SEQUENCE- Original SEQUENCE Game with Folding Board, Cards and Chips by Jax ( Packaging may Vary ) White, 10.3" x 8.1" x 2.31"Jax Ltd Inc
35270 ratingsMore info 1
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like strategy
- Includes 1 Folding Game Board, 2 Decks of SEQUENCE Playing Cards, 135 Playing Chips (50 Green, 50 Blue, 35 Red), and Complete Instructions
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
BLANK SLATE™ - The Game Where Great Minds Think Alike | Fun Family Friendly Word Association Party GameUSAopoly
6612 ratingsMore info 2
- The game where _______ minds think alike!
- Prepare yourself for Blank Slate, a game of addicting predictions! How well can you put your finger on what everyone's thinking?
- Pick a Word Cue card, write the word you think best completes the phrase, and try to match it to anther player's word without giving a single hint
- Easy to learn, quick to play, and fun for the whole family; just grab a slate, write a word, and get ready to make a match. Great for large groups or small gatherings!
- Includes: Scoreboard, 8 dry-erase slates, 250 doubled-sided word cue cards, rules
- 3-8 Players | Ages 8+ | 20-35 Min Play Time
Poetry for Neanderthals by Exploding Kittens - Family Card Game - Card Game for Adults, Teens & KidsExploding Kittens
6030 ratingsMore info 3
- Poetry For Neanderthals Is A Competitive Word-Guessing Card Game From Exploding Kittens Where You Must Speak Good Or Get Hit With A No! Stick
- Using Only Single Syllable Words, Give Clues To Your Team Trying To Guess Your Secret Phrase. If You Mess Up And Use A Big Word, You Get Bopped On The Head With A 2-Foot Long Inflatable Club
- So, Instead Of Saying "Broccoli," You'D Say Something Like "Green Thing You Eat For Live Long And Have Good Health"
- It'S A Board Game That Forces You To Explain Complicated Ideas Using Simple Vocabulary. It'S A Game That Forces You To Sound A Little Bit Dumb
MONOPOLY Game, Family Board Game for 2 to 6 Players, Board Game for Kids Ages 8 and Up, Includes Fan Vote Community Chest CardsHasbro
2735 ratingsMore info 4
- FAST-DEALING PROPERTY TRADING GAME: It’s a Family Game Night staple! Players buy, sell, dream and scheme their way to riches with the Monopoly board game
- COMMUNITY CHEST CARDS: Fans voted for cards they'd like to see, and the votes are in! This edition includes 16 winning cards, each reflecting some great things about being part of a community
- PLAYERS BUY, SELL AND TRADE TO WIN: Players buy out neighborhoods, sell properties, charge rent, and grow an empire in the Monopoly Game for adults and kids age 8 and up
- BUILD HOUSES AND HOTELS: Love that feeling when an opponent lands on an owned property? In this family board game, the more players build, the more rent money they can collect. Cha-ching
- WHAT’S YOUR TOKEN?: Tokens include Rubber Ducky, T-Rex, Penguin, Hazel, Scottie, Racecar, Hat, and Battleship. It's a great game for Family Game Night, or anytime indoor fun
Plunder | Family Board Games | Board Games for Adults and Kids | Strategy Board Games | Fun Family Game Night | Ages 10 and Up | 2 to 6 Players | A Pirate’s Life | Made by Lost Boy EntertainmentLost Boy Entertainment
1684 ratingsMore info 5
- STRATEGY GAME: Adventure awaits any swashbuckler brave enough to command a fleet. Conquer islands to gain valuable resources. Build and upgrade your ships with masts and cannons. Wage war against rival captains and rule the seas.
- EASY TO LEARN: The thematic and intuitive gameplay allows new players to quickly grasp the rules and will have you helming your battleship through the Caribbean in no time. The rulebook also contains an overview guide for easy understanding.
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY: The game board is created by combining six different double-sided ocean tiles which create a unique map configuration each time you play. You’ll never play the same map twice, encouraging you to explore new strategies.
- GIFTS: This modern classic appeals to both beginners and veteran gamers. Fun for adults, couples, families, kids, teens, high school and college students. Perfect for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. A game night crowd pleaser.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This pirate game is designed for 2 to 6 players, plus a team play option. Average playtime is 20 minutes per player. There is no player elimination, so every captain fights to the very end.
Exploding Kittens Original Edition - Card Games for Adults Teens & Kids - Fun Family Games - A Russian Roulette Card Game - 15 Min, Ages 7+, 2-5 PlayersExploding Kittens LLC
83944 ratingsMore info 6
- A Kitty-Powered Russian Roulette Card Game - The hit party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- A Simple Card Game for Kids and Adults - Perfect for all occasions, including a family game night, beach trip, road trip or drinking with friends!
- Game Of The Year Award Winner - More than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
- Beginner-Friendly, Just 2 Minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. If you don’t explode, YOU WIN!
- 56 Cards, with Box and Instructions - A simple card game for kids, drinking, kittens, and adults, not in that order.
What Do You Meme? Core Game - The Hilarious Adult Party Game for Meme Lovers (Bigger Better Edition)What Do You Meme?
33792 ratingsMore info 7
- How to Play: Compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round.
- Judge’s Choice: The winner of each round is decided by a rotating judge. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor.
- The OG: This is the core game, so buy it first. You'll need it for all of our other expansion packs.
- Designed for 17+: This game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Encouraged to be played with 3+ players.
- What’s Inside: Each What Do You Meme core game contains 525 cards. 450 of these are caption cards and 75 are photo cards. Printed on premium playing cards (thick with gloss finish); includes an easel and bonus rules, shrink-wrapped in a custom box.
- Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors.
- In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date. But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game!
- Happy Little Dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players. It is recommended for ages 8+.
- The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur player boards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, and 1 rule book.
Tell Me Without Telling Me - The Viral Trend, Now A Hilarious Party Game for Bachelorette, College, Birthdays, & More, for Adults Ages 18 and upSpin Master
623 ratingsMore info 9
- #TELLMEGAME: There are 3 ways to “tell” what your card says in this hilarious game for adults: Show Don’t Tell, One Syllable, or Freestyle. Be the fastest team to guess the words on the cards, and you will be victorious.
- PERFECT FOR PARTIES: This new activity is the ultimate party game, whether it’s at a college dorm, happy hour, or a bachelorette party. It will get the whole crowd acting, laughing, speaking, and maybe even rapping.
- ADULT CONTENT WARNING: You will be rolling on the floor laughing at these cards, with categories that include people, traits, things, places, and “not safe for work”. Play with family and coworkers at your own risk.
- ENTERTAINMENT FOR EVERYONE: Next time you get together with friends, bring along one of our board games, puzzles, playing cards, or classic games like dominoes, chess, or a backgammon set. We have activities for game nights, birthdays, travel, holiday gifts, and whenever you just want to have a fun time.
- Includes: 400 Cards, 1 Custom Die, 1 Sand Timer
- Covered by the Spin Master Care Commitment. See below for full details
Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges - Great for Kids, Teens and AdultsASM Holdings LLC
8328 ratingsMore info 10
- Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game.
- See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations.
- Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
- Super easy to learn and play - a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults.