SRV7000-660 300W Igniter with Installing Plate for Pelpro Pellet Stove Igniter & Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stoves Ignitor Replacement Ignitors
2 ratingsMore info 1
- SRV7000-660-AMP Igniter coming with installing plate
- SRV7000-660-AMP Igniter compatible with: PelPro PP130, PP130-B, PP60, PP60-B, PP70, PPC90 Cast Iron, TSC90 Cast Iron, Pleasant Hearth; PH35PS, PH50CABPS, PH50PS stoves.
- Watts: 300, Length: 4 7/8″ Total, Width: 3/8", Connectors: Male Spades.
- SRV7000-660 replacement for Pelpro Pellet Stove Igniter and Pleasant Hearth Pellet Stoves Ignitor.
- High Temperature Wire
Cast Iron Cookbook for Beginners: 1000+ Days of Flavorful, Creative, and Easy One Pan Recipes that You Can Quickly Prepare in Less than 30 Minutes for the Delight of Your Whole FamilyKendall Anderson
Comfortbilt Cast Iron Burn Pot for HP22 and HP61 Pellet Stovecomfortbilt
47 ratingsMore info 3
- Brand New Burn Pot - Cast Iron!
- For HP22 and HP61 Comfortbilt Pellet Stoves
- Artistic/Deep Design
- Produces Large Flame
- Comes with a 2 Year Warranty!
FireBeauty Woodstove Steamer Stove Humidifier Cast Iron Lattice Top Rust Resistant 2.3 Quart Capacity (horse)FireBeauty
124 ratingsMore info 4
- Heavy cast iron，oval shape，horse design lattice top
- Place this steamer on your stovetop, fill with water to add healthy humidity to dry air and make winter air more comfortable
- Traditional lattice work top allows water to easily vaporize
- Size：12.5"x6.7"x6"，black painting finish
- You can add potpourri and put in your room or garden for aromatherapy
Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Reverse Flow Smoker, BlackOklahoma Joe's
364 ratingsMore info 5
- The Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker provides the best for you outdoor cooking needs. With optional smokestack locations you choose between reverse flow smoking and traditional offset smoking
- Charcoal fuel allows you to grill with high heat or cook low and slow
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Heavy-gauge steel construction ensures durability you can trust
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- 2 year warranty on all parts
US Stove Kettle Chicken Steamer, For Use with Hot Stove, Cast Iron, BlackUS Stove
1169 ratingsMore info 6
- All cast iron construction
- Delightfully whimsical way to add humidity to the room
- One quart capacity
- A must-have accessory for every wood, coal, pellet, or corn burning stove
- Add potpourri to keep your home smelling wonderful (not included)
Fire Beauty Humidifying Iron Kettle，Stove Humidifier，Wood Stove Kettle，Cast Iron，Chrome handleFire Beauty
417 ratingsMore info 7
- The product is Kettle Humidifier
- Easy and simple use kit
- Cool touch chrome spring handle
- Large 2.5-quart capacity
- Available in black color
US Stove Company SR57E Rancher Cast Iron Stove, BlackVogelzang
32 ratingsMore info 8
- This cast iron cooking range burns bituminous coal
- Four 8" lift-out cook lids provide easy top loading
- Cast iron shaker grate and large ash pan allow for easy ash removal
- Uses standard round 6" stove pipe
- This item is not for sale in WA, OR, and CA due to state restriction
- Heating coverage:- 1000 square feet
Stanbroil Pellet Stove Ignitor for Quadrafire Models with Cast Iron Burn Pot, 380W Loop Igniter Replacement for SRV7000-462/812-3811Stanbroil
94 ratingsMore info 9
- 380 Watts, 120V AC.
- Element: 3/4" Wide x 4 3/8" Length x 1/4" Dia Rod.
- Thermally Protected Wires- 18.5″ length with Male Connectors.
- Multi-fuel loop igniter element, Newest upgraded design to last longer than the original.
- Compatible with: all Quadrafire models with Cast Iron Burn Pot. Castile, Contour, CB1200, Santa Fe, Mt Vernon Original, AE, 800, 1000 and 1100 that have been upgraded to a Cast Iron burn pot.
EJEAS Heat Powered Stove Fan, 5 Blades Silent Wood Stove Fan Circulating Warm Air Saving Fuel Efficiently for Wood/Pellet Stove/Fireplace with Thermometer,Best Christmas Gifts
56 ratingsMore info 10
- 【Overheating Protection】Inbuilt overheating protection, the bimetallic strip will raise the edge of the fan slightly when the temperature goes too high, which will prevent the stove fan from overheating. Also, the wood-burning stove fan is made of premium anodized aluminum that is high-temperature resistant
- 【No Electricity & Installation】 No Extra Electricity Needed! The wood burning stove fan generate its own power by converting the heat from wood stove into electricity, no running cost, which distributes hot air efficiently through the rooms with less fuels burned. More relevantly, NO INSTALLATION REQUIRED. Just pull it out of the box and position the stove fan on the top of your stove, place it on a smooth flat surface
- 【180-210 CFM- Large Air Volume】Unlike other wood stove fan heat powered, the air volume of the 5-blade heat powered stove fan reaches 180-210 CFM, which can circulating warm air more evenly. Instead of the heat rising vertically with a standard stove, the stove fan uses its blades to divert the warm air horizontally. With large airflow, pack of 2 fireplace fans are ideal for the large room
- 【140-662℉- Working Temperature】 Stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 140°F(50°C) and 662°F(350°C). Plus, came with a stove thermometer, It's easy to know the real-time indoor temperature
- 【≤35 DB - Whisper Quiet】 Adopted silent operation, our wood pellet stove fan with a noise level of lower than 25db provides you a peaceful, warm and cozy living space to read books, watch movies, chat with families and more, widely used for wood burning stove, gas/coal stove, pellet stove freestanding stove and fireplace etc.. Besides, The size of wood stove fan is: 6.89x4.13x7.68in, which is more compact and saves spaces