Catan Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan StudioCatan Studio
32034 ratingsMore info 2
- TRADE, BUILD AND SETTLE: Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games!
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Use resource combinations - grain, wool, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards or lucky dice (even outside your turn).
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same.
- FUN FAMILY GAMES FOR GAME NIGHT: An international favorite, CATAN has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes.
805 ratingsMore info 3
- The beautiful role-playing game follows the exploits of teenage tomboy ryza, who dreams of escaping her mundane village lifestyle, alongside her band of mischievous friends.
- One day, as they explore a forbidden island in search of adventure, they meet an elderly magician who will change their lives forever.
- After some convincing, the old man begins teaching ryza the enchanting ways of alchemy; launching her on an adventure that will ultimately lead her on a quest to save her Hometown from the mysterious and deadly darkness lurking beneath the surface.
- In order to Showcase the vibrant environments surrounding ryza, GUST Studios instituted more realistic shadows; giving Birth to a world that feels more expansive and filled with life.
- Atelier ryza: ever darkness & the secret hideout also introduces RPG fans to an all-new evolved synthesis program that enables alchemists to visually have a better understand of the effects of synthesis.
2274 ratingsMore info 4
- Search for the ultimate paradise, Elysium, with your companion Pyra.
- Explore an endless ocean of clouds, where the last remnants of civilization live on the backs of colossal beasts called Titans. Experience the story of Rex and his new friend Pyra, a mysterious being known as a Blade who grants him tremendous power. Together, search for Pyra’s long lost home Elysium, the ultimate paradise for all of humanity.
- A new story in the Xenoblade Chronicles series
- The next adventure is on the Nintendo Switch console—set on the backs of colossal, living Titans
- Discover each Titan’s diverse regions, culture, wildlife, equipment, and hidden secrets
- Find, bond with, and command weaponized life forms known as Blades to earn abilities and enhance them
- Uncover the history of Alrest and the mystery of its endless ocean of clouds;Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Language, suggestive themes, use of alcohol and tobacco, violence
Bandai Namco Entertainment America
1869 ratingsMore info 5
- A BELOVED TALE RETURNS! — The tale of a young hero on a quest for justice that captivated Tales fans returns to Xbox and makes its way for the ﬁrst time to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Steam!
- EVERYTHING IN ONE EDITION! — Dive into the Deﬁnitive version of this game with updated full HD graphics, brand-new music tracks, exciting mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC!
- THE PARTY GROWS STRONGER! — Yuri sets sail on his adventure with Estelle, a young noblewoman; Karol; a boy in pursuit of a guild to call his own; Rita, an eccentric scholar; Raven, a laid-back archer; Judith, a mysterious dragoon; and Repede, a pipe-smoking dog… and now two more playable characters join the fray!
- FIGHT WITH FLAIR! — Assemble your favorite team and enjoy exciting real-time battles with all new Mystic Artes and skills!
452 ratingsMore info 6
- Join Ryza, and her band of mischievous friends, as they set out to not only save her hometown from a mysterious darkness -but to find themselves.
- Explore vibrant environments with more realistic lighting,pushing the series forward with a new, yet familiar, visualsparkle.
- Utilise an all-new evolved synthesis program which is easy to learn for aspiring alchemists.
- Play at Home or On-The-Go
- available on both PlayStation 4and Nintendo Switch on the 1st November 2019.
331 ratingsMore info 7
- While maintaining a system that fans of the Arland series will be familiar with at its core, this title also continues to evolve the system
- In addition, the title extracts the essence of the system, which has continued to be cultivated, all the way up from the series' roots to its latest numbered title
- A unique melding of such elements makes possible an entirely new gaming experience
212 ratingsMore info 8
- Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream continues the story of Sophie and Plachta's many adventures
- After leaving Sophie's hometown of Kirchen Bell, the pair discovers a huge tree identical to one that Plachta had seen in a dream, and as they get closer, a mysterious vortex pulls them inside
- As the adventure continues, Sophie meets aspiring alchemist, Ramizel Erlenmeyer, who willingly agrees to help her in her time of need
- The narrative elegantly unfolds with a charming new visual style that combines the art of the Mysterious sub-series with the high-quality graphics and animations featured in 2021's Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends and the Secret Fairy
Gust, Koei Tecmo Games
142 ratingsMore info 9
- Note: - Atelier Mysterious Trilogy Deluxe Pack comes with 3 games in 1 cartridge.
- - DLC of each title is included in the game card, and no download needed.
Atelier: The Painter's Studio, Board Game, Paint Your Masterpiece, Train Art Students, Gain Patrons, 2-4 Players, 30-45 Mins, Ages 14+, Alderac Entertainment Group (AEG)Alderac Entertainment Group
24 ratingsMore info 10
- Ages 14+
- 30-45 minute play time
- Package Weight : 1.067 kilograms
- Number of players: 2-4