9 ratingsMore info 1
- 50W Powered Studio Monit with 5" Woofer
- Bluetooth (pair) - White
- 0.75" Tweeter
- 2 DSP Modes
PIONEER PRO DJ
6 ratingsMore info 2
- 120W Powered Studio Monit with 8" Cone Woofer
- Low/High EQ Controls - Black
- 1" Dome Tweeter
11 ratingsMore info 3
- 50-watt Powered Studio Monit with 5" Woofer
- Bluetooth (pair) - Black
- 0.75" Tweeter
- 2 DSP Modes
20781 ratingsMore info 4
- The reviews speak for themselves!
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz.
- Stereo aux input for your smartphone, headphone jack for private listening, volume, and power on/off are located on the front panel for your convenience.
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring.
- Studio-quality industrial design. They look as great as they sound. Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient.
3341 ratingsMore info 5
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
Pioneer Pro DJ
1560 ratingsMore info 6
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What's in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 - 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
820 ratingsMore info 7
- Professional grade 5“ (bi-amp) studio monitor designed and engineered in the USA
- 5” matching woofer and 1” tweeter made with Kevlar
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual ds-driven EQ
- High/Low-frequency controls contour your sound for environment, preference, and music style, and the custom bi-amped, class A/B amp offers large headroom and low distortion
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz
- The low-resonance enclosure minimizes distortion and color, and the lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of plus-2dB KRK Bass Boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide
1636 ratingsMore info 9
- Professional studio-quality sound
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output
- Flexible inputs - 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- Hookup cables included
Pioneer Pro DJ
199 ratingsMore info 10
- Create a versatile home set-up that can deliver a rich, balanced sound for producing and DJing. These compact desktop speakers have been designed using professional speaker technology and effortlessly connect to all your Bluetooth wireless devices. The dm-40bt comes in black or White and retains its groove technology from the highly-reputed DM-40 Active monitor speakers. Expect a smooth bass response, A wide sweet spot enabled by Deco technology, Clear audio quality and rich bass sound all at the same time. The dm-40bt speakers are sold as a pair. Specs: type: 2-Way bass reflex, Active monitor speakers tweeter: ¾-inch soft dome woofer: 4-inch fiberglass What's in the box: dm-40bt x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker Cable (for left/right channel connection), audio converter cable (3. 5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), bottom cushion x 8, operating instructions Dimensions (W x H x D): left Ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5. 7 x 8. 9 x 8. 7 in. ) right Ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5. 7 x 8. 9 x 8. 3 in. ) Weight: left Ch: 2. 7 kg (6 lbs. ) right Ch: 2. 2 kg (4. 8 lbs. ) amplifier output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W/4 Ω frequency range: 70 - 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kω inputs: 1 line (RCA), 1 line (mini-jack) outputs: 1 headphone monitor (mini-jack) Bluetooth: output: Bluetooth specifications Class 2, Supported codec: SBC, a AC, Qualcomm apt, Qualcomm apt Low Latency, version: Bluetooth specifications ver. 4. 2
- Comfortable Fit
- Outstanding Sound
- Rigorously Tested