LUCKY HERP Reptile Heat Lamp - 100W (2nd Gen) Heat Lamp Bulbs for Reptiles 2 Pack, Amphibians Basking Heat Lamp Bulbs, UVA Daylight Basking Light for Reptiles, Bearded Dragon, Lizard, Turtle, ChickenLUCKY HERP
582 ratingsMore info 1
- 🦎Efficient Heating - LUCKY HERP reptile heat lamp is designed to provide efficient and reliable heating for your reptile pet to ensure that your pet gets the best warmth. Our heat lamp bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container, helping the reptiles regulate their own body temperature and creating a comfortable living environment for them.
- 🦎Simulate Natural Sunlight - The reptile heat bulb simulates the sunlight to provide reptiles with the necessary UVA and heat to enhance their physical and mental health. Helps promote reptile natural behaviors, including appetite stimulation, courtship performance, foraging and overall vitality. Our heat lamp bulbs for reptiles can ensure your pet gets the optimal warmth and UVA ray to help them thrive and grow.
- 🦎High Quality Reptile Heat Lamp - Our basking light for reptiles is made of high quality glass and filament materials to ensure safety during use. The heat bulb has high durability and can continue to work steadily, and has a service life of up to 2000 hours. At the same time, our reptile light bulb will go through dozens of strict inspection and safety certification, so as to ensure the high quality and safety of reptile heat lamp bulbs.
- 🦎Suitable for Many Animals - Our reptile basking bulb is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc.
- 🦎Standard of Use - According to experiments, it is proved that the reptile heat lamp is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heat light bulb is replaced once every 3 months, and the UVA irradiation effect is the best. Use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- 🦎Note - You must use good quality ceramic lamp holders, and do not use it when the voltage is unstable. Do not use it with dimmers, thermostats, and rheostats. Do not splash water on the basking light for reptiles during use. When using the reptile basking bulb, keep a distance of more than 30cm from reptiles. Do not turn on the reptile heat bulb immediately after turning it off, and do not turn the bulb on and off frequently.
- 🦎After-Sales Service Guarantee - If you have any questions or needs about our reptile bulb, please contact LUCKY HERP customer service and we will respond and help you within 24 hours.
HealSmart Reptile Heat Lamp 100W Ceramic Heat Emitter, No Light Emitting Heat Bulbs for Amphibian Pet Brooder Coop Incubating Chicken, Lizard Bearded Dragon Turtle Snake Terrarium BlackHealSmart
320 ratingsMore info 2
- 24 Hours Heat Sources: Could be used during day and night nonstop, safe using in porcelain socket, stable heat delivering and energy saving with higher thermal efficiency than normal type heating lamp.
- No Light Emitting: 10,000 hours working hours, no visually light detected by your beloved pets, not disturbing sleep cycle and only giving radiant heat source which creates a natural sunlike heat without light.
- Premium Quantity & High Heat Efficiency: Crack prevention, moisrizer resistant and heat bearing with Ni-Cr-Alloy resistance wire inside the high-purity pottery clay bulb; clear thread heating part on bulb head with higher heating efficiency and faster temperature rising.
- Wide Application: Perfect for using in terrarium of reptile and other amphibian pets to keep temperature in cold seasons; also using in poultry brooder coop, incubating eggs and keep cubs warm.
- Specifications: 100W 110-120V; for use in standard E26 lamp base; 85mm diameter, 100mm length. Note: High surface temperature, please do not test temperature using your hands; please adjust the spacing between lamp and your pets, too close will case overheating the habitat; keep distance from flammable materials.
100W 2 Pack Ceramic Heat Lamp Bulb Infrared Reptile Heat Emitter Heater Lamps Bulbs for Pet Brooder Coop Chicken Lizard Bearded Dragon Turtle Snake Aquarium, No Light Emitted No Harm (ETL Listed)OMAYKEY
1656 ratingsMore info 3
- ✔ This 100W infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. Great for pet, lizard, coop, chicken, turtle, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon, aquarium
- ✔ This black ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E26 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder)
- ✔ This heat lamp's input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 3.15 inch x height 4.13 inch
- ✔ This ceramic heat emitter bulb is 24 hour heat source with 100% heat efficiency, perfect for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- ✔ This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
MCLANZOO 2 PCS 75W Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb Infrared Basking Light for Reptiles & Bearded Dragon Amphibian with Stick-on Digital Temperature ThermometerMCLANZOO
1037 ratingsMore info 4
- High Heat Efficiency: The reptile heat lamp bulb will warm reptiles very efficiently and will also increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium
- Suitable for Many Animals: Our reptile heat lamp is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc.
- Heat Lamp for Reptiles Voltage:AC 120V; Power: 75W; Material: Glass, Metal; last up to 1000 hours
- Easy To Install:The heat lamp bulb for Reptiles is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard E26/E27 screw socket
- Quality Service：If you find any problems in the process of use please feel free to contact us, we will provide you with timely service
REPTI ZOO 2 Pack Heat Lamp 100W, Intense Basking Spot Simulated Natural Sunlight Heating Lamp Bulb, Heat Emitter UVA Heat Lamp Bulb for Reptile Chickens Pet BrooderREPTI ZOO
700 ratingsMore info 5
- 【Simulating Natural Light】This heat lamp simulates natural sunrise and sunset to achieve even and quick heating and bring your pet back to nature. The reptile heat bulb provides soft heat light and UVA for reptile living, promote the appetite of your pet, create a healthy environment for reptiles, ensure their healthy and natural growth.
- 【Long Service Life】Adopt updated vacuum aluminizing process technology, the efficiency of the heat lamp bulb increase by 35% and save more energy. Good quality results from upgraded process and the reptile heat lamp can be used over 2000 hours, max 3000 hours.
- 【Flat Bottom Shape】Focuses 35% more light/heat in the beam than other reflector bulbs. The tighter beam creates a more effective basking site than ordinary reflector reptile bulbs. This reptile heat lamp increases the overall ambient (inside) air temperature of your terrarium.
- 【Standard E26 Socket】Easy to install this E26 heat lamp bulb to standard size fixtures. The E26 standard socket are with good electrical conductivity, strong practicability and compatible to a variety of lamp caps.
- 【High Quality Heat Lamp】This heat lamp bulb works quietly without buzzing noises or flickering of the lights. A must have for your reptile pets, small animal pets and chicken brooder more use.
- 【Strict Quality Inspection】Each REPTI ZOO light bulb is strictly tested as 4-stage inspection, appearance inspection, 20 sec lighting test, 30 min aging test and 2 times pulse voltage. We have passed the safety certification to ensure the service life and stability of lamps.
- 【Widely Used】Our basking spot bulbs not only can be used for reptiles and amphibians such as bearded dragons, crested gecko, lizard, tortoise, turtle, hermit crab, iguana, anolis, frilled lizard and skinks, also used as heat lamp for chickens pet brooder etc.
- .【100% Replacement After-sale Service】Free replacement for any problem in 3 months. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal, if you have any questions or concerns about this heat lamp bulb, please contact us through Amazon, we will reply and help you in 12 hours.
SMART EGG Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb Light, Basking Spot Daylight Heat Lamp 2 Pack for Lizard Tortoise Bearded Dragon Hedgehogs AmphibiansSMART EGG
566 ratingsMore info 6
- Reptile Light 2 Set: 4.3in height and 3.1in diameter. 120 V white 100 Watt high heat efficiency infrared basking light will warm reptiles very quickly and increase the ambient air temperature in the terrarium.
- Fits for reptiles or amphibians: This basking spot heat bulb fits for the pet, such as tortoise, snake, chick, lizard, spider, chameleon, turtle, all reptiles and amphibians.
- Improve your reptiles' Living Home: Since this heat Bulb could simulate the natural light spectrum, increase pet appetite and helps digest food. Make reptiles more active and create a comfortable environment for your pets.
- Fits for E26 Base: This heat lamp is compatible with various kinds of E26 Base light fixtures. With 2,000 hours lifespan, the working time depends on your using frequency and time. The light bulb’s surface temperature is high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Any questions about our product, feel free to contact us. We'll sure make it right for you.
Aiicioo Dual Reptile Light Fixture - Double Reptile Heat Lamp Fixture Max 160 Watt Terrarium UVB Reptile Light for Bearded Dragon Turtle Tank Vivarium Hermit CrabAIICIOO
64 ratingsMore info 7
- 160W Convenient Dual Reptile Light Fixture: This reptile light fixture is designed with integration of two heat lamps and can bear up to 160W, making it perfect for reptile terrariums, reptile ceramic heat lamps, UVA UVB reptile light bulbs and more.
- Easy to Control: With two ON/OFF switches, our reptile heat lamp bearded dragon light fixture is super convenient to control separately for each lamp, making it perfect for bearded dragon and turtle basking lights, iguana accessories,chameleon cage, uvb light and more.
- Excellent Heat Dissipation: Dual reptile light fixture equipped with top ventilation holes, our reptile light fixture allows for great heat dissipation and prevents overheating, providing you with a longer lifespan for your uvb reptile light bulb,bearded dragon light,heat lamp and so on.
- Hanging Hook Design: This dual reptile light fixture is easy to hang with its two hanging hooks, perfect for attaching it to your heat lamp stand, reptile terrariums,snake enclosure,ball python tank,tortoise enclosure,reptile tank and more.
- Easy Installation: Reptile dome light fixture with its simple design, this dual light fixture can be hung on the reptile lamp stand or placed directly on the surface of your reptile terrarium. A high temperature warning label is included to prevent accidental burns.
ReptiKing Basking Light for Reptiles, Upgraded Intense Basking Spot, Reptile Basking Bulb Light, UVA Heat Lamp Bulb for Bearded Dragon (1-Pack Basking Spot, 100W)ReptiKing Pet Supplies
122 ratingsMore info 8
- 【Reptile Heat Bulb】The Intense Basking Spot lamp outputs a narrow, 35% increase of high-density beam that simulates the natural temperature and UVA from direct sunlight, promoting healthier animal growth and breeding.
- 【Reptile Basking Bulb】This basking bulb creates a basking area for the thermoregulation of animals, facilitating the distinction between hot and cold zones in the terrarium and facilitating the restoration of the animals' natural ecological activities.
- 【Reptile Heat Lamp】Can be combined with Night Heat Lamp/Ceramic Heat Emitter or Infrared Basking Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle.
- 【Beaded Dragon Light】The basking light can be used for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, such as bearded dragons, crested geckos,Umbrella Lizards, desert lizards, turtles, tortoises, hermit crabs, iguanas, chickens, etc.
- 【Reptile Light Bulb】US standard E26 interface, 120V, 60Hz, 2000 hours service life, New Generation Intense Basking Spot Bulb
Magoog Ceramic Heat Lamp Bulb with Lampshade, Reptile Heat Lamp with Guard, Adjustable Heat Lamp from 0-100W, Reptile Heat Lamp for Bearded Dragon, Turtle, Snake, No Light Only Heat(Small)Magoog
12 ratingsMore info 9
- Friendly to Your Bearded Dragon: Chances for reptiles and amphibians approaching the heat source are high, it’ll be better to have a reptile heat lamp with guard to help your pet get rid of being heat hurt from the heat source. That’s the reason why we design this ceramic heat lamp bulb with lampshade.
- Adjustable Heat Lamp 0-100W: Adjust the the knob switch of reptile lamp to have your desired temperature for your reptiles. Adjustable temperature from 0-100W. Magoog heat lamp for reptile will be a thoughtful nanny to take good care of your reptiles.
- Far Heating: Made of solid ceramics element, Magoog 100W Black infrared heat lamp provides you with a great heat radiation feature and no light emitted 24hr Heat Source 100% Efficiency. A proper heat source provided by this reptile heat lamp helps your pet grow up with well of health.
- Easy to Hook and Adjust: Hanging it on the place by the hook design will be easy. Made of premium iron material, it’ll be capable to stand strong force so that it won’t be deformed easily. We equip the power cable with a thick metal spring to avoid the risk of electric shock for your pet due to bite.
- Magoog is a trustworthy seller on Amazon and specializes in offering great value tools for the home, garden and workplace. If there is any unsatisfactory issues, please contact us first. We can find a solution and make it satisfactory.
Aiicioo Reptile Basking Light Bulb - 150W Reptile Heat Lamp Basking Bulb for Bearded Dragon Turtle Hermit Crab Gecko Lizard DaylightAIICIOO
3805 ratingsMore info 10
- Create a Basking Area - AIICIOO basking light bulb bearded dragon accessories white lamp provides reptiles to bask in the sun, basking light promoting natural behaviors and enhancing health.The basking bulbs for reptiles provides a warm and comfortable environment for your reptile to relax and basking in, boosting their immune system and overall well-being. The heat lamp bulb features a durable design, giving you the peace of mind that your reptile's terrarium habitat is safe and secure.
- Simulates Sunlight - The reptile basking bulb mimics UVA rays to provide reptiles with essential heat and support reptile physical and mental well being.150 watt basking bulb basks your beloved reptile in just the right amount of heat and light, providing an optimal basking spot that will allow them to thrive. Our white lamp bulbs are of the highest quality, heating lamp ensuring they emit the perfect amount of heat and light to meet your reptile's needs.
- Wide Compatibility - AIICIOO basking bulb reptile heat lamp bulbs perfect for a variety use of reptiles and amphibians, such as bearded dragons, lizard, turtle, tortoise, chameleon, hermit crab, leopard gecko, snake,s pider, tarantula, ball python, chicken, iguana and more.
- Easy Installation Terrarium Accessories - Simply screw the reptile basking lamp into standard E26/E27 sockets.Can be easy used as an good bearded dragon accessories, reptile tank accessories,leopard gecko tank accessories,tortoise habitat accessories,snake tank accessories,lizard tank accessories,chameleon cage accessories,hermit crab habitat accessories of reptile terrarium.
- Heat Lamp Bulbs Efficient Heating - Our reptile basking bulb heat lamp bulb creates a comfortable living environment by increasing the air temperature in reptile terrarium, promoting reptile growth.
- High-Quality Materials - Reptile heat bulb made with durable glass and metal, our heat lamp bulbs offer reliable heating for your pet.Remember to wait 30 minutes before touching the hot white lamp reptile heat bulb to avoid burns.