1695 ratingsMore info 1
- Black and White Film
2532 ratingsMore info 2
- Function: The Fujicolor Superia X-TRA 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film that produces vibrant, yet naturally appearing colors with smooth skin tones
- Application: Ideal for either outdoors or lower light situations indoors
- Fujicolor Superia X-TRA 400: Features three 36-exposure rolls of 35mm film
- Versatility: It is also suitable for portraits as well as fast action photography
- Optimal Picture Quality: This film has excellent sharpness with extreme sharp depiction of all aspects of the subject, from overall form to texture details
- The Fujifilm Fujicolor 200 Color Negative Film: The fujicolor negative film has an excellent processing robustness for high sharpness and high resolution images
- Application: It is ideal for outdoors and landscapes as well as portraits and captures vibrant colors with pleasing skin tones
- ISO 200: It features a nominal sensitivity of ISO 200 along with a wide exposure latitude for use in a variety of conditions
- Optimal Picture Quality: Helps capture vibrant colors with pleasing skin tones
- Features: This film features three 36-exposure rolls of 35mm film
1493 ratingsMore info 4
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Two Kodak GC/UltraMax 400 Color Negative Film (35mm Roll Film, 24 Exposures)
- MAXIMUM VERSATILITY: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still
- FILM TYPE: Clear, vibrant pictures with ISO 400-speed color print film
- IMPROVED COLOR REPRODUCTION: Bright, vibrant prints and consistent color under most lighting conditions
- EXCELLENT SHARPNESS AND FINE GRAIN: Provides high-quality pictures that you'll be proud to share with others, even when enlarged
769 ratingsMore info 5
- Excellent latent-image keeping characteristics: Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution: Excellent results for general-purpose photography & Great for enlargements.
- Exposure versatility: Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
451 ratingsMore info 6
- Kodak Portra 400 Color Print 35mm Film [135-36] 36 Exposures
- Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution.
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- 35mm iso 200
- 36 exposures
JK Imaging Ltd
1238 ratingsMore info 8
- Maximum versatility: Great pictures in sunlight or low light, in action or still. The world's most versatile 400-speed film choice.
- Improved color reproduction: Bright, vibrant prints & Consistent color under most lighting conditions.
- Optimized skin tones: Pleasing, natural-looking "people pictures".
333 ratingsMore info 9
- Great for Action or Low Light Shots
- Exceptional Color Reproduction
- Patented 4th color sensitive emulsion layer
- Captures true color even under fluorescent lights
- Vastly improve rendition of reds & purples
FUJI DIGITAL CAMERA
293 ratingsMore info 10
- ISO 200, 36-exposure, color negative film for 35 mm cameras
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor photography
- ideal exposure suitability with wide exposure latitude
- After exposure, film must be developed
- negative images are then used to create prints (separate steps paid for by user)