2 ratingsMore info 1
- All-season tire for light trucks, crossovers, and SUVs
- VersaLoad Technology maintains tire stability and wear in various load conditions
- Variable pitch tread blocks for a quiet ride
- Dimensionally Stable Polyester for tire uniformity and a smooth, comfortable ride
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions for year-round performance
26 ratingsMore info 2
- Originally designed for racing but now incorporates refinements to meet the demands of street riders; K591 delivers optimum grip in wet or dry weather for confident cornering
Dunlop American Elite Front Motorcycle Tire 130/60B-19 (61H) Black Wall – Fits: Harley-Davidson® CVO Road Glide Custom FLTRXSE® 2012–2013Dunlop Motorcycle
511 ratingsMore info 3
- Only replacement motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson motorcycles which is designed in America, tested in America and made in America.
- All new Dunlop American Elite replacement tire line ensures that industry-leading Dunlop Tires will be on your Harley-Davidson motorcycles for years to come.
- Dunlop's decades-long engineering experience with Harley-Davidson motorcycles is the foundation for the all-new American Elite line of replacement tires.
- All-new tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions wet and dry.
- Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite name and made in the USA logo.
187 ratingsMore info 4
- Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A.
- Available in 28 options to fit most Harley-Davidsons, the American Elite features MT Multi-Tread rear-tire technology for great handling and high mileage.
- Sizes available for newer and older Harley-Davidson models and select Victory and Indian® motorcycles.
- V-Twin - Meant for American-made iron.
- Multi-Tread - Two compounds in the same tread give riders great mileage without sacrificing handling.
- Tread compound helps deliver impressive balance of mileage and grip
- Front and rear tread patterns enhance water evacuation and wet grip
- Bias-ply construction helps deliver a smooth ride for enhanced comfort
Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 Sport Front And Rear Motorcycle Tire Set- 120/70ZR17 & Rear Motorcycle Tire - 180/55ZR17Dunlop
26 ratingsMore info 6
- The Sportmax GPR-300 is a radial tire that offers well-balanced sport performance for a variety of sport bikes
- adial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions
- Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for street-going sport riding
- Advanced belt design and Joint less Band (JLB) rear tire construction utilizes a continuously wound belt for smooth performance and a consistent tire contact patch
- Aggressive sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance
195 ratingsMore info 7
- This Dunlop D402 rear tire for touring motorcycles is the approved Harley-Davidson tire
- The Dunlop D402 rear tire provides touring models with a more stable ride by using a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts
- All Dunlop D402 touring motorcycle tires have special Harley-Davidson branding on the sidewalls
- Engineered and tested with Harley-Davidson to provide maximum performance
- Offset center groove improves confidence over wet patches
33 ratingsMore info 8
- Technologies derived from Dunlops performance touring tires.
- Proven performance tread pattern inspired by Dunlops performance touring tires.
- Enhanced responsiveness and handling when compared with the SX01 scooter tire it replaces.
- Fits compatible with Honda Grom and other large engine-displacement scooters.
- The use of the tire and other vehicle data and information accessible through this webpage is limited to persons located in the United States of America and Canada.
0 ratingMore info 9
- Black Wall Sidewall