Catan Board Game (Base Game) | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan StudioCatan Studio
32058 ratingsMore info 1
- TRADE, BUILD AND SETTLE: Embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. But beware! Someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games!
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: Use resource combinations - grain, wool, ore, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, settlements and cities. Acquire your resources through trades, cards or lucky dice (even outside your turn).
- MINUTES TO LEARN AND A LIFETIME TO EXPLORE: The basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. No two games are the same.
- FUN FAMILY GAMES FOR GAME NIGHT: An international favorite, CATAN has been called the "Perfect Social Game". Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes.
ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up - One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents, Amazon Exclusive VersionThinkFun
25226 ratingsMore info 2
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
- Develops critical skills – Perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play. Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families!
- What you get - This is the Amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing right away!
- Award winner - Zingo has won many awards including an Oppenheim Gold, Parents' Choice Award, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Hasbro Gaming Sorry! Board Game: Disney Villains Edition Kids Game, Family Games for Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive) , GreenHasbro
1988 ratingsMore info 3
- SORRY GAMEPLAY WITH A DISNEY VILLAINS TWIST: This family game combines classic Sorry gameplay with a wickedly fun Disney Villains inspired gameboard, Spell cards, and Villain pawns
- INCLUDES 16 DISNEY VILLAINS PAWNS: Each player in this Sorry board game gets 4 Disney Villains pawns. They can move around the board as Ursula, Jafar, Scar, or Malificent
- KIDS GAME: Chase, race, bump and slide; it's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING GAME: The Sorry Game Disney Villains Edition is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the Spell cards drawn
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Bring the family together for some board game fun; The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry board game is a great choice for players ages 6 and up
Plunder | Family Board Games | Board Games for Adults and Kids | Strategy Board Games | Fun Family Game Night | Ages 10 and Up | 2 to 6 Players | A Pirate’s Life | Made by Lost Boy EntertainmentLost Boy Entertainment
1684 ratingsMore info 4
- STRATEGY GAME: Adventure awaits any swashbuckler brave enough to command a fleet. Conquer islands to gain valuable resources. Build and upgrade your ships with masts and cannons. Wage war against rival captains and rule the seas.
- EASY TO LEARN: The thematic and intuitive gameplay allows new players to quickly grasp the rules and will have you helming your battleship through the Caribbean in no time. The rulebook also contains an overview guide for easy understanding.
- HIGH REPLAYABILITY: The game board is created by combining six different double-sided ocean tiles which create a unique map configuration each time you play. You’ll never play the same map twice, encouraging you to explore new strategies.
- GIFTS: This modern classic appeals to both beginners and veteran gamers. Fun for adults, couples, families, kids, teens, high school and college students. Perfect for birthday gifts and Christmas gifts. A game night crowd pleaser.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This pirate game is designed for 2 to 6 players, plus a team play option. Average playtime is 20 minutes per player. There is no player elimination, so every captain fights to the very end.
21579 ratingsMore info 5
- EXCITING NEW HEADBAND CHOICES: 6 fun, new headbands for players to choose from, including a cat, crown, unicorn, pirate and more.
- NEW CARDS AND ART ILLUSTRATIONS: Cards feature a brand-new art style and new items that the entire family will love.
- EXCITING FAST-PACED FAMILY GAME: On your turn, flip over the timer and start asking yes/no questions to figure out the card shown in your headband.
- QUICK START, ENGAGING and FUN GAME: Just take the game out of the box, read the easy-to-follow instructions and get ready for some awesome Hedbanz action. For 2-6 player, ages 8 and up.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, vacations, holiday and Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun.
Rainbow Pirates Card Game - New! - Fun 2-5 Player Family-Friendly Party Games - Card Game for Adults, Teens & KidsSweet Bros Games
218 ratingsMore info 6
- Rummy-style Card Game that's FUN for ADULTS and KIDS!
- Build the most prosperous Pirate Paradise by collecting rainbows (sequences) and sets (3+ of a kind) while attacking your opponents with Pirate Cards!
- Block Pirate Cards by giving them what they love most ('Me Time,' Cupcakes, Glitter Rain, Bubble Baths!) Or suffer the consequences of their dastardly deeds!
- Creative gameplay that's a hit with ALL AGES. Be as strategic as you want, or simply play like a pirate with guns blazing and caution thrown to the wind!
- Learn to play in 10 minutes with a simple animated video
- Includes 120 hilarious original watercolor art playing cards, full color instructions sheet, storage box, and access to video instruction
- A perfect choice for GAME NIGHT with FAMILY or FRIENDS!
- 2-5 players. Ages 7 and up. Playing time: 30 min
Risk Junior Game: Strategy Board Game; A Kid's Intro to The Classic Risk Game for Ages 5 and Up; Pirate Themed Game (Amazon Exclusive)Hasbro
2477 ratingsMore info 7
- INTRO TO THE CLASSIC RISK GAME: The Risk Junior board game is a great way to introduce kids to the strategy gameplay of the classic Risk game. The game is for kids ages 5 and up; for 2 to 4 players
- PIRATE THEME: The Risk Junior game's pirate theme has kids moving their pirate ship tokens around the board, competing for treasure and control of the islands
- LAUNCH THE DICE: Place, press, launch. To battle another player to claim an island and its treasure, players put a die in their pirate ship, press the lever, and launch it to discover the next move
- GAME OF STRATEGIC CONQUEST: Move pirates on to islands, defend territories, and control of treasures. The player with the most treasure and islands at the end of the game wins
- MY FIRST RISK GAME: The Risk Jr. game is a great way to introduce kids to the classic strategy board game. It makes a great gift for kids ages 5 and up
Warner Home Video - Games
812 ratingsMore info 8
- Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
- Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple storylines.
- Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the minifig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
- Discover and unlock over more than 60 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
- Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
3714 ratingsMore info 9
- Take turns trying to balance pirate pieces on the ship!
- It's a great skill-and-action game that teaches kids 5+ How to balanced not easy!
- If you rock the boat and send pieces Overboard, YE be a landlubber!
- Play over and over again to get the hang of how to place pieces to maintain the boat’s balance
- Includes fun pirate Penguins, a canon, treasure chest, ship wheel, anchor, Octopus and crab!
- Fun game for 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and up
- No batteries required!
31429 ratingsMore info 10
- Number Of Players: 2-6
- The surprise family game that is a real barrel of fun
- Take turns sliding the colorful swords into the barrel
- Beware - if the pirate pops up on your turn, you are out
- Kids love the popping action of the pirate flying out of the barrel
- No reading required