- 64 x SMD RGB LED’s (8x8 Matrix Configuration)
- 120-degree beam angle
- Kling Net & Art-Net compatible
249 ratingsMore info 2
- The PC-4 is a high quality A/C power switch that helps to keep your DJ booth wiring neat and organized with a central control point for you’re A/C power cords
- Ideal for switching lighting and sound equipment on and off
- 15 amps/1800 watts maximum draw. Built-In 15 amp circuit breaker
ADJ Products ADJ MYDMX3.0 DMX control software designed to help make programming lightshows easier. (MYDMX 3.0), whiteADJ Products
254 ratingsMore info 3
- New Features: Play multiple scenes at a time, Arrange scenes into groups, Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis, Live snapshots, Live scene dimming and scene speed controls, Stand Alone backup memory, BPM tap, Flash scenes, Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX, Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Classic Features: Easy-to-use DMX software, 512 DMX channels, Extensive fixture profile library, SSL2 Profile editor & support, 3D Visualizer, MIDI triggering, Drag and drop effects generator, Works with simple scenes/steps
- Best Performance System Requirements: Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz speed processor, dual core, 4 GB Memory (RAM), Video card with 1GB video memory, 1920 X 1080 pixel screen, OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
- Minimum System Requirements: Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher, 1 GHz speed processor, 2 GB Memory (RAM), 1280 X 768 pixel screen, OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
- myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
92 ratingsMore info 4
- SIMPLE EASE OF CONTROL: Operate conventional and moving lights across 192 DMX channels. The DMX Operator puts programming, playback and live manipulation of Scenes and Chases at your fingertips.
- PROGRAMMABLE SCENES AND CHASES: Easily record up to six chase pattern sequences that can each be individually adjusted during playback using the fade and step speed operations.
- CONTROL INTELLIGENT OR BASIC LIGHTING: Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 Channel Fader Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds.
- OPERATES UP TO 12 FIXTURES: The Operator combines professional capabilities with simple easy to use design to offer DMX control of up to twelve individual fixtures each with 16 DMX channels.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: MIDI controllable, DMX-512, 3 pin XLR signal, Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included, 120V or 220V operation (not multi-voltage), Dimensions: 5.25" L x 19" W x 2.5" H - 19 in. / 3 r.m. spaces, 5 lbs.
599 ratingsMore info 5
- Comfortable On-Ear cushions 2X detachable headphone cables
- 3M coiled Cable - 1M straight Cable with mic + volume control
- Carrying Bag 1/4” phone plug adjustable headband folds up for easy storage
- Driver unit: 40mm Impedance: 32 Ohm +/- 15%
- Sensitivity: 104 +/- 3dB frequency response: 10hz22khz weight: 195G +/- 10G
83 ratingsMore info 6
- SIMPLE EASE OF CONTROL: Operate conventional and moving lights across 384 channels. The DMX Operator Pro puts programming, playback and live manipulation of Scenes and Chases at your fingertips.
- PROGRAMMABLE SCENES AND CHASES: Record up to 240 scenes with 30 scene banks and up to 12 chases for quick lighting control operation. Easily override scenes with "Tap Sync" button and manual chase and speed faders.
- 2 CONTROLLERS IN ONE: The DMX Operator 384 combines powerful DMX control and MIDI control with MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger.
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES: Easily control your special effects with features like Fog Trigger and Music Trigger via internal microphone or RCA line level input. Also features and assignable joystick, RS-232 input, and blackout button.
- OPERATES UP TO TWELVE FIXTURES: The Operator 384 combines professional capabilities with simple easy to use design to offer DMX control of up to twelve individual fixtures each with 32 DMX channels.
50 ratingsMore info 7
- Sd card*/ USB 2.0/wireless audio full functioning MP3 player track time display track search buttons
- Easy-to-use bright LCD display reads SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB
- Up to 1000 MP3 songs on a 1G SD card** (MP3 recorded at 128bit rate**) 4x RCA line inputs and 1x 35mm Auxiliary jack input 1x RCA, 1x l/R unbalanced 1/4" Jack, 1x l/R balanced XLR outputs
- Memory card*/ USB 2.0/ wireless audio full functioning MP3 player track time display track search buttons
- Bright LCD display reads standard or high capacity memory cards up to 32GB up to 1000 MP3 songs on a 1G memory card** (MP3 recorded at 128bit rate**)
- Master music output volume control individual EQ Treble/ EQ Bass control for music combo mic input: 1/4” jack and XLR master mic output volume control
34 ratingsMore info 8
- 2-WAY ACTIVE: Bi-amplified lightweight speaker with built-in Wireless Audio and MP3 player that offers USB & Memory Card input slots.
- 4-WAY PROTECTION SYSTEM: American Audio’s ELS-15BT, Wireless Multi-Functional Speaker harbors short circuit protection; thermal protection; On/off mute & LF/HF limiters.
- REMOTE CONTROLLED: Comes with 21-Input remote control (p/n ADJ AUD RC). Perfect for channel change, volume control, and play/pause control.
- MULTI-FREQUENCY POWER: Separate high and low frequency provides power to the speaker as you music demands it.
- XLR INPUTS/OUTPUTS: XLR & TRS MIC inputs, XLR & RCA line inputs, and XLR & TRS line outputs.
16 ratingsMore info 9
- Create the party wherever you are! The American Audio APX12 GO BT is a portable, yet powerful battery powered speaker that lasts up to 8 hours on a single charge. This portable speaker includes a UHF handheld microphone and a wireless remote to control volume and track selection. There are a variety of ways to play music from the APX12 GO BT.
- Bluetooth: Pair your playlist from your mobile phone, tablet or laptop wirelessly. SD Card Port: Insert a SD card full of MP3 files and control them from the built-in display
- USB Port: Plug in an MP3 player into the built-in USB input and control the music form the built-in display. Mini Jack Input: 1/8-inch mini jack input to play MP3s from an external MP3 player
- FM Tuner: Dial into your favorite FM radio station. PA or DJ Mixer: The APX12 GO BT also has XLR In/Out to connect to a traditional PA or DJ mixer
- The APX12 GO BT features wheels and a retractable handle making it easy to transport to any indoor or outdoor event. Whether you are doing a presentation, playing music outdoors, or using it to as your background system as you play your favorite instrument or sing your favorite song. Perfect for rentals or production as well as extending the boundaries of any event.