TC Helicon GoXLR MINI Online Broadcast Mixer with USB/Audio Interface and Midas Preamp, Officially Supported on WindowsMusic Tribe
5508 ratingsMore info 1
- “Go live” desktop rig for online broadcasters gives you instant control over your audio
- Flexible and intuitive USB-based mixing for all of your audio - simple, easy-to-use controls get you up and running quickly
- Studio quality MIDAS preamp with EQ, compression, and gating to help your voice sound its best
- GoXLR Windows app: PC app lets you control and recall all of your favorite settings. App required for functionality.
- Officially supported on Windows 7, 8, 10, 11. No official Linux support. No macOS support.
PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording SoftwarePreSonus
2901 ratingsMore info 2
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).
- Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.
- Comes with Studio Magic Plug-In Suite - over 1,000 USD worth of computer recording software plug-ins.
- Contains 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices.
- Equipped with high-powered headphone output.
- +48V phantom power (global) for condenser microphones.
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear.
21 ratingsMore info 3
- Indispensable tool in the studio's daily applications
- Natively compatible to windows and Mac OS X
- Communicates with total mix FX (via USB) and is compatible to all RME audio interfaces that are detected
19083 ratingsMore info 4
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 XENYX Preamp
- Instrument Input
- Phantom Power
3464 ratingsMore info 5
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with Optical Out
1626 ratingsMore info 6
- 2-channel USB Audio Interface with 1 MIDAS Preamp
- Instrument Input
- Phantom Power
61 ratingsMore info 7
- Tascam High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface (1Mic, 2IN/2OUT)
M-Audio M-Track Solo – USB Audio Interface for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting with XLR, Line and DI Inputs, Plus a Software Suite IncludedinMusic Brands Inc.
6097 ratingsMore info 8
- Podcast, Record, Live Stream, This Portable Audio Interface Covers it All – USB sound card for Mac or PC delivers 24-bit/48 kHz audio resolution for pristine recording every time
- Be ready for anything with this versatile M-Audio interface - Record guitar, vocals or line input signals with one combo XLR / Line Input with phantom power and one Line / Instrument input
- Everything you Demand from an Audio Interface for Fuss-Free Monitoring – 1/8” headphone output and stereo RCA outputs for total monitoring flexibility; USB/Direct switch for zero latency monitoring
- Get the best out of your Microphones - M-Track Solo’s transparent Crystal Preamp guarantees optimal sound from all your microphones including condenser mics
- The MPC Production Experience - Includes MPC Beats Software complete with the essential production tools from Akai Professional
- Audient EVO 4 USB Audio Interface
Zoom U-22 Handy Audio Interface, 2-Channel Portable USB Audio Interface, 1 XLR/TRS Input, Battery or Bus Powered, Phantom PowerZoom
115 ratingsMore info 10
- Innovative stereo USB audio interface for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Mic/line input with high-performance mic preamp
- High-quality recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- Fast access to connectors and Gain / Volume controls
- Hi-Z support, +48V phantom power