Garmin 010-01550-00 Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5" GPS Fishfinder with Chirp Traditional TransducerGarmin
8248 ratingsMore info 1
- Clear Vu scanning Sonar shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- The power of simple offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5, 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- Waypoint map: Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12 volt: 0.23 Ampere
- Chirp Sonar sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; Chirp Sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- Built in flasher: View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; Ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging. Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
Garmin Striker Vivid 4cv, Easy-to-Use 4-inch Color Fishfinder and Sonar Transducer, Vivid Scanning Sonar Color Palettes (010-02550-00)Garmin
1393 ratingsMore info 2
- Easy-to-use 4-inch color fishfinder with new vivid scanning sonar color palettes to easily distinguish fish and structure; tilt/swivel bailmount bracket included
- Includes a GT20 transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- High-sensitivity GPS to mark waypoints, create routes and view your boat’s speed
- Includes built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping
37 ratingsMore info 3
- 5" widescreen display
- Features CHIRP Digital Sonar, GPS mapping, AutoChart Live, Humminbird Basemap, DualBeam PLUS and SwitchFire
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar: Two beams combine for great detail and a generous coverage area, helping you identify fish, structure and contours
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
1995 ratingsMore info 4
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3” display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
204 ratingsMore info 5
- CLEARVÜ SCANNING SONAR - Shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- THE POWER OF SIMPLE - Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons. The device is easy to use and easy to install. Available in 3.5-, 5- and 7-inch display sizes. Water rating IPX7
- WAYPOINT MAP - Use the waypoint map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks.
- CHIRP SONAR - CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
Deeper PRO+ Smart Sonar Castable and Portable WiFi Fish Finder with Gps for Kayaks and Boats on Shore Ice Fishing Fish FinderDeeper
2010 ratingsMore info 6
- HIGH SPECS AND ROCK SOLID CONNECTIVITY: Casts out up to 330ft and scans down to 260ft. Precise 0.5in target separation. Compatible with iOS and Android devices. Syncs to phone/tablet using its own Wi-Fi (like a hotspot). No internet or cellular data needed.
- BUILT-IN GPS: Create bathymetric maps from the bank, boat, canoe, kayak. Access all your scans, maps, points of interests, photos and notes on the Fish Deeper app and web platform.
- REAL-TIME DATA: Two beam frequencies with 15 scans per second. View depth, see bottom structure and consistency, vegetation and fish.
- BOAT AND KAYAK FISHING: Deeper Pro Plus fish finder is a great addition to your boat or kayak accessories. Installs in seconds, no cables, wires, or external batteries needed. No drilling required.
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY: Charge it as needed with a micro USB B type cable. Included in the box.
Deeper PRO+ 2 Sonar Fish Finder - Portable Fish Finder and Depth Finder for Kayaks, Boats and Ice Fishing with GPS Enabled | Castable Deeper Fish Finder with Free User Friendly Appdeeper
203 ratingsMore info 7
- 🐟 READY TO PERFORM - Locate where your next catch is hiding faster with the Deeper PRO+ 2 Fish Finder! The wide beam, mid and narrow beams make covering large expanses or drilling down on specific spots available at your disposal. Ideal for elite anglers who want to take their matchplay to the next level!
- 🐟 SMART TECHNOLOGY - Use cutting edge technology to your advantage with our fish finders & depth finders with accuracy at up to 330 ft. By generating its own dependable Wi-Fi, you can have full confidence knowing Deeper PRO+ 2 has your back with rock solid connectivity.
- 🐟 PINPOINT ACCURACY - This phone fish finder displays unerring accuracy in the water. With a target separation of 0.4 in (narrow beam) and 1 in (wide and mid beams), you’ll be able to easily pinpoint target species and track even the tiniest lure when vertical jigging.
- 🐟 BUILT-IN GPS - Our portable sonar fish finder allows you to create bathymetric maps from the shore, dock, or bank simply and effectively, all you have to do is cast out and reel in to start mapping! This underwater fish finder saves all of your maps to the integrated Fish Deeper app.
- 🐟 GAME CHANGING CAPABILITIES - Deeper's fishing gear and equipment keeps you on top of your game wherever you fish! From boat, kayak, shore, bank and even ice fishing with its flasher view. The wireless, sleek and lightweight design makes for a seamless addition to your tackle box.
2498 ratingsMore info 8
- EASY TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 4x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 4x offers a wide-angle sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- TRANSDUCER INCLUDED: The included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D sonar (fish arch) views.
709 ratingsMore info 9
- FISHREVEAL: Fish are easier to find and easier to identify. FishReveal combines the target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of structure from DownScan Imaging to makes fish light up on your display.
- GPS PLOTTER: Navigating to your favorite fishing spot is simple with the GPS Plotter, which makes route, trail and waypoint navigation easy. HOOK Reveal "x" models do not include a map or support add-on mapping.
- SPLITSHOT TRANSDUCER: Perfect for anglers who want the best views below the boat, SplitShot features the fish finding capability of wide-angle high CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of fish-holding structure from DownScan Imaging.
- AUTOTUNING SONAR: Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal autotuning sonar, which ensures you get the best sonar image every time by automatically adjusting settings as fishing conditions change.
- 5-INCH DISPLAY: Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions – even in direct sunlight – with excellent clarity and daylight visibility of HOOK Reveal’s SolarMAX display.
Venterior Portable Rechargeable Fish Finder Wireless Sonar Sensor Fishfinder Depth Locator with Fish Size, Water Temperature, Bottom Contour, Color LCD DisplayVenterior
566 ratingsMore info 10
- Castable: No more long & heavy cable for transducer. Clear Color Screen: it comes with clear color TFT LCD display (2 screen background colors selectable - black and white), which enables you to read the screen in bright sunlight or at night. It applies to lake, river, sea and other fishing environment. Suitable for fishing from a kayak or boat, casting from the shore or using for ice fishing.
- It detects and displays water depth, water temperature, fish size (small/medium/big), fish depth, and bottom contour. It has Work and Simulation Mode. Measure units of depth and temperature can be converted. Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree. Depth Range: 2.6-131FT/0.8-40M. Maximum Distance between the sensor and the screen: 262FT/80M.
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- Note: 1. Please change the background from black to white in bright sunlight to get more visible readout. 2. When the sensor is off, its battery Indicator on the display is incorerct. Red indicator light on the sensor will turn off when it is fully charged. If you would like to check the sensor's battery status from the display, please put the sensor in water. It will turn on when it floats on water. The sensor's battery Indicator on the display will then display correctly.
- Warranty and Brand Support: The Venterior Portable Fish Finder is covered by a 2-year Warranty. Any issue of the fish finder after purchase, please don't hesitate to contact our brand support, we will response within 24 hours every day online.