1 ratingMore info 1
- Hand made in Poland
- Safe to use in microwave, dishwasher, freezer, oven
- No lead or cadmium
- NEW - Handmade in Poland - A vintage look that feels modern again - a classic French wine glass with a short stem. Set includes 6 glasses - each with a 6 oz. capacity, 6.5" tall.
Womens Champagne And French Fries Garment
1 ratingMore info 2
- Champagne is your favorite alcoholic drink, and french fries your go to carb indulgence! If this rings true, why not wear this champagne and french fries garment, while scoffing on some chips and drinking champagne.
- Look cool and trendy in your funny drinking and foodie apparel. The ultimate drinking and eating garment to wear and feel comfortable in. Ideal gift for birthday, graduations and Christmas occasions.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
La Rochere Napoleon Bee 5.1 oz Champagne Flutes - Set of 6 with the iconic French Bee embossed, Classic, elegant and sturdy French glassware, Dishwasher safeFrench Home, LLC
440 ratingsMore info 3
- La Rochere’s classic set of 6, 5.1 oz champagne flute glasses with the Embossed Napoleon l’Abeille, the French bee. These French glasses compliment any celebration and any table.
- This signature La Rochère champagne set of glasses sets a lovely table. The bees and modern silhouette make this set perfect for celebrating and entertaining or for every day service. French champagne glasses decorated with iconic Napoleon Bee. 6.8"H-2.8"W
- La Rochere’s Napoleon Bee, French made, champagne flutes are sturdy, easy to hold and have a solid base. Fired at a very high temperature, this exceptional quality glass is crystal clear, durable, and free of lead and cadmium. Dishwasher safe.
- The Napoleon Bee was inspired by a pattern belonging to Napoleon that was used to decorate fabrics and luggage. The bee design is also a symbol of magical Southern France. The vintage glassware is made in the oldest glass factory in Europe, founded in 1475.
- History of La Rochere. The oldest working art glassworks in Europe. Our elegant French Drinkware is handmade in France made by skilled artisans for clarity, strength and durability. Enjoy French Décor and history with La Rochere Glassware.
California Champagne Saber Company - Marble White - Handmade Sword Made in Laguiole French Style - Packaged in Elegant Pinewood Crate - Luxurious Champagne Knife Bottle OpenerCalifornia Champagne Saber Company
63 ratingsMore info 4
- ACRYLIC WHITE MARBLE HANDLE – We set out to make a saber that was more cost effective and price achievable than our Rosewood, Blackwood, and Naturalwood saber models. To do this we replaced our Oakwood box with a more utilitarian Pinewood box, we switched the handle inlays from wood to acrylic, and we switched the finish from gold to silver. The result is our gorgeous Acrylic Electric Blue and Acrylic Marble White Sabers. Enjoy!
- THE BLADE – Hand forged by skilled artisans our Champagne Saber blade is cut from a single piece of steel before it’s hand polished and imprinted with our logo and the Édition marking. Each handle color represents a different city of the Northern California wine country. Our Marble White Saber is named after the legendary winemaking district Rutherford and bears the laser engraved “Édition Rutherford” marking along the blade.
- THE FINISH – Each Champagne Saber bears the mark of its design origin and artistic roots – California and the Californian wine country. Each saber handle is finished with a laser cut stainless steel “State of California” hand-affixed design at the top of the handle. The raw stainless steel “California cut out” contrasts with the embellished silver of the handle to create a dynamic aesthetic contrast.
- THE PINE WOOD CRATE & STAND – The Marble White Champagne Saber comes packaged in a trademark Pine Crate. Our Pine Crates are made from sustainable Pine and are ink stamped with our California logo reading “California Sabre a Champagne” paying homage to California’s roots in the French wine industry. The Pine Crate doubles as a stand, a wood notch holds the saber in place as the crate is put on its side. Perfect for display.
- THE GUARANTEE – All our sabers are backed by a lifetime guarantee. We stand by our product as the most aesthetic and utilitarian Champagne Saber on the market and are willing to prove it. Sabers are backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Email us with any questions you may have and we promise to always answer within 24 hours.
GLASSIQUE CADEAU French Small Vintage Champagne Coupe Glasses | Set of 4 | 6 oz Crystal Classic Cocktail Glassware - Martini, Manhattan, Cosmopolitan, Sidecar, Daiquiri | Retro Saucers for Bar Drinks
83 ratingsMore info 6
- FRENCH CHIC – once thought to be made after King Louis XVI’s wife’s left breast, these small shapely champagne coupe glasses were a cheeky nod to lavish French femininity in the 18th-century royal court. Fill these fashionable vintage champagne glasses with festive bubbles, watch them playfully float to the top and bring back the French glamour!
- COCKTAIL PERFECT – with the rise of classic cocktails, these tiny elegant coupes became a vessel of choice for the French Boheme to sip classy bar drinks in Paris cafes, including the legendary Petit Bar in the Ritz Hotel. Measuring 6 oz to the rim, these champagne saucer glasses are ideal for iconic 4-5 oz old-fashioned cocktails such as Martini, Manhattan, Cosmo, Sidecar, Daiquiri, Algonquin, Rob Roy, Gimlet, and Boulevardier + a cube of ice, if you prefer.
- GLAMOROUS GIFT – every set of four vintage champagne coupe glasses comes neatly packed in our fabulous Marie Antoinette inspired gift box. The back of the box shares a story and a myth about these iconic French coupe glasses. Perfect gift idea for birthday, bachelorette, engagement, wedding, or housewarming party.
- STORAGE BOX – our gift box can also be used as an ideal coupe storage case. The silky smooth shape matching cloth carefully secures each coupe in place and protects from dust, scratching, and breaking. Pack, tuck away, and save the precious space in your bar.
- HANDBLOWN – all our coupe glasses are hand-blown. Due to this artisanal nature, their imperfections, or the non-uniformity, such as a few tiny bubbles, are to be considered as a characteristic of their value and authenticity, that in no way affect the quality or sturdiness of these beautiful glasses.
Yulo Toys Inc
80 ratingsMore info 7
- 16 fl oz (500 mL) glass bottle
- Contains sulfites of natural origin
- Imported from France
- Made Using Only The Best Olives, Grapes, Seeds Or Nuts From The Finest Orchards And Farms Around The World
- Part Of The Award Winning Stonewall Kitchen Family Of Gourmet Foods
Womens Champagne and French Fries Tshirt Funny Drinking Tee Crazy Dog Novelty Womens T-Shirts Perfect for Drinking Soft Comfortable Funny Womens Tee Heather Black MCrazy Dog Tshirts
37 ratingsMore info 8
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: All our tees are designed and printed in the USA. We screen print our graphic tees with state of the art equipment to ensure vibrant colors and lasting durability. Our awesome funny shirts are perfect for any occasion.
- NEW FAVORITE SHIRT: We manufacture our tees to be the best super soft high quality shirts. They are made from ringspun cotton to get that comfortable vintage fit and feel. The stretchy material will conform to any body shape so you look your best.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whether you're cute and adorable or sarcastic and nerdy, get ready to have fun with this graphic tee. Machine washable (inside out in cold water, hang dry,). Larger sizes are available - 3XL 4XL and 5XL – for most novelty designs
- FROM PUB CRAWL TO DAY DRINKING: Pick your party! This t-shirt will take you on all your drunk adventures, creating memories to remember (or not) with your best friends.
- WOMENS FIT: This listing is for an adult women's slim-fit t-shirt (also known as junior fit). These cute fitted tees run small so double check the size chart and order a size up if you're between sizes.
When Champagne Became French: Wine and the Making of a National Identity (The Johns Hopkins University Studies in Historical and Political Science, 121)Johns Hopkins University Press