46 ratingsMore info 1
- Mono Car Amplifier
- 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 chan
- 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 chan
- Class D Power Plant
- 1-Ohm Stable
282 ratingsMore info 2
- 330 watts RMS x 14 ohms
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- variable bass boost
- The amp includes preamp- and speaker-level inputs,you can installin almost any vehicle, even one with a factory radio.
- HIGH-POWERED CAR AMPLIFIER: Enjoy serious sound beyond standard car speakers with our 3.5-inch class-D amplifier. This car amp has a max power output of 1,800 W and an input sensitivity of 0.2–5 V, so your car’s stereo can reach your desired volume.
- PROFESSIONAL SOUNDS: Our car-audio amplifier’s total harmonic distortion (THD) is less than 0.15% for clearer audio. This loud amp also has a signal noise ratio of 70 dB, a frequency response of 8 Hz–180 kHz, and a crossover range of 5 Hz–50 kHz
- ADJUSTABLE AMP: With a full MOSFET circuit design and simple bridging operation, this big amp is also phase, subsonic, level, and low-pass-filter adjustable. The included bass remote and knob aid with quick and easy control of the bass level.
- QUALITY MONOBLOCK AMP: Our class-D monoblock amplifier is made with high-quality SMD components and double-sided FR-4 PCB for extreme mechanical strength. This amp has overload, short-circuit, thermal, and low-voltage protection to last for the long haul.
- ALWAYS LOUD & CLEAR: For nearly two decades, Audiopipe has been a pioneer in high-performance audio equipment. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced audiophile, our products will perform reliably and redefine the way you experience sound.
76 ratingsMore info 4
- (1) Alpine S-A60M 600 Watt RMS Mono Car Audio Amplifier Subwoofer Amp Class-D. (1) Alpine RUX-KNOB.2 Remote Control Bass Knob For Select Alpine Amplifiers Amps. Specifications:
- Alpines Class D Amplifier Circuit. CTA-2006-B Power Rating: 330W RMS x 1 (4ohm, 14.4V 1% THD+N); 600W RMS x 1 (2ohm, 14.4V 1% THD+N)
- S/N ratio: >85dB (ref: 1W into 4 ohm), >105dB (ref: rated power into 4 ohm). THD+N 0.03% (ref 1W info 4 ohm). Frequency Response: 10Hz-400Hz (+/-3 dB). Damping Factor: > 1000
- Remote bass knob compatible (requires RUX-KNOB.2, sold separately)
MB Quart FA1-1000.1 Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Black) - Class SQ Amp, 1000-Watt, 1 Ohm Stable, Variable Electronic Crossover, LED System Protection, Heavy Duty Connections, Bass Remote IncludedMB Quart
32 ratingsMore info 5
- CLASS Q1 AMPLIFIER - MB Quart's Class Q1 offers the efficiency of today's D-Class with increased engineering to focus on sound quality from the power supply through the output devices (FLUID-FETS). Mono only operation mode.
- COMPLETE SOUND CONTROL - Variable electronic crossovers allow for complete control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers. Check specs for specific frequencies for this amp.
- HI LEVEL INPUTS - The DC Signal Sense switch allows the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier (this feature can be turned off).
- HEAVY DUTY CONNECTIONS - High quality connections allow for secure electrical signal to pass into wiring and resist erosion which will add longevity to the amplifier. Secure connection is made for all power, ground and speaker connections.
- POWERFUL - Output devices are selected for their ability to efficiently produce power and mimic the sound quality of the highest end home amplifiers. MOSFET power supply allows amp to produce efficient power without taxing the electrical system.
Fosi Audio TP-02 TDA7498E Subwoofer Amplifier Mini Sub Bass Digital Class D Integrated Subwoofer Amp 220WattFosi Audio
289 ratingsMore info 6
- TP-02 Class D digital subwoofer amplifier is a compact amp designed to power passive and subwoofers used in home theaters or whole-house audio systems.
- Redefine the Bass: TP-02 high-efficiency subwoofer amplifier serves up big bass with up to 220W peak for deep, crisp, clean low frequency sound effects.
- TP-02 subwoofer amplifier for home theater adopts STMicroelectronics TDA7498E chip. The TDA7498E is a dual BTL class-D audio amplifier chip with a single power supply designed for home speaker systems applications. Special features: smart protection, thermal overload protection, the small offset of less than 20 mV, standby and mute features, differential inputs minimize common-mode noise.
- Greater Flexibility with Various Home Theater Audio Systems: Compatible with older and newer source equipment including RCA output.
- What You Get: TP-02 home Hi-Fi mono integrated Class D power subwoofer amplifier x1, power adapter x1, AC power cord x1, user manual x1, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Harmony Audio HA-A800.1 Car Stereo Class D Amp Mono 1600 Watt Subwoofer Amplifier - 1 Ohm Stable - Includes Bass RemoteHarmony Audio
45 ratingsMore info 7
- Harmony Audio HA-A800.1 Car Stereo Class D Amp Mono 1600 Watt Subwoofer Amplifier
- Amp is Stable down to a 1 Ohm Load!
- Includes Remote Mount Bass Control Knob!
- Includes Speaker Wire to RCA Adapter to Connect to an OEM Factory Radio
TOPSTRONGGEAR 1 Ohm 1500 Watts Class D Full Range Mono Block Amplifier, 1/2/4 Ohm Stable, Remote Subwoofer Control, Subwoofer AmplifiersTOPSTRONGGEAR
282 ratingsMore info 8
- Class D MOSFET Mono Block Power Amplifier
- RMS Power at 1 Ohm:1500 Watts，RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 800 Watts，RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 510 Watts
- Low Pass Crossover - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included.Variable Bass Boost - Variable Bass Boost 0 to 12dB(50Hz) allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Warranty -TopstrongGear provides a powerful 2 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Audiobank P6001-G2 Monoblock 6000 WATTS Amp Class D 1 OHM Car Audio Stereo Amplifier with Remote Turn On/Off Circuit/Heavy-Duty Aluminium Alloy Heatsink Power and Protection Indicator - 2nd GenAUDIOBANK
66 ratingsMore info 9
- 1 Ohm Stable Operation & Soft Turn On GEN2 Circuit
- Thermal and Speaker Short Protection Circuitry
- Heavy-Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink | Class A-B Operation
- Continuously Variable Input Gain Control
- LED Power and Protection Indicators
Hifonics ZTH-1225.1D Zeus Theta Compact Mono Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Silver) – Class D Amp, 1200-Watt, Onboard Electronic Crossover, Built-in Bass Control, Bass Remote IncludedHifonics
11 ratingsMore info 10
- CLASS D AMPLIFIER - Class D topology ensures high efficiency with big power and a small footprint. This mono amplifier was built for driving subwoofers and subwoofer systems, maintaining the highest sound quality sound for your car audio.
- BUILT FOR POWERFUL SOUND - Minimize heat generation with the PWM MOSFET power supply providing stability through the PC board. Old school Hifonics aluminum heat sink maintains superior heat dissipation to keep your car audio sounding smooth.
- CONTROL YOUR AUDIO - Control of amplifier output with onboard electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subs. LED system protection allows you to monitor overload and speaker shortages with illuminated indicators.
- MADE TO LAST - Low noise preamplifier generates maximum low voltage signal from source unit, minimizing distortion. High temperature impact resistant inputs with hex screw terminals allow secure connections and are erosion resistant.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTIONS - Secure molded connection terminal for all power, ground and speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile, to keep your vehicle looking clean while delivering optimal power.