1 ratingMore info 1
- Mode: live use with Pc DMX channels: 512 in & 512 out
- Easy View: limited MIDI live control: Yes
- System requirements Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, (32-bit or 64-bit compatible) laptop or desktop computer with 2.0 USB port 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- 1 GB of RAM for Storage 1 GHz (Single or Dual Processor System) 256 MB RAM Video Card for 3D Visualizer Touch Screen Ready
66 ratingsMore info 3
- 4 CHANNEL DMX DIMMER PACK: Operates as a 1, 2, or 4 channel dimmer or switch pack. Features 2 Edison 3 prong sockets per channel with a maximum load of 15A.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY FEATURE: Easily navigate between channels with the built in LED display. Adjust chase program, speed, dimmer and switch and view channel activity quickly and efficiently as levels display.
- EASY SET UP: The professional, sleek design of the DP-DMX20L makes it easy to install with reversible mounting brackets and a reversible mounting panel on the rear for various options that fit your design.
- BUILT IN PROGRAMS: This device compatible with DMX functions and also operates independently with 16 built-in chase sequence patterns that are manually controllable by altering speed and intensity levels.
- QUICK SERVICEABILITY: The DP-DMX20L from ADJ Products features four external channel fuses that are easily accessed for quick serviceability on the go.
ADJ Products ADJ MYDMX3.0 DMX control software designed to help make programming lightshows easier. (MYDMX 3.0), whiteADJ Products
254 ratingsMore info 4
- New Features: Play multiple scenes at a time, Arrange scenes into groups, Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis, Live snapshots, Live scene dimming and scene speed controls, Stand Alone backup memory, BPM tap, Flash scenes, Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX, Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Classic Features: Easy-to-use DMX software, 512 DMX channels, Extensive fixture profile library, SSL2 Profile editor & support, 3D Visualizer, MIDI triggering, Drag and drop effects generator, Works with simple scenes/steps
- Best Performance System Requirements: Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OSx 10.10 or higher, 2 GHz speed processor, dual core, 4 GB Memory (RAM), Video card with 1GB video memory, 1920 X 1080 pixel screen, OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
- Minimum System Requirements: Computer working under Windows 7 or higher, or MAC OS X 10.10 or higher, 1 GHz speed processor, 2 GB Memory (RAM), 1280 X 768 pixel screen, OpenGL 3.1 (for 3D)
- myDMX 3.0 software does not work with myDMX 2.0 hardware
92 ratingsMore info 5
- SIMPLE EASE OF CONTROL: Operate conventional and moving lights across 192 DMX channels. The DMX Operator puts programming, playback and live manipulation of Scenes and Chases at your fingertips.
- PROGRAMMABLE SCENES AND CHASES: Easily record up to six chase pattern sequences that can each be individually adjusted during playback using the fade and step speed operations.
- CONTROL INTELLIGENT OR BASIC LIGHTING: Fixtures with less than 16 DMX channels may be combined on 1 Channel Fader Record up to 6 programmable chases with fade times and different speeds.
- OPERATES UP TO 12 FIXTURES: The Operator combines professional capabilities with simple easy to use design to offer DMX control of up to twelve individual fixtures each with 16 DMX channels.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: MIDI controllable, DMX-512, 3 pin XLR signal, Power input: DC 9V-12V, 220 mA min. power supply included, 120V or 220V operation (not multi-voltage), Dimensions: 5.25" L x 19" W x 2.5" H - 19 in. / 3 r.m. spaces, 5 lbs.
170 ratingsMore info 6
- Basic 3 Button Controller For Many American Dj Effect And Intelligent Lights Wired 30 Ft Cable Included
- Access Built In Programs And Black Units Out
- Slave Additional Units Off The Master To Synch The Show
476 ratingsMore info 7
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller with MIDI Control. Controls 24 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels.
- 30 Banks of 8 Programmable Scenes. 384 DMX Channels of Control. 6 Programmable Chases of 240 Scenes. Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds. 16 Sliders for Direct Control of Channels. MIDI Control Over Banks, Chases and Blackout. Built-in Microphone for Music Mode. Automatic Mode Program Controlled by Speed and Fade Time Sliders. Blackout Master Button.
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase. Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly. Built-in Microphone for Music Triggering. Midi Control Over Banks, Chases, and Blackout. Power Failure Memory. 4-Bit LED Display. DMX In/Out: 3 Pin XLR. LED Goose Neck Lamp.
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac, 50-60Hz(DC9V-12V). Electric Current: No less than 500mA. Power Consumption: 10W. Control Signal: DMX512. Control Channels: 384CH. Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20. 71” x 7. 28” x 3. 15” inches. Product Weight: 5. 4 lbs.
ADJ Products, MYDMX Buddy, Entry Level DMX Hardware Dongle Compatible with MYDMX 2.0 Software MYD858ADJ Products
190 ratingsMore info 8
- USER-FRIENDLY DMX CONTROL:Compatible with the innovative MyDMX 2.0 Software, this USB to DMX dongle easily converts your lighting fixtures into an intuitive smart lighting source.
- NO NEED FOR EXTRA EQUIPMENT: MyDMX Buddy quickly plugs into your lighting fixture or DMX run and straight to your computer or laptop for quick access to ADJ's intuitive MyDMX software.
- ACCESS PROFESSIONAL FEATURES: This tiny device give you DMX Control straight from your laptop and includes 256 live channels and 12 DMX channels in stand alone. Produce simple scenes and steps for a smooth, professional show.
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: This small device makes it easy to bring professional lighting features to any establishment and is the perfect solution or mobile performers. Linked directly to your lighting, there is no need for internet Connector.
- BEST PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: USB Port, Compatible with Windows 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, and 10.10, 1280 x 1024 screen resolution, 512MB Memory, 128MB Ram, Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Open GL 3.1 or higher for 3D visualizer.
83 ratingsMore info 9
- SIMPLE EASE OF CONTROL: Operate conventional and moving lights across 384 channels. The DMX Operator Pro puts programming, playback and live manipulation of Scenes and Chases at your fingertips.
- PROGRAMMABLE SCENES AND CHASES: Record up to 240 scenes with 30 scene banks and up to 12 chases for quick lighting control operation. Easily override scenes with "Tap Sync" button and manual chase and speed faders.
- 2 CONTROLLERS IN ONE: The DMX Operator 384 combines powerful DMX control and MIDI control with MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger.
- PROFESSIONAL FEATURES: Easily control your special effects with features like Fog Trigger and Music Trigger via internal microphone or RCA line level input. Also features and assignable joystick, RS-232 input, and blackout button.
- OPERATES UP TO TWELVE FIXTURES: The Operator 384 combines professional capabilities with simple easy to use design to offer DMX control of up to twelve individual fixtures each with 32 DMX channels.
54 ratingsMore info 10
- EASE OF CONTROL: This basic DMX controller from ADJ Products streamlines lighting control with 12 easy to manipulate channel faders and one master fader. Perfect for demos or where simple control is needed.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: Lightweight and durable, the SDC12 is perfect for travel and is quick and easy to set up. Compact enough to be used as a handheld device by utilizing 9v battery power (not included).
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: The SDC12 is professional manufactured by an industry name you can trust! This product is CE approved and RoHs compliant to meet safety and consumer requirements.
- VERSATILE CONSTRUCTION: Featuring 12v DC power supply and wall mounting brackets the SDC12 can be and easy permanent lighting control system or a portable handheld device.
- STANDARD CONNECTIONS: Easily connect to all your lighting devices with standard 3-pin and 5-pin DMX outputs. Daisy-chain several fixtures together and control the whole system with one device.