7746 ratingsMore info 1
- Switch to “Wii U” or “PC” mode by using the switch located on the side
- The GameCube Controller Adapter allows you to connect up to four GameCube controllers (or wireless GameCube controllers) to a Wii U system, PC USB, Switch
- Supports the built-in Vibration Feedback with no delays by plugging the two USB ports of the adapter into your Wii U system or PC USB connector ports
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,Windows 8,32 bit and 64 bit and Mac OS under the PC mode
- The driver is required if you need the vibration feedback on the PC mode
175191 ratingsMore info 2
- Expansion: Instantly add 4 USB 3.0 Ports to Any compatible device. Transform a single USB port into a full work station. The extended 2 ft cable allows for the perfect set up and easy access to out of the way ports.
- Convenience: LED Indicators display power status for each port. Individual on/off switches enable you to easily connect and disconnect your devices with the push of a button.
- Speed: Supports transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), & 12Mbps (USB 1.1).
- Compatibility: Reverse compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices. Forward compatible with USB 3.1/3.2 devices & ports at 3.0 speeds. Use with PC, MacBook, iMac, Mac mini, XPS, Flash Drives, X Box, & any other USB compatible devices.
- Easy Setup: No driver installation required; Plug & Play and Hot Swappable. Does NOT support charging. WARRANTY: 1 Year limited, 2 years with registration.
SABRENT 4-Port USB 2.0 Data Hub with Individual LED lit Power Switches [Charging NOT Supported] for Mac & PC (HB-UMLS)Sabrent
113593 ratingsMore info 3
- Instantly Add Four USB 2.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device.
- Easy Setup, Plug-n-Play, Hot Swappable, Hot Pluggable.
- Gain Four, Downstream Ports Which Offer High-Speed (480Mbps), Full-Speed (12Mbps), And Low-Speed (1.5Mbps).
- Intelligently Designed to Be as Thin as Possible, Allowing you to Maximize Precious Work Space or Travel with ease.
- Backwards Compatible With 1.1 Devices and Hosts.
USB 3.0 Hub Splitter - USB Extender 4 Port USB Ultra Slim Data Hub with Individual Power Switch and LEDBauihr
16974 ratingsMore info 4
- 【Extension 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub】Expand one USB port to four. Reverse Compatible USB 2.0 / USB 1.0.
- 【High Data transfer USB 3.0 Hub】Support Transfer Speed up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps. let you transfer an HD movie in few seconds.
- 【Individual On/Off Switches】Atolla 4 ports Mini USB 3.0 hub has individual power switches for each port, being able to turn On/Off the USB port without unplugging the equipment，and you can understand the working Status for each port by those LED Indicators.
- 【Mini Super Small USB 3.0 Hub】This compact USB hub is small enough for work and travel. Size:10.5cm*4.5cm*1.5cm(4.13in*1.77in*0.59in), weight:44g(1.55oz).
- 【Portable 4 Ports USB 3.0 HUB】Plug & Play, no Installation; and Hot Swappable. What you get: 1*atolla mini USB 3.0 Hub, 1*User Manual, 18 month warranty.
SABRENT 4-Port USB 3.0 Hub with Individual LED Lit Power Switches, Includes 5V/2.5A Power Adapter (HB-UMP3)SABRENT
12290 ratingsMore info 5
- Instantly Add Four USB 3.0 Ports to Any Compatible Device
- Individual Power Switches with LED Indicators
- Supports Transfer Speeds up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), 480Mbps (USB 2.0), 12Mbps (USB 1.1)
- 2.5 Amp Power Adapter Included to Power up Your Devices
- Easy Setup: Plug & Play, Hot Swappable
UGREEN USB Switch Selector 2 Computers Sharing 4 USB Devices USB 2.0 Peripheral Switcher Box Hub for Mouse Keyboard Scanner Printer PCs with One-Button Swapping and 2 Pack USB A to A CableUgreen Group Limited
7492 ratingsMore info 6
- 2 in 4 Out USB Switch Box: UGREEN 4 port USB sharing switch allows one button swapping between 2 computers to share 4 USB 2.0 peripheral devices without constantly swapping cables or setting up complicated network sharing software.
- Ideal for Sharing Multiple Devices: This USB Switch can share the USB devices such as printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, card reader, flash drive, etc. between 2 computers.
- Wide Compatible System: 4 port USB switch works flawlessly with Windows 10/8/8.1/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, and Chrome OS. Driver-free, simply plug and play.
- One-Botton Switch & LED Light Indicator: You can easily switch between 2 computers with a single click on the button with LED indicating the active computer. UGREEN USB Switcher make switch effortless.
- Stable Connection: USB 2.0 sharing switch with a separate micro USB female port for option power, which optimizes its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD, Digital Video Cameras, SSD, etc. Important Note: Please use Standard 5V Adapter (Neither charging cable nor power adapter is included) for powering. Any charger with higher voltage output is Not allowed and may affect the product performance.
UGREEN USB 3.0 Switch Selector 4 Port 2 Computers Peripheral Switcher Adapter Hub for PC Printer Scanner Mouse Keyboard with One Button Switch and 2 Pack USB Male CableUgreen Group Limited
3398 ratingsMore info 7
- USB 3.0 Switch Selector: UGREEN USB 3.0 switch allows up to 2 users to share 4 USB 3.0 peripheral devices, such as printer, scanner, mouse, keyboard, USB disk, etc. Without constantly swapping cables or setting up complicated network sharing software, It's a good choice if you have multiple PCs or Macs.
- Increased Work Efficiency: The keyboard mouse switch supports ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 5Gb/s (10 times faster than USB 2.0), to work flawlessly with high-bandwidth USB 3.0 devices, such as external hard disks, high-resolution webcams, camcorders, video surveillance cameras, digital video cameras, multi-channel audio and more, and is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Multiple Device Sharing: The USB switcher allows you to share multiple devices such as printers, scanners, mouse, keyboard, card reader,u disk, and other USB devices between 2 computers.
- One-Botton Switch: Button and LED design, you can easily switch between systems via push buttons with LED indicating the active computer within one second.
- More Stable Connection: USB 3.0 switch with a separate micro USB female port for option power, which optimizes its compatibility with more devices, such as HDD, Digital Video Cameras, SSD, etc. Important Note: Please use Standard 5V Adapter(Not Included, sold separately) for powering. Any charger with higher voltage output is Not allowed and may affect the product performance.
Cable Matters USB 3.1 to 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (USB to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter) for Laptops and Switch Gaming ConsoleCable Matters
183 ratingsMore info 8
- The Cable Matters USB 3.1 Ethernet switch is an indispensable networking accessory that combines a USB Ethernet adapter and a Gigabit Ethernet switch into one convenient adapter; Connect a laptop or Nintendo Switch game console which lacks a physical Ethernet port to a wired network with the Gigabit USB Ethernet adapter which also functions as a 4 port gigabit switch
- Adapter functions as an Ethernet switch 4 port; Connect up to three additional devices to the 4 port switch; Connect the fourth Ethernet port to an RJ45 wall jack, wired router, or Ethernet router to share wired network access with up to four devices with the 4 port ethernet switch; Share Internet between computers with the Internet switch and Internet splitter
- Gigabit USB Ethernet adapter supports performance Ethernet features like WoL (Wake on LAN), FDX (Full Duplex Mode), auto-sensing, jumbo frames, and IPv6; USB to Ethernet adapter has full support for MAC address pass-through with the EZ-Dock utility software
- USB to Ethernet adapter is bus-powered from the host USB connection; No need for a bulky external power plug or extra USB cable to power the Gigabit Ethernet switch 4 port; If no host is connected to the USB network adapter, it can run off of USB wall outlet power
- USB to Gigabit Ethernet switch includes a drawstring carrying pouch, adhesive mounting strip, and quick start guide; Accessories allow for a permanent or mobile use solution of the ethernet splitter 1 to 4
Cable Matters 4 Port USB 3.0 Switch Hub USB Sharing Switch for 4 Computers and USB Peripherals - Button or Wireless Remote Control Swapping - Includes a USB-C Adapter for USB-C and Thunderbolt 3Cable Matters
817 ratingsMore info 9
- The Cable Matters 4 Port USB 3.0 Switch selector is the ideal solution for sharing up to four USB peripherals with up to four separate computers; Use the USB KVM to eliminate the need for swapping cables and peripherals between desktops, laptops, and other equipment; Four host buttons allows the USB switch selector to swap between hosts with a single button press of the USB toggle switch
- Remote controlled USB KVM switch includes a remote control for instantaneously switching USB peripherals between host computers; Store the 4 port USB switch behind a desk or in a crowded equipment rack and use the remote control to switch host devices; USB switcher remote control can be disabled for use in RF-sensitive environments
- USB switch 4 computers reduces cable and accessory clutter; Use the keyboard mouse switch to use one keyboard, mouse, printer, and USB hard drive with up to four computers; Eliminate the need for separate workspaces with the USB 3 switch; USB sharing switch ensures your devices are always ready to go with one push of a button; On Windows hosts only, connect monitors to the USB hub switch using a compatible USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter (sold separately)
- The 4 port USB hub supports USB 3.0 speeds of up to 5Gbps; Keyboard mouse switch is backward compatible with USB 2.0 peripherals and works as a USB 2.0 switch; USB C switch supports USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 hosts with the included USB C to USB-A adapter; Keyboard and mouse switch provides flexibility for USB-C and USB 3 hosts
- USB hub is bus-powered and supports most devices with no external power needed; AC adapter is included for optional external power for devices which may require more power; Built-in on/off switch on the keyboard switch for power cycling or power saving support without needing to disconnect cables
6207 ratingsMore info 10
- 1 USB keyboard, USB Mouse, and VGA monitor control four computers
- Plug-n-Play monitor support
- 4' long molded-in cables to simplify setup
- compact design features 2 attached KVM (USBand VGA) cables
- Max resolution 2048x1536 DDC2B
- Backed by IOGEAR’s 3-year and FREE lifetime technical support
- Work from Home Solution