Labeling Tape - Clean Removable Console Tape | Adhesive Tape for Light Control Board, DJ Mixing Board, Audio Mixer, Arts and Crafts, Office Products, Ink Pens and Markers | Tons of Uses - 1"x20YdsGaffer Power Inc.
701 ratingsMore info 1
- VERSATILE USE OPTIONS: Gaffer Power brings you a label tape that is professionally designed for dynamic usage choices. Perfect on a used DJ mixer or sound board mixer, lighting & lightning board, keyboard, toolbox and much more!
- TOUGH & TEAR RESISTANT: Forget the hassle and struggle of picking at uneven and frayed labeler tape edges. We've engineered our white label tape to tear off only when you need it and never when you don't! pH neutral white color is ideal for use with color pens, marker pens, permanent markers and other pens and pencils.
- CLEAN REMOVAL NO RESIDUE: Our adhesive tape is made from flatback paper and synthetic rubber that won't leave sticky adhesive residue or ruin your home and equipment. Great for easy-cleanup art crafts and general around the house projects.
- MADE IN USA QUALITY: Count on the label tape that brings you superior American manufacturing integrity at every level of the process. All of our industry-leading products are Made in the US under the strictest quality assurance guidelines.
- THE GAFFER POWER GUARANTEE: We know you'll love our white console tape as well as all of the versatile tape adhesive options we offer at Gaffer Power. If there is any issue, please contact us for a Guaranteed Replacement or Your Money Back!
19 ratingsMore info 2
- Eight independent input channelsLevel and tone controls on each channelBalanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel48 Volt phantom power on XLR inputs with DIP switch for each channelBalanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level controlRCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)RCA-type Aux buss input jack for channel expansionSolid single high rack mount chassis with built In power supply
40 ratingsMore info 3
- Three Balanced XLR Inputs Switchable MicLine Level.
- Three Stereo RCA Inputs with Separate Level Controls.
- Level Control and Clip Indicators.
- Selectable 15-volt Phantom Power for Mic Channels.
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jacks with Master Level Control.
153 ratingsMore info 4
- Four Channel Passive Splitter/Mixer
- Four Stereo Input Channels
- Stereo Output
- Independent stereo level controls are provided on each channel
- Passive Design (No Power Supply Required)
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controlsExternal effects loop with independent send and return controlsFront panel 1/4" (TRS) headphone jack with independent control for monitoringSwitchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel OneSwitchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone inputSeparate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channelSix level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- The ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer is a versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications
- Each input accepts a mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls
- Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power
- Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables
18 ratingsMore info 6
- Fully Featured Tube Driven Five Channel Stereo USB Mixer
- Two Wide Dynamic Range Low Noise Mic Preamp Channels
- Dedicated High Impedance Instrument Input with Amp Simulator
- Integrated 12AX7 Tube can be Applied to Either Microphone or Instrument Inputs
- Switchable Low Noise +48V Phantom Power for Condenser Microphones
15 ratingsMore info 7
- High Performance Low Noise Design
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power (CH1)
- Assignable USB Record Source
- Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs
- Operates on USB Power or 5VDC External Power Supply (Included)
30 ratingsMore info 9
- Problem: How do you connect a CD player, a synthesizer and the line output from a bass amp to a tape deck? Solution: Use a simple stereo mixer. The PowerMIX III can accept either mono or stereo signals and mixes them down to stereo or identical L/R mono signals.
- Provides a headphone output with its own level control
- Plug the AC adapter into the 12V DC input on the PowerMIX III and plug the other end into a 120V AC wall socket
- Plug your stereo signal sources into the separate L/R Inputs on channels 1 to 3. Mono sources can be plugged into the Left Input on any channel
- It is not recommended that you connect 2 mono sources to any one channel
21 ratingsMore info 10
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels
- 5 Zone channels each feature Source 1 and 2 level controls and left and right balanced output XLRs
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged