Disney Classic Characters Matching Game by Wonder Forge | For Boys & Girls Age 3 to 5 | A Fun & Fast Disney Memory Game for Kids | Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, and more , BlueThe Wonder Forge
31143 ratingsMore info 1
- What you get – Disney Classic Matching Game comes with 72 tiles and instructions.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear instruction manual. Learn to play in less than five minutes!
- Develops critical skills – this game helps preschoolers practice their focus, memory, and matching skills.
- Characters you love – enjoy fun pictures of all your favorite Classic Disney characters, including Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Dumbo, The Incredibles, Donald Duck, Goofy, Timon and Pumba, Tinkerbell, Buzz Lightyear and many more!
- Great for kids and families – matching not only offers great solo play opportunities for your preschooler, but is also a great game for adults to join in on the fun. It takes just 15 minutes to play, less than 5 minutes to teach, and makes a fantastic Easter gift!
Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive), RedHasbro
28152 ratingsMore info 2
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid. Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
- Players tap out ice blocks one by one
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top
- Play with 2-4 players
- Includes 2 mallets, ice tray frame, 4 ice tray legs,1 large ice block, 32 small ice blocks, Phillip the Penguin figure, and instructions
9536 ratingsMore info 4
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho. Cherry-O game when you were a child. Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their baskets. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don’t even realize they’re practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho. Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
12829 ratingsMore info 5
- OODLES OF NOODLES—Lay out the noodles over the bowl with the Yeti on top!
- PULL THE NOODLES—Remove the strands of noodles from the bowl, but don't let the yeti fall!
- ADORABLE GAME—Fun concept and adorable Yeti character make this game extra fun!
- AWARD-WINNING—Yeti In My Spaghetti is a TOTY winner!
- SILLY FUN—Full of laughter for children 4 and up!
Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition Board Game for Kids Ages 3 and Up, Preschool Games for 2-4 Players, Kids Board Games, Kids GamesHasbro
2319 ratingsMore info 6
- PEPPA PIG-THEMED CHUTES AND LADDERS GAME: Join Peppa Pig and friends! This edition of the Chutes and Ladders board game for kids features a Peppa Pig theme
- INCLUDES 4 PEPPA PIG CHARACTER MOVERS: It's a climbing and sliding adventure at the playground, as players move around the gameboard as Peppa Pig, Gerald Giraffe, Suzy Sheep, or Danny Dog
- COLORFUL GAMEBOARD: The delightful artwork on the gameboard features Peppa Pig and her friends, including Rebecca Rabbit, Freddy Fox, and more
- NO READING REQUIRED GAME: This fun kids game can be a good choice for kids who haven't learned how to read yet. The numerals on the gameboard give preschoolers a chance to practice their numbers
- BOARD GAMES FOR PRESCHOOLERS: The Chutes and Ladders: Peppa Pig Edition children's game is an adorable indoor game for kids
- MAKE GREAT KIDS GIFTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: Peppa Pig games make great holiday or birthday gifts for 3 year old girls and boys and up
- Classic Hungry Hippos game has 4 hippo heads and bodies plus marbles for them to chomp
- 20 marbles included
- One golden marble, cleanup is a snap with the marble and hippo storage
- Game base comes with 4 hippo heads, 4 hippo bodies, 4 marble launchers and guides, 20 plastic marbles, label sheet and instructions
Shark Bite -- Roll the Die and Fish for Colorful Sea Creatures Before the Shark Bites Game! by Pressman Blue Sky, 5"Pressman
12668 ratingsMore info 8
- Players take turns rolling the die and fishing for the colorful sea creatures using the fishing rod
- Watch out - you never know when the shark will bite!
- Unique gameplay that does not need batteries!
- Easy set up - just snap the sea creatures into the game unit and start fishing
- For 2-4 players, ages 4 and up
15481 ratingsMore info 9
- Fast-paced gameplay: features a rotating pond and fish that open and close their mouths
- Object: players use mini fishing poles to try to catch the most fish
- Fine motor skills: gameplay helps develop hand-eye coordination
- Bonus: this top-selling classic game includes a lucky Ducks make-a-match card game!
- Great gift: for 1-4 players, ages 4 and up
Hasbro Gaming Cootie Mixing and Matching Bug-Building Kids Game, Easy and Fun Games for Kids, Preschool Games for 2-4 Players, Kids Board Games, Ages 3 and UpHasbro
2505 ratingsMore info 10
- BUG-BUILDING GAME: It's the mix and matching, bug-building game for kids. Be the first player to build a complete Cootie bug to win
- NO READING REQUIRED: Players first choose a Cootie bug body and head. Then they spin the spinner and begin building a Cootie bug. It's okay to be creative and mix up the pieces to complete a bug
- FUN, COLORFUL PIECES: This Cootie game for preschoolers includes lots of fun, colorful plastic pieces including bug legs, eye and mouth pieces, and head accessories
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY: Enjoy different ways to play the Cootie bug game. Try Switcheroo and Head Start options shown in the game guide for more mix-and-match fun
- MODERN TWIST ON A CLASSIC: Remember playing the classic Cootie game as a kid. Introduce your kids and grandkids to this updated version of the Cootie game for kids ages 3 and up