5626 ratingsMore info 1
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Light colored smooth interior enamel allows easy monitoring of cooking progress
- Tight-fitting lids are specially designed to circulate steam and return moisture back to the food
- Ergonomic knobs and handles are designed for easy lifting
- Stainless steel knob is safe at any oven temperature
- Compatible with all cooktops and oven-safe up to 500°F
- Safe for dishwasher and metal utensils
- Heat recommendation : Gas flames must always be confined to the base area, and must never extend around the sidewalls of the pan
Dutch Oven, imarku 3.5 Quart Braiser Pan Nonstick Heavy Duty Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Pot with Lid for Braising, Bread Baking,Roast Turkey,Frying,Oven Safe Up To 550°F, Christmas Gifts for Womenimarku
77 ratingsMore info 2
- 【TOP Design & Multi-purpose Cooking】imarku square diamond appearance patent design, square dutch oven more stylish than round pot. Achieve a wider base, making the enameled cast iron Dutch oven more suitable for desserts, seafood, beef, etc. Bake, fry, stir-fry, and stew can be done in one pot, the kitchen novice can easily get started. Can continue to simmer away from the fire, and the heat preservation stronger. Works with almost all stoves except microwaves. (Stay using in a low fire)
- 【Easy to Clean - Oil Film Non-Stick Surface】After prolonged use in an enameled cast iron dutch oven, grease will penetrate the cast iron layer, forming a nonstick surface and promoting caramelization that minimizes stick, resisting dullness and stains. Achieve minimal cleaning time! The inner enamel of this cast iron braiser pan is shock-resistant, effectively preventing chipping and falling off. Care tip: hand washes with a rag after cast iron skillets cool; don't use metal shovels!
- 【FDA Food-Grade Enamel Coating】The inner wall of the Dutch oven pot is made of the glossy white inner enamel coating, button of the lid uses 304 food-grade stainless steel, which perfectly complies with the FDA US Food Standard, 100% free of PFOA, PFOS, lead, and cadmium, exposure to food is safer and healthier. Enameled cast iron dutch oven baked at 1472°F, sprayed with multiple layers of inorganic glass enamel, which resist rust and corrosion.
- 【Lock in Deliciousness & Nutrition】The self-circulating bump design on the inside of the lid can promote the circulation of steam in the enameled cast iron cookware to lock the moisture, great for bakery-quality bread and desserts from stove to oven, to table. The perfect-fitting lid can maintain the flavor of the food. imarku professional structure design on the edge of the lid can avoid air pressure difference to avoid chipping. (imarku's Technology Patented Design)
- 【High-Value Gift & Colorful】This vibrant cast-iron casserole braiser pan comes in various gorgeous colors to decorate your kitchen. It is beautiful enough as a serving dish at potlucks. Perfect size for 3-5 people(15x10.5x3.2 inch). imarku practical one-piece dutch oven pot with a lid would be an awesome idea for Mother's day gifts, birthday gifts, Wedding gifts for couples, Housewarming gifts for new houses, Christmas gifts, and Valentine's day gifts, and Thanksgiving gifts.
- 【Parameter information】Dutch Oven is safe to 550°F. Capacity: 3.5 quart；Dutch oven size: pot: 13.4x8.5x3 in lid: 10.7x10.7in ; Thickness（ Lid: 0.13in; Pot wall: 0.14in; Bottom of pot: 0.17in）
39350 ratingsMore info 3
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
35741 ratingsMore info 4
- Cast iron dutch oven with side handles and fitted lid; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cast iron delivers even heat distribution and retention; enamel doesn't have non-stick function; hand wash only
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven
- Holds 6 quarts; this medium dutch oven serves 4-6 people; perfect for tossing pasta, frying chicken, or making soup
- Dimensions: 13.54 x 11.02 x 4.72 inches
Best Choice Products 6qt Ceramic Non-Stick Heavy-Duty Cast Iron Dutch Oven w/Enamel Coating, Side Handles for Baking, Roasting, Braising, Gas, Electric, Induction, Oven Compatible, RedBest Choice Products
3161 ratingsMore info 5
- LARGE 6-QUART CAPACITY: Feed large groups at weddings, family gatherings, and more, as this family-sized dutch oven makes up to 6 quarts of casserole, soup, stew, roasts, and endless other options!
- VERSATILE USAGE: Usable on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction stovetops, in an oven, or even on a grill, it's perfect for cooking, roasting, frying, or baking your favorite dishes
- HIGH TEMPERATURE RESISTANCE: Safe to heat up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit, with evenly distributed condensation bumps on the lid's interior and a tight seal to keep moisture, heat, and flavor inside the pot
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Made of thick, heavy-duty cast iron with a glossy enamel finish and white, non-stick enamel interior, it has exceptional heat conduction, retention, and distribution for reliable cooking
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Two side handles allow for easy handling, and the non-stick finish means you can hand wash it without the rough scrubbing; OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 14"(L) x 11.25"(W) x 7.5"(H); Oven Capacity: 6 Qt.
Gibson Overseas, Inc
1529 ratingsMore info 6
- Crock Pot Artisan Oval Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7-Quart, Teal Ombre w/Lid
- Hand wash recommended
- Perfect for slow-cooking, simmering, braising, baking and more
- Durable cast iron construction retains and distributes heat evenly
- Porcelain enamel finish is easy to clean and naturally nonstick
Classic Cuisine Cast Iron Dutch Lid 6 Quart Enamel Coated Oven or Stovetop-For Soup, Chicken, Pot Roast and More-Kitchen Cookware, RedTrademark
212 ratingsMore info 7
- EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION - Made from strong and durable cast iron, this pot allows for even heat distribution and cooking, even at low temperatures, while the enamel coating prevents rust and doesn’t need to be seasoned.
- STOVE AND OVEN COMPATIBLE - This high-quality pot and lid can be used in the oven and is also compatible with gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops. It’s a versatile essential for any kitchen!
- MULTI-PURPOSE - Perfect for everything from casseroles, chicken, and pot roast to soups or chili, you can easily cook delicious meals in this multi-purpose Dutch oven.
- EASY CARE - The pot is simple to care for cookware, cleaning up easily with hot soapy water. With proper care, this beautifully crafted bakeware will last for many years to come.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - Materials: cast iron with enamel coating. Dimensions: Diameter (handle to handle)13. 5” x (H)7. 5”; 6-quart capacity. Color: Red.
7769 ratingsMore info 8
- Pre-seasoned cast iron dutch oven with side handles; oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cast iron for even heat distribution and retention; pre-seasoned products don't have non-stick function; hand wash only
- Always use hot-pads, oven mitts, or potholders while moving or removing cast iron cookware on or from the stove or oven.
- Holds 5 quarts
- This large dutch over serves 6+ people. Perfect for stews or roasts.
Puricon 5.5 Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Lid, 5.5 QT Deep Round Dutch Oven Pot with Dual Handles -RedPuricon
3770 ratingsMore info 9
- 👍Capacity: 5.5-Quart; Perfect for braise, bake, broil, saute, simmer, roast and bread baking; Smooth enamel bottom is suitable for versatile stovetops: gas, glass, ceramic, induction...
- 👍Heavy-duty Cast Iron core provides excellent heat retention and distribution, which makes cooking safer and easier
- 👍Porcelain Enamel surface will not react to food, nor absorb the smell; Ideal for cooking, sousing and storing food
- 👍Perfect-fitting lid, no more worries about the steam leaking; Wide and comfortable handles for easy and secure grip
- 👍Oven-safe to 540 degrees F, Dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm water is recommended for better maintenance
Overmont 2 in 1 Pre Seasoned Dutch Oven with Skillet Lid for Induction, Electric, Grill, Stovetop, BBQ, Camping (5 Quart)Overmont
2294 ratingsMore info 10
- FEATURES: Our Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven has a lid for roasts and non-knead bread recipes that doubles as a skillet, Conducts heat evenly and efficiently, and Measures 11x11x6.7”(lid included). Downloadable recipe e-book, filled with some great ideas available to !
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE: Treated with high-quality vegetable oil, with no synthetic coatings or chemicals, for out of the box seasoning to get you started.
- STURDY, COMFORTABLE HANDLES: We know Grandma’s secret recipes fill the pot, so we designed two comfortable handles to help you serve your family traditions. 2 silicone handle covers are included as the handles on cast iron cookware are NOT cool to touch, or use oven gloves.
- VERSATILE, SUPERIOR COOKING: Using the pot with lid, or just the lid as a skillet, use the dutch oven for broiling, searing, baking, frying, and sautéing on the stove and in the oven; withstanding temperatures well above what is considered safe for non-stick pans.above what is considered safe for non-stick pans.
- CARING TIPS: Once you are done cooking make sure to dry completely after cleaning and, while the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside with your cooking oil of choice. A super-thin coat is all you need.