- Tarragon is a herb with both culinary and medicinal purposes. It is used in both French and Mexican dishes.
- Planting instructions: Start indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost, or direct seed in spring.
- Seed depth: 1/4", plant spacing in row: 12", row spacing: 12-18".
- Pro tip: keep seeds constantly moist until germinated.
- Plant in full sun. Harvest in 95 days.
McCormick & Company, Inc.
1805 ratingsMore info 2
- McCormick Gourmet Tarragon is highly aromatic with a licorice-like flavor
- Carefully harvested & dried to retain bright color & fresh, herbaceous taste
- Our sourced tarragon is non GMO
- Essential in French cuisine on roasted chicken & the classic béarnaise sauce
- Bittersweet taste complements fish, shellfish, poultry, egg dishes and salads
- Flavors vinaigrettes, sauces, soups, aioli and herb butter for vegetables
- Use 1 tsp. dried tarragon in place of 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
McCormick & Company, Inc.
401 ratingsMore info 4
- 0.37 oz
- Packaged in the USA
- Use 1 tablespoon to flavor 1 pint white wine vinegar to prepare salad dressing
The Spice Way
542 ratingsMore info 5
- TARRAGON LEAVES - a special flavorful herb with a licorice scent and taste.
- PURE - No preservatives, no additives, no MSG, non GMO, no fillers.
- PREMIUM - made from premium Tarragon leaves.
- PACKED FRESH - in a resealable bag.
- FARM TO TABLE - 30 years of experience in growing spices, herbs and peppers, using traditional methods like hand-picking, sun-drying and grounding at our facility.
McCormick & Company, Inc.
178 ratingsMore info 6
- McCormick Tarragon Leaves add bittersweet, herb flavor to chicken & vegetables
- Dried within hours so that it retains its bright green color & fresh herb flavor
- Tarragon is pleasantly aromatic with a licorice-like taste
- Flavors vinegar, herb butter and dressings for potato, chicken & pasta salads
- Essential herb in classic French béarnaise sauce and tarragon chicken
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon = 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- Non GMO
140 ratingsMore info 7
- TARRAGON: Tarragon, made from premium Tarragon leaves, is slightly peppery and has a taste that’s somewhat similar to fennel, anise, and licorice. Tarragon is an aromatic herb used to add flavor to many dishes and sauces and can be steeped in water to make a tea, as infused oil, as an essential oil or chewed fresh. Tarragon, a mainstay in French cooking, is known as “the King of Herbs” in France, and in this case, it’s a well-earned title.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Tarragon leaves are so tender; they can be mixed in with other greens for salads or sprinkled over a finished dish much like parsley. The anise flavor goes well in tomato-based soups, or in tomato sauces. Add fresh tarragon to all sorts of egg dishes. Tarragon can also be infused into simple syrup to use in cocktails and summer coolers. Tarragon loses its flavor when cooked, so you must add it fresh and at the end of the cooking to get the full impact of flavor.
- GREAT USES: Tarragon pairs well with poultry, eggs, and hearty soups that are especially comforting when the weather is cold. Also, mixing fresh tarragon into a salad dressing can make a boring bowl of greens come to life. Comes in a resealable bag to ensure quality and freshness.
- HEALTHY: Our Tarragon is Premium Quality and contains no additives, no fillers, no agents, Non-GMO, and no preservatives. With its Rich and Wholesome taste, you can count on everyone in the family to enjoy it. It is a must-have pantry item.
- BUY RISK-FREE: At Fruidles, we fully stand behind our products with total satisfaction and a 100% money-back guarantee. Our spices are sourced from a GFSI certified facility.
iSpice Premium Tarragon Leaves| All Natural Sundried Green French Herbs Tarragon Spice | Tarragon Fresh Perfect for Chicken, Fish, Soup And Egg Dishes | 1.42oz (40g)iSpice Foods
12 ratingsMore info 8
- Flavorful Tarragon Leaves: Our dried tarragon provides minerals that may be helpful for your health and is low in calories and carbohydrates. Tarragon fresh contains manganese, an important vitamin for growth and metabolism in the body. One of the fine herbs of France, this pantry star is a staple in Parisian kitchens! Minty, earthy and fresh with light anise undertones, this tarragon spice herb perfects chicken, fish, soup and egg dishes
- Tarragon Usage Variety: Because tarragon leaves are so delicate, they can be used as parsley-like garnishes or combined with other greens in salads. To any egg dish, add fresh tarragon. Tarragon fresh can also be added to simple syrup for use in summer coolers and drinks. To achieve the most effective taste effect from tarragon, use it right away and towards the end of cooking. Tarragon loses its flavor when cooked
- Tarragon Spice Health Benefits: Although tarragon is most frequently used in cooking, some producers use it to flavor soap and cosmetics. Additionally, tarragon spice has medical uses. Used occasionally to treat toothaches or stomach issues. Tarragon is low in calories. Tarragon spice contains several nutrients, including manganese, iron, and potassium which are beneficial to our health.
- 100% Natural Tarragon Fresh: To ensure a wonderful experience, dried tarragon leaves are of the highest quality and freshness. All of our products are all-natural and free of additives, fillers, preservatives, artificial food coloring, or tastes. Add classic flavor and distinctive aroma to recipes
- Made Fresh in Usamade Fresh in Usa: Tarragon is naturally farmed, free of chemicals. Fresh, lightly bruised sprigs of tarragon are steeped in vinegar to produce tarragon vinegar. Tarragon is the main flavoring component of Béarnaise sauce
FACTORY LACED Shoe Whitener Bundle - White Shoe Cleaner Includes: White Touch Up, Premium Midsole Marker and Precise White Marker - Safe on Leather, Canvas, Vinyl, Nylon and More
105 ratingsMore info 9
- 🔥 ALL-IN-ONE WHITE SHOE RESTORATION KIT: This whitener kit offers the trifecta of a white touch-up, a white midsole marker, and a precise white marker for hard to reach places
- 🔥 DURABLE & WATER PROOF: Made with Acrylic Paint to ensure there is no streaking when you wear your shoes. One layer and you will notice the difference
- 🔥 WORKS ON MULTIPLE MATERIAL: Including leather, canvas, vinyl, rubber, midsole and those hard to reach stitch lining on each shoe
- 🔥100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEED: NO QUESTIONS ASKED - Our Shoe Whitener Kit is so good that after using our product, if it did not work for you, we will refund your money! This is how confident we are in our product.
- 🔥 FAST & EASY SHIPPING - Amazon Prime Shipping! You Won't Regret this Shoe Whitener Bundle
Sadaf Tarragon 2.5 oz. - Dried Tarragon Leaves - Tarragon for salad dressings - Dry Tarragon Herb in a PET Bottle with Shaker Top - Natural, Vegan, Kosher, Halal - Packed in USASadaf
7 ratingsMore info 10
- ONLY 100% TARRAGON LEAVES: Derived from the crushing of dried tarragon leaves, so it retains its greenish color. Sadaf tarragon has no fillers such as salt or other herbs is 100% tarragon.
- VERSATILE: Used to add taste to poultry, meat and seafood, and in particular to mushrooms. It is also used to flavor vinegar or oil for salad dressings.
- GRASSY FLAVOR: Tarragon is highly aromatic and has a strong herbaceous flavor with sweet hints of liquorice.
- LONG LASTING: Use 1 teaspoon of Sadaf dried tarragon in your recipes instead of 1 tablespoon of fresh tarragon.
- CONVENIENT PACKAGE: Pack in a PET Bottle With Shaker Top so it's easy to store and easy to sprinkle the herb and not have to get a small clean spoon every time, Packed in the USA. It's also vegan, halal and kosher RCC.