REPTITRIP Dual Reptile Light Fixture, Suitable for Reptile Heat Lamp and UVB Reptile Light, Maximum 300W, Reptile Lighting Accessories, Improve UVB and Heat Lamp Performance E26 SocketREPTITRIP
14 ratingsMore info 1
- Combo Reptile Lamp: This integrated dual reptile lamp fixture is designed to hold two reptile lamps of your choice, including heat lamps, UVB lamps, basking lamps, daylight lamps, and nightlight lamps, etc. You can assemble any two reptile bulbs together.
- MAXIMUM 300W LOAD: Each socket can hold a 150W reptile heat lamp and two 150W lamps can be used simultaneously. The cable is also safe and reliable.E26 ceramic lamp holder.
- High Temperature Label: If the temperature of the reptile heat lamp exceeds 113 degrees, the triangular warning label on the surface of the fixture will turn red. Please be careful to avoid burns.
- Efficient Reflective Coating: The reptile lamp has passed ETL certification, and the reflective layer effectively reflects and concentrates heat and light, improving the performance of the heating lamp and UVB.
- Independent Switches&Hooks: This reptile lamp fixture has two independent switches, allowing you to control the on/off status of each lamp separately.You can choose to place the reptile heat lamp on top of the reptile terrarium or use the hooks to hang it from the top of the terrarium.
Fluker's Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch for Reptiles ( Packaging May Vary ), Incandescent, Black, 8.5-InchesFluker Labs
6633 ratingsMore info 2
- This UL/CUL approved lamp is perfect for reptiles who like to bask
- 8.5" diameter dome lamp is rated for 150 Watts and made of heavy gauge painted aluminum
- Ceramic sockets are rated for incandescent bulbs and ceramic heat emitters
- Safety clamps secure the lamp which easily attaches to the rim of all terrariums
- Features a convenient on/off switch for ease of use
1703 ratingsMore info 3
- The polished aluminum surface inside the dome increases UVB and UVA output to domes with interior white surfaces
- Deep Dome Clamp Lamp is specifically designed to accomodate larger or longer bulbs, such as our Fluker's Sun-Glow and Sun Spot bulbs
- Dome diameter 5.5"
- 100 watt max
11074 ratingsMore info 4
- Easily attach to the rim of all terrariums
- The perfect lamp for reptiles
- All sizes feature safety clamp
REPTIZOO 75W Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb 2PCS Infrared Heat Emitter Red Heat Lamp for Reptile Amphibian, Infrared Basking Spot Light BulbREPTIZOO
430 ratingsMore info 5
- High Heating Efficiency: The upgrade infrared basking spot lamp will provides the overall temperature in the terrarium without disturbing the reptile's day/night cycle.
- Long Service Life: The reptile heat lamp adopts new fully automated process, which effectively improves the life of the bulb. Lifespan up to 2000~3000 hours. Power: 75W. Standard E26 lamp base.
- Red Heat Lamp Bulb: The heat bulb is all weather heating source, provide adequate heat for reptiles and promote their activity. The soft reddish light does not disrupt normal activity.
- Multiple Uses : The infrared heat bulb is perfect for a wide variety of reptiles and amphibians, including bearded dragons, tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes (pythons, boas, etc.), iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads etc. Our red heat lamp is also great for cats and dogs, as well as an array of birds (chicks, chickens, ducks, parrots, cockatiels, etc.), and many other animals.
- After Service: If you have any question about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will wholeheartedly to provide you with a satisfactory solution.
LUCKY HERP Reptile Heat Lamp - 100W (2nd Gen) Heat Lamp Bulbs for Reptiles 2 Pack, Amphibians Basking Heat Lamp Bulbs, UVA Daylight Basking Light for Reptiles, Bearded Dragon, Lizard, Turtle, ChickenLUCKY HERP
582 ratingsMore info 6
- 🦎Efficient Heating - LUCKY HERP reptile heat lamp is designed to provide efficient and reliable heating for your reptile pet to ensure that your pet gets the best warmth. Our heat lamp bulbs create an area for reptiles to bask in the sun, increase the overall air temperature in the glass container, helping the reptiles regulate their own body temperature and creating a comfortable living environment for them.
- 🦎Simulate Natural Sunlight - The reptile heat bulb simulates the sunlight to provide reptiles with the necessary UVA and heat to enhance their physical and mental health. Helps promote reptile natural behaviors, including appetite stimulation, courtship performance, foraging and overall vitality. Our heat lamp bulbs for reptiles can ensure your pet gets the optimal warmth and UVA ray to help them thrive and grow.
- 🦎High Quality Reptile Heat Lamp - Our basking light for reptiles is made of high quality glass and filament materials to ensure safety during use. The heat bulb has high durability and can continue to work steadily, and has a service life of up to 2000 hours. At the same time, our reptile light bulb will go through dozens of strict inspection and safety certification, so as to ensure the high quality and safety of reptile heat lamp bulbs.
- 🦎Suitable for Many Animals - Our reptile basking bulb is suitable for a variety of reptiles and amphibians, including tortoises, turtles, geckos, snakes, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, frogs, toads, uromastyx, chuckwallas, monitors, tegus, hermit crabs, bearded dragons, etc.
- 🦎Standard of Use - According to experiments, it is proved that the reptile heat lamp is used for 4-6 hours a day, and the heat light bulb is replaced once every 3 months, and the UVA irradiation effect is the best. Use in standard E26 lamp base, 120 volts and easy to install.
- 🦎Note - You must use good quality ceramic lamp holders, and do not use it when the voltage is unstable. Do not use it with dimmers, thermostats, and rheostats. Do not splash water on the basking light for reptiles during use. When using the reptile basking bulb, keep a distance of more than 30cm from reptiles. Do not turn on the reptile heat bulb immediately after turning it off, and do not turn the bulb on and off frequently.
- 🦎After-Sales Service Guarantee - If you have any questions or needs about our reptile bulb, please contact LUCKY HERP customer service and we will respond and help you within 24 hours.
11232 ratingsMore info 7
- 75 Watt Basking Spotlight Bulb Directs heat and light toward a specific area for basking reptiles
- Provides UVA rays that stimulate normal feeding behavior in reptiles.
- Provides heat for reptiles and amphibians through infrared light.
- Reptiles are ectothermic and depend on their environmental temperature to regulate their core body temperature.
- Keeps your Reptiles and Amphibians Healthy and Happy with the appropriate Terrarium Temperature
Simple Deluxe 100W 2-Pack Ceramic Heat Emitter Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb No Light Emitting Brooder Coop Heater for Amphibian Pet & Incubating Chicken, BlackSimple Deluxe
940 ratingsMore info 8
- Long lifespan: the ceramic heat emitter for use in standard E26 lamp base and easy to install, rated for up to 10, 000 hours
- No light emitted: bulb does not emit any visually detectable light that can disturb the sleep cycle of your pets
- Specification: Voltage: AC 110-120V; Power: 100W; Material: ceramic, metal, NiCrAl; To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down after turning off the bulb
- Perfect 24 hours heat sources: great for reptile and amphibian terrariums, incubating poultry heater
- Note: the surface temperature of the ceramic lamp is generally high, please keep an appropriate distance from flammable materials and pets, so as not to cause serious consequences.
REPTI ZOO 2 Pack Heat Lamp 100W, Intense Basking Spot Simulated Natural Sunlight Heating Lamp Bulb, Heat Emitter UVA Heat Lamp Bulb for Reptile Chickens Pet BrooderREPTI ZOO
700 ratingsMore info 9
- 【Simulating Natural Light】This heat lamp simulates natural sunrise and sunset to achieve even and quick heating and bring your pet back to nature. The reptile heat bulb provides soft heat light and UVA for reptile living, promote the appetite of your pet, create a healthy environment for reptiles, ensure their healthy and natural growth.
- 【Long Service Life】Adopt updated vacuum aluminizing process technology, the efficiency of the heat lamp bulb increase by 35% and save more energy. Good quality results from upgraded process and the reptile heat lamp can be used over 2000 hours, max 3000 hours.
- 【Flat Bottom Shape】Focuses 35% more light/heat in the beam than other reflector bulbs. The tighter beam creates a more effective basking site than ordinary reflector reptile bulbs. This reptile heat lamp increases the overall ambient (inside) air temperature of your terrarium.
- 【Standard E26 Socket】Easy to install this E26 heat lamp bulb to standard size fixtures. The E26 standard socket are with good electrical conductivity, strong practicability and compatible to a variety of lamp caps.
- 【High Quality Heat Lamp】This heat lamp bulb works quietly without buzzing noises or flickering of the lights. A must have for your reptile pets, small animal pets and chicken brooder more use.
- 【Strict Quality Inspection】Each REPTI ZOO light bulb is strictly tested as 4-stage inspection, appearance inspection, 20 sec lighting test, 30 min aging test and 2 times pulse voltage. We have passed the safety certification to ensure the service life and stability of lamps.
- 【Widely Used】Our basking spot bulbs not only can be used for reptiles and amphibians such as bearded dragons, crested gecko, lizard, tortoise, turtle, hermit crab, iguana, anolis, frilled lizard and skinks, also used as heat lamp for chickens pet brooder etc.
- .【100% Replacement After-sale Service】Free replacement for any problem in 3 months. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal, if you have any questions or concerns about this heat lamp bulb, please contact us through Amazon, we will reply and help you in 12 hours.
MCLANZOO 2 Pack 75W Reptile Heat Lamp Bulb/Light, UVA Basking Spot Heat Lamp for Lizard,Turtle,Bearded Dragon, Chicken,Hedgehogs Reptiles & Amphibians with Stick-on Digital Temperature ThermometerMCLANZOO
2243 ratingsMore info 10
- 【Simulating Natural Sunlight】 This UVA warm reptile heat lamp could provide long wave UV rays in the sun.It can promote the appetite of reptiles, improve the digestive ability of the stomach and promote the reproduction of reptiles.More importantly, It has keep warm effect which can adjust the pet's external body temperature.Building warm and comfortable environment for your pets.
- 【Efficient Heating】MCLANZOO Daylight heating lamp bulbs for reptile could heat the reptile terrarium efficiently and quickly and provide the basking area for your pet.Ensuring that your pet grows up in warm, healthy and natural comfort environment.
- 【Wide Application】This basking light for reptiles is suitable for all kinds of reptile and amphibian, such as turtles,tortoise, lizards, frogs, chameleons, bearded dragons, snakes, geckos, toads, hermit crabs, chicks, kittens, etc
- 【High-quality Reptile Heat Bulb】 75 watt heat bulbs for reptiles is made of thickened explosion-proof glass and filament.Exquisite workmanship, high explosion-proof rating and thickened material to ensure ultra-long life.This bulb could work for 2000 hours continuously, which is the best choice for chicken hatching period or small pet baby period.
- 【Standard E26 Socket】 MCLANZOO reptile light bulb use standard E26 socket.It is suitable for most standard size lamp holders.The voltage is 120v, easy to install.
- 【Factory 30Days Warranty】30 days free replacement. Excellent customer shopping experience is our goal.If you have any questions, please contact us, professional after-sales team will give you the best satisfactory solution
- 【Package Included】 You will receive 2pcs reptile heat lamps and 1pcs stick-on thermometer with elegant packaging.