303 ratingsMore info 1
- Product 1: 25-total-bus Digital Mixer with 32 Gain-Programmable Mic Preamps
- Product 1: 25 Motized Faders
- Product 1: Virtual FX Rack
- Product 1: 7" Col TFT
- Product 2: 16-channel Digital Stereo Personal Monit Mixer f Use with Behringer Powerplay Distribution System
2023 AURSINC TinySA Ultra Spectrum Analyzer 4inch - V0.4.5.1 100kHz-5.3GHz Handheld Frequency Analyzer, 2in1 Signal Generator 100kHz to 800MHz MF/HF/VHF UHF Input with 32Gb Card (with 25W Attenuator)AURSINC
22 ratingsMore info 2
- 2023 NEWEST TINYSA: Produced by Hugen, Tinysa ULTRA owns high performance frequency in 100khz to 800MHz, and when in ultra mode, the analyzer can reach 5.3GHz. With new 4'' touchscreen display and installed with the latest hardware system V0.4.5.1. tinysa is more professional, stable, sensitive and easy to be operated
- The ultra-wide range frequency can reach around 6GHz, together with the excellence of phase noise -92dBc@10kHz, DANL -166dBm/Hz; In Ultra mode the input low pass filter is automatically enabled for all frequencies within the pass-band of the low pass filter (up to 750MHz). For higher frequencies the low pass filter will be bypassed and the measurement will be slower due to the multiple measurements frequency required for the mirror and spur elimination algorithm
- PC Operation: Connected to a PC via USB it becomes a PC controlled Spectrum Analyzer or Signal Generator.Tinysa-APP transfers data directly to the computer.The USB interface implements CDC protocol and there is a large set of commands that can be invoked over the serial interface. These command can be used to perform measurements or update internal settings. The driver for Windows will install automatically after connecting to a Windows PC. The driver for Linux is built into the kernel
- New Add-ons: TinySA ULRRA with 4'' touchscreen display, you can operate on it more easily and read clearly; the build-in SD card slot and the 32gb micro sd card have now solved the issue on saving the onsite data, you could take the tinysa with you at anywhere and anytime; Audio Out, standard 3.5mm headphone jack, put on the headphone or connect to the amplifier if needed; 3000mAh built-in rechargeable battery, the tinysa can work around 8hrs
- 2 in 1 Device: When not used as Spectrum Analyzer it can be used as Signal Generator, MF/HF/VHF sinus output between 100kHZ-800MHz, UHF square wave output between 800mHz-4.4GHz, Mixing signal output is between 4.4GHz-5.4GHz; Built-in calibration signal generator that is used for automatic self test and low input calibration. The ultra tinysa contains all the components of a conventional heterodyne swept spectrum analyzer.
- What You Get: 1x Tinysa ULTRA Spectrum Analyzer; 2 x30cm ALSR100 SMA cables;1 x USB Type-C data cable;1 x SMA-SMA barrel connector ;1x TLanyard and touch plectrum;1 x Antenna with SMA connector.1 x32GB MicroSD card(plugged in the host), 1 x stylus pen
TinySA Spectrum Analyzer, Dearsee Portable Frequency Analyzer 100kHz to 960MHz MF/HF/VHF UHF Input, Signal Generator with 2.8 inch Touch ScreenDearsee
9 ratingsMore info 3
- Spectrum Analyzer with two inputs, Lesser quality UHF input for 240MHz-960MHz, High quality MF/HF/VHF input for 0.1MHZ-350MHz.
- Switchable resolution bandpass filters for both ranges between 2.6kHz and 640kHz. Color display showing 290 scan points covering up to the full low or high frequency range.
- When not used as a spectrum analyzer, It can be used as a signal generator, MF/HF/VHF sinus output between 0.1MHZ-350MHz, UHF square wave output between 240MHz-960MHz. Built-in calibration signal generator that is used for automatic self test and low input calibration.
- 4 input/output modes: Low input mode, High input mode, Low output mode, High output mode.
- Connect to PC via USB. The driver for Windows will install automatically after connecting to a Windows PC.The driver for Linux is built into the kernel. Two softwares to control the tinySA are available.
Portable tinysa Spectrum Analyzer - AURSINC V0.3.1 Hand Held Frequency Analyzer | 100kHz to 960MHz MF/HF/VHF UHF Input | ESD Protected Function & 2.8 inch Touchscreen | Signal GeneratorAURSINC
241 ratingsMore info 4
- [Upgraded Version: ESD Protection Diodes] Produced by Hugen, tinysa with latest hardware V0.3.1, the displayed version info is "ESD protected" meaning the diodes are installed which will be more stable and sensitive with higher antistatic level and longer service life. NOTE: Due to the old inventory might mix with the new batch, and If you got the old version TinySA and want a new one, you could apply a replacement for it.
- [Frequency Range] Spectrum analyzers like the tinysa use a resolution filter that is used to isolate the input power in a small frequency range. This resolution filter is swept across the desired frequency range. The fastest scanning speed occurs with an RBW or 300kHz or wider and is about 2 scans per second. But with increase of the frequency span and decrease of the RBW the scanning speed decreases quickly. A scan from 0MHz to 350MHz with an RBW of 10kHz takes about 2 minutes.
- [2 in 1 Device] When not used as Spectrum Analyzer it can be used as Signal Generator, MF/HF/VHF sinus output between 0.1MHZ-350MHz, UHF square wave output between 240MHz-960MHz. Built-in calibration signal generator that is used for automatic self test and low input calibration. The tinysa contains all the components of a conventional heterodyne swept spectrum analyzer. Color display showing 290 scan points covering up to the full low or high frequency range
- [4 Input/Output Spec Modes] The input/output specification of the tinysa is split over the 4 modes: Low input mode, High input mode, Low output mode, High output mode. Spectrum Analyzer with two inputs, high quality MF/HF/VHF input for 0.1MHZ-350MHz, lesser quality UHF input for 240MHz-960MHz. Switchable resolution bandpass filters for both ranges between 2.6kHz and 640kHz. The firmware of the tinySA can be updated by the user, For newest firmware version update, please refer to : tinysa.org
- [PC Control] The USB interface implements the Serial over USB (CDC) protocol and there is a large set of commands that can be invoked over the serial interface. These command can be used to perform measurements or update internal settings. The driver for Windows will install automatically after connecting to a Windows PC. The driver for Linux is built into the kernel. Two softwares to control the tinysa are available. Both are able to capture the screen of the tinysa
TRC AECM20020-3-012 Electra Check Digital Monitor for All AC Power Sources, Black with White Face SmallTRC
174 ratingsMore info 5
- Fully tests incoming power for Open Ground, Reverse Polarity, and High/Low Voltage
- Three display modes are available: Alternating voltage and frequency (VOLT/FREQ.), Voltage only (VOLTAGE), Frequency only (FREQUENCY)
- Provides accurate testing and monitoring of all AC power sources types, RMS voltage and frequency meter, multi-tone fault alarm, hands-free auto reset, advanced microelectronics, one-button operation, wiring diagnostics, and LCD display with LED backlight
- Plugs into any 120V outlet inside the RV
- UL listed
48 ratingsMore info 6
- Freq Range 0-600Mhz , 50 Ohm.
- For Amateur Radios, Two Way & CB radios up to 350 Watts.
- Accepts PL-259 Connectors for Input/output, Installs inline with coax cable.
- Ground terminal.
- For HF, VHF & UHF. Very Low loss 0.1dB.
Mini Handheld Digital Oscilloscope, Support Persistence, PWM, 14 Type Measurement, 40MSa/s Sampling Rate, 18MHz Bandwidth, Signal Generator Frequency 500Khz, 2.4” LCD Display Suporrt 10X, 100X ProbeLeolov
34 ratingsMore info 7
- Faster Sampling Speed: Compared to the previous 138pro mini oscilloscope, this upgraded 154pro mini oscilloscope has a real-time sampling rate of 40MSa/s, a bandwidth of 18MHz, 500Khz signal generator frequency. Improve your work efficiency.
- 2 Trigger Modes & One-key AUTO: The DIY oscilloscope kit configured 2 trigger modes, auto/normal. Support waveform parameter setting,such as time base, amplitude, etc. And Support waveform one-key AUTO to automatically adapt to the screen, no need to adjust parameters,convenient and accurate measurement.
- There are 14 measurement options available: Frequency, P-eak to P-eak, Duty cycle, Amplitude, RMS, Average, Period, +Pulse width, -Pulse width, Max, Min,Top, Base.
- Built-in High Voltage Protection: The handheld oscilloscope built-in high voltage protection module can withstand up to ±400V AC/DC voltage signal. And built-in 1000m-Ah high-quality battery, can be used continuously for about 6 hours after full charge.
- Wide Applications: Ideal for the maintenance industry and the R&D education industry. It's very valuable for find AC bleeds in signaling wires, examin clock signals, PWM, checked for noise, and used it to debug SPI. And for a hobbyist, learn-to-fix electronic stuffs like phones, laptops, switching PS and such, it is a good choice.
- 🎁What You Will Get: 1 *Digital Oscilloscope , 1 * High Voltage Probe , 1 * Typc-C cable , 1* alligator clips , 1* Manual, and Leolov provides a lifetime service and technical support. Please feel free to contaut us, you will get a reply in 24 hours.
54 ratingsMore info 8
- [Impressive frequency range] – Scan and diagnose any frequency starting in low frequency 50KHz up to high frequency 6.1GHz, with no gaps or limitations. Offering this wide operating range, it can detect all WiFi, cell stations and phones, IoT, HAM bands, Digital radio and TV, ISM bands, Drone links and pretty much all wireless technologies used in todays demanding communications world.
- [Robust design and instant power up] – A fully armored metallic enclosure provides robust mechanical strength and the high quality baked varnished paint provides a unique glossy finish. The device is designed and manufactured to last many years of demanding usage in the field, with internal rechargeable Lithium battery for hours of continuous usage.
- [Advanced features] – Included advanced high-resolution Spectrum Analyzer mode, WiFi Analyzer mode, Tracking SNA. Internal firmware is continuously updated with additional features and functions to improve the device capabilities.
- [Free Computer software] - When connected to a Windows, Linux or Mac computer the analyzer can display advanced high resolution graphics, including Power Meter and Spectrum Analyzer real time charts, historical charts, save data to CSV files and export to other tools such as WW6 or MatLab, define markers and limit lines and much more. Free open source API and libraries are available to customize your own applications and services.
- [Tracking mode enabled] – When combined with RF Explorer Signal Generator the analyzer can perform full tracking SNA to define Gain, Attenuation and SWR for 1 and 2 port RF devices such as filters, amplifiers and antennas.
2023 Upgraded 1.10d V4 50KHz-2000MHz 2GHz Malahit DSP SDR Receiver Malachite MDR2000 Registered HAM Nice Sound with 3.5 Inch Touching LCD Screen Spectrum AnalyzerIWatson Electronics
37 ratingsMore info 9
- Frequency Range: 50Khz~250Mhz and 400Mhz~2Ghz(Registered already)
- Power:Bulit-in battery 3600mAH,long time playing
- Demodulation mode: AM, LSB, USB, NFM, WFM, CW
- 3.5 inch capacitive screen; Aluminum shell, Better RF performance
- Best customer services: if any question, send us email,we will reply within 6 hours
Loto OSC482X, USB Oscilloscope + Signal Generator + Logic Analyzer + Data Logger, 4 in 1, 50M S/s, 8~13 bit Vertical Resolution (PC Oscilloscope + Signal Generator + Logic Analyzer, OSC482X)XI'AN LOTO Instruments Mdt InfoTech Ltd.(China)
13 ratingsMore info 10
- Hand-held portable || USB 2.0, USB powered || AC/DC coupling || Trigger || FFT || Math || X-Y Plot || Interpolation || Acquisition Modes
- Extension port for DIY || Optional modules (logic analyzer/signal generator//DIY modules... ) || Size: 15.25 x 9.32 x 2.31 cm
- Waveform recording and playback || Serial bus decoding || Buffer waveform thumbnail || Waveform comparison reference || Over-voltage warning.
- Zoom in/out || Mouse wheel control || Auto measurement & cursor/ruler measurement || Annotations || Auto set || Save as image || Save as file || Print.
- 72 hours data logger || Vertical resolution: 8~13 bit (HiRes mode) || Waveform persistence.