- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team!
- A perfect party game experience for game nights
- 2-8+ player (in two teams)
- 15 minutes playtime
The Crew - Quest for Planet Nine | Card Game | Kennerspiel des Jahres Winner | Cooperative Space Adventure | 2 to 5 Players | Ages 10 and up | Trick-Taking | 50 Levels of Difficulty | Endless ReplayThames & Kosmos
4614 ratingsMore info 2
- Cooperative strategy game--win or lose together!
- A new twist on classic trick-taking card games
- Difficulty increases as the game progresses, making it a good choice for players of all skill levels
- Uses common card game mechanics like tricks and following suit
- The game spans 50 different missions across the solar system, each mission takes 5-10 minutes
- Kennerspiel des Jahres (German for Connoisseur Game of the Year) Winner
7 Wonders Duel Board Game (BASE GAME) | Board Game for 2 Players | Strategy Board Game | Civilization Board Game | Fun Board Game | Board Game for Couples | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos ProductionAsmodee
3897 ratingsMore info 3
- STRATEGY GAME: Experience an intense two-player struggle for supremacy in the ancient world! Challenge your opponent and bring your civilization to victory with Prestigious Buildings, Military Supremacy or Scientific Supremacy.
- TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CIVILIZATION: Decide to invest in science, military or prestige. If you fail to build defenses, your capital city may be destroyed, but ignore technology and your people may be left in the dark ages. Will your city achieve greatness, or will your opponent prevent you from completing all your Wonders?
- CIVILIZATION WAS BORN FROM EVOLUTION: One game of 7 Wonders Duel plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy.
- VICTORY CAN BE ACHIEVE IN THREE WAYS: By invading your opponent’s capital, by achieving a monopoly on scientific advancement, or simply by crafting the city that will earn the most victory points in the end. But be warned: only seven of the eight Wonders in play can be built.
- 7 Wonders Duel allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. Average Playtime: 30 minutes. LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try our 2 expansions: Pantheon and Agora (Note: Expansions require 7 Wonders Duel Base Game to play).
The Game Card Game | Cooperative Strategy Game | Interactive Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 20 Minutes | Made by Pandasaurus GamesPandasaurus Games
2203 ratingsMore info 4
- PLAY AS LONG AS YOU CAN: You have a copy of The Game in your hands. Open this box, and you and your friends will never want to put it away. This highly-addictive, award-winning card game pits players against The Game itself.
- STRATEGY CARD GAME: Work together to play cards numbered 1 to 100 in one of four piles. Two ascending and two descending. You must play 1 or 2 cards on your turn and you may not share specific information about what cards you have in hand.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: Everyone must work together to play all of the cards in two decks that represent the passage of time - The ultimate game. Reading the team, working together and figuring out how the other team mates think is the trick to winning The Game.
- GREAT FOR GAME NIGHT: High player interaction makes for the perfect game night. Open this box, and you and your friends will never want to put it away.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling card game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. Average playtime is approximately 20 minutes.
1819 ratingsMore info 5
- A unique, cooperative party game
- Includes 193 casino-quality cards
- Comes with 36 screen printed wood health tokens, and 1 large fire token
- Easy to learn and jump right into
- For 3-6 people - AGES 12+
Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens - A Dodgeball Card Game - Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids - 2-6 PlayersExploding Kittens
35007 ratingsMore info 6
- The World’s First Dodgeball Card Game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
- A Game by Exploding Kittens - Creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy!
- A Simple and Easy Game for Kids and Adults - Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
- Collect Cards. Play Your Hand. Throw Things at Your Friends - Look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family.
9444 ratingsMore info 7
- 2010 Mensa Favorite Brainy Games Winner
- Join a team of fearless adventurers on a do-or-die mission to capture four sacred treasures from the ruins of this perilous paradise
- 2 to 4 players
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and cooperation required
- Ages 10 and up
- Playing time: 30 minutes
- Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors.
- In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date. But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game!
- Happy Little Dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players. It is recommended for ages 8+.
- The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur player boards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, and 1 rule book.
- Create relationships with other Yarnys in local co-op or as a single player
- Foster friendship and support as you solve challenges together
- Chase the spark of adventure through stunning landscapes to watch your surroundings blossom with new life
Publisher Services Inc (PSI)
6690 ratingsMore info 10
- 400 all new words compatible with original codenames
- New cooperative gameplay
- Campaign mode to record your progress
- Variable difficulty to challenge even the greatest spies
- Great with two players, or more