Nextech DFS-X1000 (1000N/220lbf/100kgf) Digital Force Gauge with External S-Beam Load Cell, Peak/Track Mode, Pass/Fail LED,USB Output, Back-Lit Graphic LCD,Metal EnclosureNextech Global Company Limted.
1 ratingMore info 1
- Made in Thailand. Power adapter/charger input 100-240 volts AC. Load cell can be mounted with single threaded hole on top or with two holes to the side. Please see drawing pictures for mounting instructions.
- Accuracy better than 0.2% of FS (Full Capacity). Tension or Compression Load. Peak Hold or Track Mode.
- Spring cable, highly flexible with 3 meters length. Metal Enclosures with 2x 10-32"(M5) & 4x M3 mountable threaded holes.
- 500 reading can be recorded on internal memory, for later viewing or download. Re-calibration feature with password protection. Load cell condition and overload counter's display page.
- Power by internal rechargeable NiMH battery pack or directly from wall plug charger. Menu driven, digital graphic LCD display, with white back light. PC Software Graphic Plot Time/Force. Complete set with carrying case & charger. Calibration certificate included.
ADT-Link M.2 Key M NVMe External Graphics Card Stand Bracket with PCIe3.0 x4 Riser Cable 25cm 50cm 32Gbs for ITX STX NUC VEGA64 GTX1080ti (50CM,R43SG)ADT-LINK
116 ratingsMore info 2
- Graphics card compatibility: Only support for new graphics cards shipped after 2015 (old graphics cards shipped before 2014 are not supported).Does not support Mac.
- Motherboard compatibility: Notebook, ITX/STX motherboard, NUC, only supports M.2 NVMe interface Does not support M.2 SATA interface, does not support M.2 WiFi interface, does not support M.2 WWAN interface
- Power Description: The model that supports the power supply is DELL 12V/18A/220W power supply, or the standard ATX power supply. Please prepare or purchase the power separately.
- Bandwidth speed: PCIe3.0x4 (32G/s)
- Supporting power supply is DELL 8-pin 12V/18A/220W, or standard PSU power supply. The power supply should be prepared by the buyer or purchased separately.
Akitio Node Titan Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure with 650W PSUAkitio
44 ratingsMore info 3
- Lightning fast graphics: Thunderbolt 3 port for up to 40Gb/s speed
- Satisfies power hungry cards: 650W power supply
- Play or work while charging: up to 85W for notebook charging
- Spacious design: enables use of large double-width graphics cards
- 3 Year OWC Limited Warranty
Razer Core X Aluminum External GPU Enclosure (eGPU): Compatible with Windows & MacOS Thunderbolt 3 Laptops, NVIDIA /AMD PCIe Support, 650W PSU, Classic BlackRazer USA Ltd
1823 ratingsMore info 4
- Desktop Grade Performance: Boosts Thunderbolt 3 laptop performance with support for up to 3 slot wide PCIe full sized desktop graphics cards
- Built-In Power Supply: Includes a 650W ATX PSU with 100W laptop charging via Thunderbolt 3
- Compatibility (Windows): Requires Thunderbolt 3 external graphics (eGPU) support with RS45 or later and compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics cards
- Compatibility (macOS): Requires Thunderbolt 3 and High Sierra 10.13.4 or later and compatible AMD graphics cards only (NVIDIA cards not supported)
- *Graphics Card NOT included
Apple MacBook Air MD711LL/B 11.6-Inch Laptop (Renewed)Apple Computer
284 ratingsMore info 5
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- Up to 9 Hours of Battery Life, OS X Mountain Lion
- 1.4 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7GHz) with 3MB shared L3 cache
- 11.6-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display; Intel HD Graphics 5000
- 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage, 4 GB 1600 MHz LPDDR3 Memory
Case Club Waterproof Gaming Station to fit Xbox One X/S. Portable Gaming Station with Built-in Monitor & Storage for Controllers & Games, Gen 2Case Club
229 ratingsMore info 6
- 🎮Includes case, built in monitor, internal speakers, HDMI cable, monitor power cord, custom foam, and hook and loop straps. Patent Pending.
- 🎮Easy to use; just connect the HDMI and power cord to your Xbox One X or S, then strap it in. Console can stay strapped in and connected during both transit and operation. Console not included.
- 🎮The case is WATERPROOF & DUSTPROOF (MIL-STD-810F, IP67 rated), and features a pressure relief valve, twist lock latches, heavy duty handle, and 2 padlock holes The interior foam is closed cell military grade polyethylene form fitted for the Xbox One S or X, 2 remotes, 6 game cases, cords, and accessories
- 🎮Hook and Loop straps securely fasten down the items, and the hard shell case is made out of extremely tough injection molded polypropylene
- 🎮Does NOT fit the original Xbox One, nor the new Xbox Series Models. Console, remotes, and games NOT included. Case weighs 23-26 lbs fully loaded. Case does not operate off of an internal battery, and must be plugged into an external outlet to operate. 30 Day Warranty. Does NOT fit new Xbox "Series" Consoles.
JMT EXP GDC Notebook External PCI-E Discrete Graphics Beast Series External Laptop Docking Station Mini PCI-E/M.2 A Key No Power (Expresscard)JMT
41 ratingsMore info 7
- EXP GDC is the laptop's external equipment; It can help them to use the independent external high-performance graphics, can be used to use any of the pci-e interface equipment, to improve the performance of the laptop, so that they can play the huge game requirement high high-performance graphics.
- The EXP GDC notebook external independent video card base has an Express card data cable and a 6-pin/8-pin power cable.
- The enhanced MINI PCI-E data cable , uses a 26pin interface and supports Type 54 and Type 34 Express card interfaces.
- With 6pin interface for connecting graphics card power supply; 8pin interface for connecting EXP GDC power supply.
- Industrial applications such as engineering measurement, data acquisition, server debugging, GPU computing, etc., of course, can still be used to access most graphics cards to play games.
Sonnet eGPU Breakaway Box 750 - External GPU Chassis - Not Compatible with M1 MacsSONNET TECHNOLOGIES
44 ratingsMore info 8
- Boosts Graphics Performance - Connects a high-performance GPU card to your computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Mac & Windows Compatible. *M1 Macs are NOT compatible with GPUs. Not Compatible with Thunderbolt 2 or USB-C ports. (GPU Card not Included)
- Cuts Application Task Times - Enables GPU acceleration to significantly improve editing, rendering, color grading, animation, and special effects performance.
- 750W Power Supply - Support the power requirements of the latest compatible GPU cards; future-proof design handles higher power requirements of cards to come.
- Supports Many of the Latest GPU Cards - Includes AMD Radeon VII, RX, RX Vega, Pro W and Pro WX models; and NVIDIA GeForce RTX series, TITAN, and Quadro models. (See Compatibility Charts)
- Quietest Configurable eGPU System Available Large built-in, variable-speed, temperature-controlled fan quietly and effectively cools whatever card you install.
Razer Core X External Graphics Card Case with Thunderbolt 3 for Windows 10Razer Inc.
181 ratingsMore info 9
- Fully loaded: 15.6" Full HD, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-750H, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 T, 2TB HDD+256GB PCIe SSD, 16GB RAM, thin and compact CNC aluminum unibody anodized Black finish.
- Edge-to-edge action: Colorful and accurate visuals to the thin bezel factory calibrated 15.6" full HD display, for an immersive experience.
- Packed with power: Driven by the latest 8th Gen Intel processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, and paired with accessible 16GB dual-channel memory and fast 256GB SSD storage and 2TB HDD, for amazing performance.
- Precision crafted: CNC aluminum unibody houses incredible performance in the most compact footprint possible, while remaining remarkably durable and just /0.58" Thin/ 2.89 lbs
StarTech.com Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Expansion Chassis w/DisplayPort – PCIe x16 – External PCIe Slot for Thunderbolt 3 Devices (TB31PCIEX16)StarTech.com
97 ratingsMore info 10
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIVITY: Add an external PCIe (PCI Express 3.0) x16 slot and a DisplayPort connection to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped MacBook or laptop with this Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion chassis.
- HIGH SPEEDS: Experience increased productivity with Thunderbolt 3 and up to 40Gbps bandwidth which is twice the speed of Thunderbolt 2 (20Gbps) and eight times faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps).
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: For ultimate convenience, this Thunderbolt 3 external PCIe enclosure works with both your Mac and Windows computers so you’re not limited to what systems you can use with the expansion box.
- DISPLAYPORT CONNECTION: This Thunderbolt 3 PCIe expansion slot supports one 4K DisplayPort monitor, and a second extended monitor display through the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port.