Hebrew Biblical Alphabet Syllabary Flash Cards – Alef Bet Letter Educational Jewish Language Learning FlashcardsDocdeer
3 ratingsMore info 1
- [Designed for beginners]: This set of Biblical Hebrew Alphabet syllabary flashcards are easy to read, with the basic information you need to know. Learning fast and have a good grasp of the basic Hebrew alphabet in a few days.
- [Easy to Remember]: Our aim is to simplify the complex beginning of Hebrew learning, we just provide the basic and simple information, play our flash cards with friends and Biblical Hebrew alphabet learning become so easy.
- [Fun as Playing Cards]: Specifically designed to boost student confidence and enhance visual and auditory learning. Our biblical Hebrew alphabet syllabary flash cards are portable and give students the repetition necessary to effectively learn a new language.
- [Learning Anywhere]: Take ten of them each time and read from time to time, which can help you learn the basic things you should know in the whole day.
- [32 Videos with Pure Pronunciation]: Don't worry about the pronunciation,This set of Biblical Hebrew Alphabet syllabary flash cards has 32 videos with pure pronunciation, scan the QR code of card and get the video, they are all free for you.
Quick Hebrew Aleph Bet Book, NEW Jewish Hebrew Alphabet for Kids/Alef Bet Workbook with English Pronounciation, First Hebrew Primer Learn Alef Bais Letters, Hebrew Basics, Fun For PreK to 3rd GradeHebrew Book
1 ratingMore info 2
- Learning the entire alphabet is a challenge. Mastering the alphabet in a NEW language feels nearly impossible for young children.
- Quick Hebrew TM quickly comes to the rescue!
- ➤ Designed for English Speakers - Includes examples of English words with similar phonetic pronunciations.
- ➤ Fast & Easy Hebrew Learning - Students learn to read by relating to the words they already know.
- ➤ Nekudot Finally Make Sense - Specialized illustrations teach your child the sound each mark makes.
- ➤ Visual & Interactive Learning - Beautifully designed with activities to engage the student as they master new skills.
- Builds Confidence & Motivation - The Quick Hebrew method lets kids feel the sweet taste of success, which motivates them to keep learning.
Cambridge University Press
Hebrew Biblical Alphabet Flash Cards – Alef Bet 48 Letter Educational Jewish Language Learning Flashcard Resource for Memory & Sight Words - Fun Game Play - Grade School, Classroom, Homeschool SupplyAcb d.o.o.
63 ratingsMore info 6
- Used Book in Good Condition
Rosetta Stone Learn UNLIMITED Languages | Lifetime Access - Learn 24 Languages | PC/Mac/iOS/Android Online CodeRosetta Stone
1291 ratingsMore info 7
- Why stick to just one language, With Rosetta Stone: Unlimited Languages, you'll receive access to all 24 plus of our languages for life, that means you can switch between languages without any additional subscription fees
- Thrive in another language: with Dynamic Immersion, you'll learn through context by seeing, hearing, speaking, reading, and writing just like you do in the real world
- Sound like a native: get instant feedback to perfect your pronunciation with our patented TruAccent(R) speech recognition engine
- You're always on your phone so your language learning should be, too: your Rosetta Stone subscription gives you access across all of your devices, mobile, tablet, and desktop
HEBREW a language map: Quick reference phrase guide for beginning and advanced use. Words and phrases in English, Hebrew, and phonetics for easy ... Publisher: Bilingual Books, Inc.Bilingual Books
14 ratingsMore info 9
- Used Book in Good Condition