5096 ratingsMore info 1
- Disposable One-time-use camera in compact body
- Very sharp pictures with a 10-foot built-in flash
- Fun and easy to use
- Great for taking pictures indoors or outdoors
- Loaded with Superior X-TRA 400 film, 27 exposures
JK Imaging Ltd
4052 ratingsMore info 2
- Product Type:Camera Film
- Item Package Dimension:3.81 Cm L X 6.604 Cm W X 13.462 Cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.159 Kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
KODAK Reusable Ultra F9 35mm Film Camera, Fixed-Focus and Wide Angle, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm Color Negative or B&W Film (Film and Battery NOT Included) (Yellow)Sino Promise Group
62 ratingsMore info 3
- Optics Lens: 31mm, F=9, 1 element
- Focusing: Focus Free, 1m~infinity
- Shutter Speed: 1/120s
- Film Format: 135 Film (24x36mm)
- Film Transport: Manual wind and rewind
1 Shot Point and Shoot 35mm Film Camera Reusable One Shot Half Frame Camera, Built in Flash, Bundled with One Roll ASA/ISO 400 Black & White Film 18 Exp, Battery is Not Included (Green Color)Xiamen Xiangjiang Plasticity Co., Ltd.
7 ratingsMore info 4
- 📷 A MUST FOR FILM CAMERA HOBBYISTS: 1 Shot retro half frame reusable point and shoot 35mm film camera, a delightful camera, compact & functional, light in weight, good for portrait photos reloadable film camera.
- 📷 FOCUS FREE LIGHT IN WEIGHT EASY TO USE: 1 Shot half frame reusable film cameras are very easy to use, it is suitable for film camera beginners. Light in weight, convenient for travels and special occasions.
- 📷 CLASSIC BLACK & WHITE FILM: One roll of black and white film 35mm film with 18 Exposures is bundled. Black and white pictures can bring a new perspective and aesthetic to your photos, the different lighting contrasts that come to life and creating classic timeless grainy nostalgic photos. Our B/W film is made in EU.
- 📷 COST SAVING & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Shoot 18×24mm photographs on 35mm film, that’s half of what standard full-frame cameras takes (24×36mm), portrait photos, smartphone viewing friendly. Cost saving product, environmental friendly for using less film—a 24-, or 36-frame roll yields twice the number of shots on a 35mm film. It is double.
- 📷 PERFECT FOR OUTDOORS & INDOORS SHOOTING: One button fully automatic point and shoot camera with 1/120s shutter speed, 50mm lens, fixed focusing, has an aperture of F5.6 perfect for daytime scenes. Built-in flash, recommended using 1 AAA alkaline battery and the flash has 10-15 seconds recycle time, it’s perfect for night time or party shoot. (AAA battery is not included)
- 🎁THOUGHTFUL GIF: Surprise a friend, colleague, family member or a film camera hobbyists with this retro half frame reusable camera! Our point and shoot reusable half frame film camera will make amazing film for film camera lovers and hobbyists on any special occasion, such as a birthday, anniversary, Christmas, holiday, Valentine’s Day and more.
638 ratingsMore info 5
- Autofocus 35mm SLR with full manual options
- 28 to 80mm Zoom lens included
- Retractable built-in flash
- 7-Point autofocus system
- 35-Zone exposure sensor
Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera, Reusable, Focus Free, Easy to Use, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm Color Negative or B/W Film (Film and AAA Battery NOT Included) (Cerulean Blue)Sino Promise Group
1056 ratingsMore info 6
- Capture the memories with this easy to use reusable 35mm film camera from Kodak
- 35mm Reusable Film Camera; For Color and Black and White Films; Fixed-Focus Wide-Angle Lens; Built-In Flash; Optical Viewfinder; Accepts 1 x AAA Battery
- This camera runs on a single AAA battery (not included) and features an optical viewfinder, f/10 aperture and 1/120 second shutter speed.
- This easy to use camera will get all your photography needs done the easy way -- and keep it a surprise until developed!
856 ratingsMore info 7
- 35mm SLR (Single-Lens-Reflex) camera with electronically controlled AE (Automatic Exposure) and focal plane shutter.
- Canon FD series interchangeable lenses with full aperture metering and AE coupling. Canon FL series with stopped-down metering.
- Standard lenses for the Canon AE are Canon FD 55mm f/1.2 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C, Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 S.C.
- Canon Breech-Lock mount, Canon FD, FL and R lenses can be used. The viewfinder is fixed eye-level pentaprism with a field of view that is 93.5% vertical and 96% horizontal coverage of the actual picture
- Viewfinder information includes aperture scale with meter needle and stopped-down metering which also serves as a battery charge level check mark.
KODAK EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera, 35mm, Reusable, Focus-Free, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use (Sage) (Film & AAA Battery are not Included)RETO Production Limited
214 ratingsMore info 8
- 📷 Film-saving: You can have twice as many images per roll. For example, a film roll with 36 exposures can yield around 72 half-frame photos - doubled! Mgs Agomttv
- 📷 Lightweight and Easy-to-use: The pocket-size camera is light and tiny, and hence convenient for you to bring along daily. Since its instructions are simple, it is suitable for all analog hobbyists.
- 📷 Built-in Flash: Turning on the flash by adjusting the silver ring around the lens so that you can use KODAK EKTAR H35 during days and nights, outdoor and indoor.
- 📷 Four colours: Black, brown, sage and sand. Neat and natural.
- 📷 Perfect for Beginners: The point-and-shoot camera is easy to use for new analogue hobbyists.
- 135 Film (35mm Film) Camera
- Built-in Flash
- Set Includes: Camera body, hand strap
- Battery: 1 x AAA alkaline battery (not included)
- Weight: Approx. 3.5 oz (100 g) (excluding film and battery)
374 ratingsMore info 10
- Camera Type: Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera meets the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that�s 'no frills' simple. It�s a step up from disposable cameras, and being re-usable, it won�t create extra waste
- Lens: The camera has a fixed shutter speed (1/120s) with a 31mm, single element f/9 fixed-focus wide-angle lens, perfect for capturing most well-focused daylight scenes
- Built-In Flash: It also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for night time shooting
- Film Compatibility: Users can load the Sprite 35-II with their favorite film, whether its color negative or black and white, allowing them to capture quick snapshots or moody monochrome scenes
- Film Handling: The camera has a manual film advance winding lever to move through each exposure and rewind the roll when the film is finished