McCormick & Company, Inc.
501 ratingsMore info 1
- McCormick Gourmet Chives have a mild onion flavor with a hint of garlic
- Freeze-dried at peak freshness to preserve the flavor and color
- Our carefully sourced chives are non GMO
- A classic for omelets and cream cheese spread for bagels
- Add to vegetables, sauces and compound butters
- A vibrant green garnish for deviled eggs, potato salad and dips
- Use 1 tsp. freeze-dried chives for 2 tsp. chopped fresh chives
- 1 Bottle of Chives 2.5 oz total
- Gluten free & kosher
- Top quality product & Always Fresh!!
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back.
Millbrook Distribution Services Inc.
570 ratingsMore info 3
- Freeze-dried chives for conveniently adding fresh color and indispensable flavor
- All-Natural, Non-GMO Verified, Kosher
- Tasty and Flavorful
- Frontier is a member owned co-op, responsible to people and planet
104 ratingsMore info 4
- Made from carefully harvested, gently dried fresh chives
- Great source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Fresh flavor guarantee that delivers bold taste every time-Can store up to 25 years in proper conditions
- Originally Kosher then Repackaged in a non-Kosher Certified Facility-Warm, onion like flavor that mixes well into savory dishes
- The product should be stored under normal food warehouse conditions at cool temperatures of 50 ̊-70 ̊F (10 ̊-21 ̊C) with a relative humidity of 70%. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or to excessive heat. The shelf life is 12 months packed as bulk and 36 months in a packaged container.
Thyme Tea - Loose Leaf Zaatar Herb Green Tea (Origanum syriacum) - 40 Servings - Hyssop Wild Thyme of the Levant 2.0 OZTyme Foods LLC
80 ratingsMore info 5
- Real and unprocessed green tea leaves of wild thyme of the coastal Levant (east Mediterranean region.)
- Botanical scientific name: Origanum syriacum. Also known as Biblical hyssop, zaatar, wild thyme, or Syrian oregano
- Soothing herbal green tea that combines flavors of wild thyme, oregano, marjoram, with a peppery minty finish
- Potent flavor because of its high essential oil content (about 4%) which contains Thymol, followed by Carvacrol, and other polyphenols
- Enjoys an enduring Middle Eastern folk medicine heritage dating back to Biblical times - "Cleanse me with hyssop and I will be pure" Psalm 51:7
- 40 servings. The Pouch (2 OZ net weight) makes about 40 servings of 8 OZ cups, using a packed tablespoon of tea leaf. Steep in hot water for about 2 to 3 minutes using strainer.
- Culinary use. In addition to a herbal tea, the flakes make a delicious spicy minty sprinkle on salads, yogurts, cheeses, and endless possibilities
- Grown Organically and Sustainably by Small Farm Cooperative in Lebanon
- Packaged in USA for quality assurance standards including lab testing for microbiology and heavy metals analytes
Gel Spice Co.
27 ratingsMore info 6
- Made in USA
- 2 Pack Listing
161 ratingsMore info 7
- Non-GMO project verified
- Superior quality, gourmet spices and herbs
- Bring the a sweet, delicate onion aroma and flavor to your savory dishes
- Perfect for eggs, potatoes, dips, salad dressings and more
- A staple in your kitchen
Amazon.com Services, Inc.
1285 ratingsMore info 8
- This product was previously a Solimo product. Now it’s part of the Happy Belly brand, the product is exactly the same size and quality
- One box with 20 bags of Happy Belly Chamomile Herbal Tea
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- An Amazon brand
Inventory Management Services- HPC
165 ratingsMore info 9
- About Thyme
- Celebration Herbals