Euronomic 2k Pliers, Bent Nose, 4-3/4 Inches | PLR-380.50Eurotool
6 ratingsMore info 1
- Ideal for jewelry, watchmaking and other crafts
- Made of the finest tool steel; box joint construction and double leaf springs
- Bent nose pliers made in Germany
- Black and red ergonomic handles to assure less chance of carpal tunnel
- 4-3/4 inches (120 millimeters) long; Handle width is 3/4 inch (18 millimeters)
EURO TOOL Miland Double Cylinder Ring Shaping Pliers- 5/8 Inch and 1 InchEurotool
Acculoop Precision Round Nose | PLR-741.00Eurotool
83 ratingsMore info 3
- Precision Round Nose Pliers
- Make a Perfect Measured Loop Everytime
- Jaws Clearly Marked From 2 - 8 MM
- Sturdy Box Joint Construction and Leaf Spring
- Can Be Used For Wire Wrapping and Jewelry Making
EURO TOOL Eurotool XTL-0048 XS Flush Side Cutter Pliers for Jewelry WireBeadaholique
298 ratingsMore info 4
- Pliers are 3.5 inches long
- These pliers are intended for beading and other Fine hobby work
- Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or Maritime use
Round Nose Ultra Fine Plier, 4-1/2 Inches | PLR-491.10Eurotool
37 ratingsMore info 5
- Great for making small loops with wire and much more
- Includes PVC comfort grip handles
- Fine smooth jaw
- Tip diameter is less than 1 millimeter for the most delicate work
- 4-1/2 inches (115 millimeters) long
Eurotool EuroPunch 1.25mm Round Hole Punch Pliers for Sheet MetalBeadaholique
1038 ratingsMore info 6
- These hole punch pliers will punch copper or silver as thick as 18 gauge.
- Will create a clean 1.25mm hole without rough edges or burs in sheet metal stock.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5 1/4" Long. Punch pin is 1.25mm in diameter and will create 1.25mm round holes.
EURO TOOL Eurotool XTL-0044 1 Piece 6-Step Multi Size Wire Looping Jewelry PliersBeadaholique
119 ratingsMore info 7
- Pliers are 6 inches in length
- Approximately 1.8mm, 2.7mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, 7mm, 8.5mm jaw sizes
- Made of stainless steel with double leaf springs
- Ideal for straightening wire and other jewelry crafts
- Stainless steel, box jointed with comfort grips and nylon jaws
- 5-3/4 inches (145 millimeters) long
- Replacement jaws are available
- Works great for straightening colored wire
EuroTool PLR-748.00 Wire Looping Pliers with Concave Lower JawEurotool
117 ratingsMore info 9
- Box jointed 3-step wire looping pliers from EUROTOOL with concave lower jaw.
- Easy to use, and give you perfect results when repetitive wire loop-making, and they are strong enough for making the finishing loops in heavy memory wire.
- One side of the nose is a three stepped round nose shape, and the other side is a concave shape that bends your wire in a perfect half-circle around the 'nose'. Simply move the pliers one or two more times around, and you will have a complete circle. Then use these pliers to gently yet securely grip your loop in one of your hands, while you use your other hand and some chain nose pliers to wrap the end of your wire around the base of the loop.
- Because these sturdy pliers do the actual pressing on the wire, you can loop tough memory wire with a couple of firm squeezes.
- NOTE: Suitable for wire thicknesses up to 18 Gauge. Can be used with larger wire, but the risk of scratching the wire increases.
Eurotool Pliers, SilverEurotool
152 ratingsMore info 10
- shaping & bending
- nylon tips