opponent to obtain the Maharajah's favor. At the end of each round, the richest trader receives a Seal of Excellence. The first player to collect 2 Seals of Excellence wins the game.
- EASY TO LEARN: Blending strategy and luck, Jaipur is a fast-paced game that is simple to learn while offering plenty of depth to dedicated players.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This board game for adults and family is designed for 2 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
BOARD GAME TABLES.COM
171 ratingsMore info 6
- A dice rolling, point scoring game of king of the mountain. Great board game for families, adults and kids.
- It's a game about timing. You need to not just get to the top of the mountain, but get there when no one else is in position to knock you off.
- It's a game about keeping your eye on your opponents. Maximizing your score, but also making sure you don't let anyone else score too much.
- 2-4 players.
- Fast to play, Easy to teach
19828 ratingsMore info 7
- THE ORIGINAL GUESSING GAME: This edition of the Guess Who? game features classic tabletop boards, 24 Mystery cards and 48 Face cards
- INTERACTIVE GAME FOR KIDS: Kids can have loads of fun as they use yes or no question to guess each other's mystery character
- CLASSIC GUESS WHO? GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Guess Who? game when you were a kid? This guessing game features classic gameplay with updated characters from the previous edition
- UPDATED ART: This edition of the Guess Who? game features updated characters and character art not seen in previous versions
9448 ratingsMore info 8
- 2010 Mensa Favorite Brainy Games Winner
- Join a team of fearless adventurers on a do-or-die mission to capture four sacred treasures from the ruins of this perilous paradise
- 2 to 4 players
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and cooperation required
- Ages 10 and up
- Playing time: 30 minutes
A Little Wordy by Exploding Kittens | A Clever Scramble Word Game of Tiles, Cards, and Clues | 2 Player Board Games for Adults and Teens, Letter Tile GameExploding Kittens
917 ratingsMore info 9
- A Word Game For Two - A Little Wordy is a 2 player tile-unscrambling game for Adults, Teens, and Kids who love word games and board games. It’s a clever word game that doesn’t require a mighty vocabulary to outsmart your opponent.
- From The Creators of Exploding Kittens - A new board game for couples, families, and friends, by the award-winning, best-selling creators of Exploding Kittens and Throw Throw Burrito.
- Easy To Learn and Fun For all Levels - Guess your opponent’s secret word from their letter tiles and clues. Their word could be complex and impressive, or maddeningly simple, and either could win.
- A Compact, Travel Friendly Board, Word, and Card Game - Includes 16 playing cards, 81 letter tiles, 40 berry tokens, 2 drawstring bags for vowels and consonants, 2 dry erase "secret word" player shields and 2 dry erase markers.
- 15 Minutes to Play, 2 Players, Ages 10+ - The perfect board game for a one-on-one game night with a family member or friend - big groups not required! An on-the-go game that’s great for camping, travel, road trips, picnics, quality time at home, and more!
Rivals for Catan Card Game for 2 Players (Base Game) | Card Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Card Game | Adventure Card Game | Ages 10+ | Average Playtime 45 Minutes | Made by Catan StudioAsmodee
847 ratingsMore info 10
- STRATEGY CARD GAME: Build your domain to best your Rival. Rivals for CATAN puts you in charge of one of the two factions developing newly-settled CATAN. Use your unique card mix to create your own principality. Explore and settle new lands. Acquire resources through card play and the luck of the dice.
- FUN ADVENTURE CARD GAME: Use gold, resource combinations, and trade to develop your domain. Expand your settlements and cities, recruit heroes, and defend your lands through politics, invention, and intrigue. Use your cunning! Become prince of CATAN!
- RIVALS FOR CATAN OFFERS MULTIPLE EXPANSIONS: Continue exploring the ever-mysterious and fantastic land of CATAN by trying the Rivals for CATAN Expansions (Note: Expansions require the Rivals for CATAN base card game).
- EASY TO LEARN AND COUNTLESS REPLAYABILITY: This fast-paced card game offers subtle card interaction and deck manipulation strategies that will make the game never the same.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This casual card game is the best way for 2 players to settle and develop the ever-mysterious and fantastic land of CATAN. Perfect for couples, families, or any pair of friends who want to explore CATAN. The average playtime is 45-60 minutes.