- Temporary formulation - will not permanently stain treated surfaces
- Non toxic to people, animals and the local environment
- Can be used inside and outside the home
- Great for being able to track where you've sprayed so you don't miss any areas
274 ratingsMore info 3
- Not for Sale to: AR, CO, CA, CT, DC, IL, LA, MA, ME, MI, MN, MT, NE, NJ, NM, RI, SD, TX, WA, WI, WY, AK, MA
- Fast Weed Control-Clover Control in as little as 1 week
569 ratingsMore info 4
- Metsulfuron Methyl 60%
- Quali-Pro MSM Turf herbicide is intended for use on southern ornamental turf in lawns, parks, cemeteries, golf courses, and sod farms. Only use on Bluegrass, Bermudagrass, and St. Augustine grasses.
- Kentucky Bluegrass and Fine Fescue: Apply 0.25 to 0.5 oz of MSM Turf Herbicide per acre for control of the listed weeds. Do not exceed a total of 0.5 oz per acre within a 9-month period. St. Augustinegrass, Bermudagrass and Zoysiagrass (Meyers and Emerald): Apply 0.25 to 1.0 oz of MSM Turf Herbicide per acre for weed control. Some chlorosis or stunting of the turfgrass may occur following application. Bahiagrass Control: For the selective control of Bahiagrass in Bermudagrass
Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces Perfect Weed Dye, Herbicide Fertilizer Marking Turf Mark and MarkerLiquid Harvest
15375 ratingsMore info 5
- PREVENTS OVER APPLICATION: Lazer spray pattern indicator helps to prevent over-applying products by providing a visual indication of the spray coverage, ensuring that you use just the right amount of product required for your intended target.
- DETECTS PRODUCT DRIFT: Lazer helps detect product drift and ensures that you don't spray areas that are not intended for treatment, reducing wastage and saving you money.
- EASY TO USE: Lazer is easy to use and can be added to your sprayer without any additional equipment, making it an ideal solution for both homeowners and professional users.
- RANGE OF APPLICATIONS : Lazer can be used with a variety of products to help optimize your application and reduce waste.
- IMPROVES ACCURACY: By providing a visual guide to the spray coverage, Lazer helps improve the accuracy of your application, ensuring that you apply products exactly where they are needed.
- SAVE TIME & MONEY: By reducing product waste and improving the accuracy of your application, Lazer can help you save both time and money, making it an essential tool for any user who values efficiency and productivity
- EXTREME: This product is extremely concentrated, you must be careful when handling, mixing & storing this product. Use bleach to eliminate any 'stains' and to aid in the clean up of Lazer
8737 ratingsMore info 6
- Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
- When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil.
- Target pests: Barnyardgrass, Carpetweed, Chickweed, Clover, Crabgrass (large & smooth), Dandelion, Foxtail, Goosegrass, Henbit, Yellow Nutsedge, Purslane, Thistle, Wild Carrot and others
- Active Ingredient: Mesotrione 40%
- Date printed on bottle is Manufacture Date, not expiration. Shelf Life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
1447 ratingsMore info 7
- Active ingredient: Triclopyr, 2,4-D, Dicamba, & Sulfentrazone
- Designed for residential, commercial, and golf sites
- Yellow nutsedge suppression
- Fast visual response to reduce call backs or complaints
- Cool-weather weed control option (as low as 50°F)
Liquid Harvest Lazer Green Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator - 1 Quart (32 Ounces) - Perfect Weed Dye, Fertilizer Marking Dye, Turf and Herbicide MarkerSanco Industries
1228 ratingsMore info 8
- Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based
- Easily marks grass and lawns
- Mix with herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, & fertilizers
- Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied
- Non-permanent and nonstaining
630 ratingsMore info 9
- DESCRIPTION: High quality formulation specifically targeted to broadleaf and grassy weed control on ornamental turf, such as lawns, parks, cemeteries, golf courses (fairways, aprons, tees and roughs) and sod farms.
- FEATURES AND BENEFITS: Low use rates delivers highly effective results on warm season turf, controls annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and certain grassy weeds in turf, absorbed through surface and roots (stops weed growth), and university tested
- EFFECTIVE AGAINST: Clover, Dollarweed, Bahiagrass, Foxtail, Henbit, Bittercress, Chickweed, Buckhorn
- USE SITES: Residential Lawns, Parks, Cemeteries and Golf Courses (Fairways, Aprons, Tees, Roughs)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Metsulfuron Methyl 60%
622 ratingsMore info 10
- Quali-Pro MSM Turf herbicide is intended for use on southern ornamental turf in lawns, parks, cemeteries, golf courses, and sod farms; Only use on Bluegrass, Bermudagrass, and St; Augustine grasses
- Equivalent to the nationally known product as Blade
- Controls broadleaf weeds such as Clover and Dollarweed
- Specially formulated to control annual and perennial weeds