2840 ratingsMore info 1
- 8 QT. DEEP CAMP DUTCH OVEN. The Lodge portable “camp stove” is the pot that does it all. The flanged lid holds hot coals and inverts for use as a griddle. The integral legs allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge provides pre-seasoned cookware with no synthetic chemicals; just soy based vegetable oil. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning becomes.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- CAMP COOKING 101. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Whether you’re roasting a chicken in the oven, or cooking chili over the campfire, Lodge has you covered with the included Camp Dutch Oven Cooking 101 cookbook.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Lodge Camp Dutch Oven Lid Lifter. Black 9 MM Bar Stock for Lifting and Carrying Dutch Ovens. (Black Finish)Lodge
4437 ratingsMore info 2
- With the Lodge Lid Lifter, you can safely lift hot lids full of coals and move dutch ovens from the fire to the table
- T-bar design fits all Lodge Dutch ovens
- Great for lifting, rotating, or moving a hot lid
- Made of durable 9mm bar stock
- Hanging loop on end with heat diffusing spiral handle
Lodge Manufacturing Company
2969 ratingsMore info 3
- 5-quart cast iron Dutch oven is seasoned and ready to use
- Special coil on handle designed for easy lifting
- Tight-fitting cast-iron lid keeps foods moist
- Hand wash with stiff brush and hot water
- 10-1/4-inch diameter and 4 inches deep
2339 ratingsMore info 4
- Protects your Hands from heat as a lid or bail lifter
- Use as a trivet for your lid, or flip it and use your lid as Extra cooking surface
- Made of durable 9mm bar stock; folds up for easy storage
- High temperature Black finish
- Fits inside all Lodge camp Dutch ovens 10 inches or larger
- Material Type: Steel
460 ratingsMore info 5
- 5-Quart Deep Camp Dutch Oven for campfire or fireplace cooking
- Seasoned cast iron ready to use
- Cast iron lid inverts for use as griddle
- 10-inch diameter by 5-inch deep
- Made in U.S.A
- True Seasoned Finish cast iron Dutch oven with Built-in thermometer notch
- Flanged lid for placing coals on top
- Inside Diameter: 10" - Outside Diameter: 10 1/2"
- Total Volume: 4 Qt. - Depth: 3 1/4"
- Serves: 10-12 - Weight: 14 lbs.
ExcelSteel w/Handle & Leg Base, Oil Seasoned Cooking Pot Perfect for Outdoor Kitchen Camping Dutch Oven Camper 6 QT Cast Iron, BlackCook Pro, Inc
148 ratingsMore info 7
- Cast iron advantage - constructed to be sturdy, durable, and dependable for all your needs. Enjoy the benefits of cooking, baking, frying, and roasting with a cast-iron Dutch oven.
- Outdoor companion - craft wonderful memories and delicious meals around the campfire, perfect for a day out with friends or family. Cook an assortment of outdoor foods that will satisfy everyone!
- Cook like a Pro - bring your cooking to the next level with this excellent Dutch oven. Slow cook, boil, bake, stew, fry, or roast the perfect meal that will please and impress family and friends.
- Convenient construction - lock in the heat with its well-fitted lid and easily transport with the conveniently built-in carrying handle. Can be easily hung from a tripod stand on flat surfaces.
- Maintenance and care - ensure that proper care is taken by seasoning with a cooking oil regularly to lock in flavor. Hand wash only to ensure your cast iron is long-lasting.
Overmont Camp Dutch Oven Pre Seasoned Cast Iron Lid Also a Skillet Casserole Pot with Lid Lifter for Camping Cooking BBQ Baking 6QT(Pot+Lid)Overmont
3051 ratingsMore info 8
- All-round Dutch Oven. The integral legs on both pot and lid allow the oven to sit perfectly over the campfire; the lid can also be used as a skillet for frying. Moreover, cast iron pots are not coated in toxic chemicals. It is a safe non-stick surface.
- Well known as a Lifetime Pot. Compared with pots of other materials, the Overmont Dutch Oven is made of high quality cast iron, and will last a lifetime if cared for properly. It can be used both on the stove and in the oven at home, providing value for money.
- Energy-saving and therefor good for the environment. Heat is evenly distributed and held, making it great for deep frying, searing and baking. It also has the advantages of great heat insulation and a good seal, so even a novice camper can do a delicious roasted chicken with this pot.
- Considering the considerable weight of cast iron, Overmont equips a lid lifter for the Dutch Oven. The durable handle also allows you to hang it over the open fire. Our Logo design of an eagle on the lid means, freedom, power, strength and desire for life.
- Once you are finished cooking, cleaning and after care are simple. Make sure to dry the pot completely after cleaning and whilst the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice, a thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont are dedicated to providing the best sporting experience for the new generation of outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issues with the equipment.
1069 ratingsMore info 9
- Set of 12 Aluminum Foil Dutch Oven Liners for 12 inch/6 quart Lodge Camp Dutch Oven
- Sturdy handles for easy lifting, carrying and serving
- Makes clean up fast and simple
- Heavy gauge aluminum; 100% recyclable
DARTMOOR 9 Quart Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid and Lid Lifter Tool Outdoor Deep Camp Pot for Camping Fireplace Cooking BBQ Baking Campfire 9 QTDARTMOOR
549 ratingsMore info 10
- CAST IRON CONSTRUCTION IN SEASONED FINISH, constructed of cast iron and processed with seasoned finish technologies, this deep camp Dutch oven is sturdy enough to stand up to extreme outdoor environment
- DOUBLE AS A SKILLET OR GRIDDLE, lid with legs can be used as a skillet/griddle, allowing you to enjoy fry food even in camping
- CHEMICAL-FREE PLANT OIL COAT, chemical-free plant oil coat brings non-stick using experiences, safeguarding your health without compromising convenience
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN, deep dish lid increases air flow for even cooking; convenient loop handle on lid makes this pot easy to carry around; built-in thermometer notch for detecting food temperature
- DUTCH OVEN LID LIFTER INCLUDED, comes with a Dutch oven lid lifter for your safety and convenience