Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive), RedHasbro
28152 ratingsMore info 1
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid. Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive VersionThinkFun
25226 ratingsMore info 2
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families!
- What you get - This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing right away!
- Award winner - Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents' Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
- Players tap out ice blocks one by one
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top
- Play with 2-4 players
- Includes 2 mallets, ice tray frame, 4 ice tray legs,1 large ice block, 32 small ice blocks, Phillip the Penguin figure, and instructions
9536 ratingsMore info 4
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho. Cherry-O game when you were a child. Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their baskets. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho. Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
4978 ratingsMore info 5
- Marvel version of Chutes and Ladders
- Go where the spinner tells you but watch out for chutes
- Climb ladders to get closer to the Winner 100 square first
- Play as Spider-Man, White Tiger, Iron Spider, Power Man, Venom, Black Cat, Green Goblin or Rhino
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow and base, 8 character pawns, 4 pawn stands, and instructions.
30382 ratingsMore info 6
- Fun game for ages 5 and up: Just 2 players are needed to play the trouble board game; engages kids ages 5 and up
- 2-4 players: The trouble game is a fun activity for play dates, after school, and family time; Enjoy playing the game with 2, 3, or 4 players
- Power up spaces: The game instructions include options for playing the classic trouble game or using power up spaces
- Pop-o-matic bubble: The iconic pop-o-matic die roller bubble is fun to press, and it keeps the die from getting lost
- Great family game: Adults and kids 5 and up can play the trouble game together. It's a great choice for family game night
- Trouble game is peg-popping fun
- Pop-O-Matic die roller rolls the die
- Move your pegs around the board
- Send other players' pegs home when you land on the same space
- Double Trouble and Warp spaces change up the game
12829 ratingsMore info 7
- OODLES OF NOODLES—Lay out the noodles over the bowl with the Yeti on top!
- PULL THE NOODLES—Remove the strands of noodles from the bowl, but don't let the yeti fall!
- ADORABLE GAME—Fun concept and adorable Yeti character make this game extra fun!
- AWARD-WINNING—Yeti In My Spaghetti is a TOTY winner!
- SILLY FUN—Full of laughter for children 4 and up!
Zobmondo!! The Ladybug Game, Great First Board Game for Boys and Girls, Award-Winning Educational Game, Kids’ Game for Ages 3 and UpZobmondo Entertainment
2464 ratingsMore info 8
- HELP THE LADYBUGS FIND THEIR WAY HOME! Children lead their Ladybug home to the Rose Garden while avoiding the Praying Mantis and collecting aphids to feed the Lazy Ants! Adorable graphics, enchanting story and easy play make it a fun game!
- CHILD’S PERFECT FIRST BOARD GAME - SUPPORTS READING AND COUNTING! The thoughtfully designed playing cards helps nurture early readers and counters with colors, numbers and symbols. Children learn quickly and play independently in no time!
- INVENTED BY A FIRST GRADER! Let it inspire your child! Makes a wonderful birthday or holiday gift!
- AWARD WINNING GAME! The Parents’ Choice Foundation calls The Ladybug Game “a colorful and lively little board game for beginner game players.”
- PLAYERS: For 2 to 4 players. AGES: 3 years and up. GAME TIME: Approximately 20 minutes.
Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up, Preschool Games for 2-4 Players, Kids Board Games, Kids GamesHasbro
2319 ratingsMore info 9
- PEPPA PIG-THEMED CHUTES AND LADDERS GAME: Join Peppa Pig and friends! This edition of the Chutes and Ladders board game for kids features a Peppa Pig theme
- INCLUDES 4 PEPPA PIG CHARACTER MOVERS: It's a climbing and sliding adventure at the playground, as players move around the gameboard as Peppa Pig, Gerald Giraffe, Suzy Sheep, or Danny Dog
- COLORFUL GAMEBOARD: The delightful artwork on the gameboard features Peppa Pig and her friends, including Rebecca Rabbit, Freddy Fox, and more
- NO READING REQUIRED GAME: This fun kids game can be a good choice for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. The numerals on the gameboard give preschoolers a chance to practice their numbers
- BOARD GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS: The Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition children's game is an adorable indoor game for kids
- MAKE GREAT KIDS GIFTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: Peppa Pig games make great holiday or birthday gifts for 3 year old girls and boys and up
- Classic Hungry Hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp
- 20 marbles included
- One golden marble, cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage
- Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions