9 ratingsMore info 1
- 50W Powered Studio Monit with 5" Woofer
- Bluetooth (pair) - White
- 0.75" Tweeter
- 2 DSP Modes
1 ratingMore info 2
- 6.9" woofer and 1.1" tweeter (Single)
1 ratingMore info 3
- "General Size: Near-field System type: Active Configuration: 3-way Drivers Low-frequency driver: 8.25"" Mid-frequency driver: 3"" High-frequency driver: 1"" Full-range driver: Not applicable Driver type: Magnetically shielded Sound Frequency response: 34Hz - 21kHz Max peak SPL: 116dB Amplifier class: Info not available Output power: 150W Onboard Features Input connectors: XLR Standby mode: Info not availab"
- It comes with a 14-day return guarantee, but does not qualify for its original manufacturer warranty
- Quantities are limited, so be sure get yours before itaTMs gone
- The first name in microphones additionally has a highly evolved monitoring selection
- Neumann's KH 310 three-way active tri-amplified monitor features a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion Waveguide (MMD), flexible acoustical controls, various input options and an extensive range of mounting hardware
1803 ratingsMore info 4
- 8 inch cone woofer and 1 inch dome tweeter; Produce low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end at any output level
- 38Hz to 30kHz frequency response; Power consumption: 60 watts
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi amp system 120W total; Level control ( 4dB/center click), EQ: High trim switch ( / 2dB at HF) / Room control switch (0/2/4 dB under 500Hz)
- Room control and high trim response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs. Crossover: 2kHz
11 ratingsMore info 5
- 50-watt Powered Studio Monit with 5" Woofer
- Bluetooth (pair) - Black
- 0.75" Tweeter
- 2 DSP Modes
Pioneer Pro DJ
1560 ratingsMore info 6
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What's in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 - 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
1282 ratingsMore info 7
- 6.55-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer gives deep lows.
- 1.25-inch (32 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer provides smooth highs.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- Innovative 100˚(H) x 60˚(V) EBM waveguide yields a wide sweet spot and solid imaging.
- Acoustic tuning controls allow for accurate mixing contour and tailoring the monitor to your space (Level, HPF, LF Trim, HF Trim, Acoustic Space).
820 ratingsMore info 8
- Professional grade 5“ (bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 5” matching woofer and 1” tweeter made with Kevlar
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual ds-driven EQ
Edifier R1280DBs Active Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - 2.0 Wireless Studio Monitor Speaker - 42W RMS with Subwoofer Line Out - BlackEdifier
2197 ratingsMore info 9
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 - Pair the speaker with your smartphone, tablet, Mac, or laptop to play music wirelessly, no need to deal with messy wires.
- SUB OUT AND OPT/COAX INPUTS - Subwoofer output with built-in auto crossover detection. Optical and coaxial inputs to ensure a lossless connection to TVs and computers.
- DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - Fill your room with beautiful sound with its 42W continuous undistorted power, 13mm silk dome tweeter unit, and 4-inch sub-woofer unit. Enhance your listening experience with Soundfield Spatializer.
- UPDATED REMOTE CONTROL - Wireless remote for easy control of volume, mute/unmute, switch to OPT/COAX mode, line-in, and Bluetooth modes. Bass, treble, and volume control located on the side panel.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
M-Audio BX5 D3 | Compact 2-Way 5" Active Studio Monitor Speaker for Music Production and Mixing With Onboard Acoustic Space Control, 1 pieceinMusic Brands Inc.
887 ratingsMore info 10
- Professional class A/B bi-amplified design with 100 watts of distributed power for studio-grade cohesive, accurate sound and ultra-wide range 52-35kHz frequency response covers full musical spectrum
- Superior transparent sound quality: 5” low-frequency drivers with Kevlar cones for rich, defined lows and 1” high-frequency drivers with natural silk domes and computer optimised waveguides for smooth, clear highs
- Versatile, conveniently located XLR balanced and 1/4” balanced/unbalanced inputs for connecting mixers, audio interfaces, instruments, DJ gear and more
- Acoustic Space Control customises the sound output to the listening environment for sonically-true, reassuringly-accurate sound reproduction
- Extended low-frequency response down to 52Hz courtesy of optimized rear ports that minimize air turbulence and acoustic distortion