Meinl Cymbals HCS Hihats Cymbals for Drum Set, Made in Germany — Traditional Medium Brass, 2-Year Warranty, 13" Hi hat Pair (HCS13H)Meinl USA L.C.
435 ratingsMore info 1
- MAJOR UPGRADE FROM "STOCK" STARTER CYMBALS: these are not those distractingly cheap, flimsy prop cymbals that come with most drum sets; Meinl HCS cymbals have impressive sound and sturdy feel geared toward beginner/intermediate players
- WHY IT MATTERS: playing HCS cymbals will sound more like what you hear in actual songs, making the drums even more fun to play; plus, they aren't going to fall apart, dent, or bend after a few uses like stock cymbals
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: includes 13" top and bottom hihat cymbals; they have an articulate "chick" sound when played closed with a lower pitch sizzle played open; their sound easily transitions styles from jazz to rock, and they blend great with a cajon too
- DRIVING THE SOUND: made in Germany with MS63 brass alloy for a clean, bright, and crisp tone; substantial thickness with well-formed surface grooves and hammer marks give you a defined sound without clangy or ear-piercing overtones
- CATCH UP QUICK: HCS exceeds expectations because Meinl brings experience crafting cymbals since 1951; we make HCS and other lines in our German factory, and our top-of-the-line professional Byzance cymbals are hand hammered in Turkey from cast B20 bronze
- ZOOM IN: the surface shimmers and shines under light, which is a bonus if you like your kit to look beautiful; HCS cymbals also feature the same logo treatment as our professional lines, including a small laser engraved logo and serial number
- OF NOTE: you can find any sound in the seemingly never-ending selection of cymbal types in the HCS line; all essentials in multiple sizes are covered along with effects cymbals that let you expand your sound with variety
- THE BOTTOM LINE: these are German made, top-quality entry level cymbals that resemble more high-end models with their crisp, bright tone and musical feel; they have a long lifespan, even for hard hitters, and fit any musical style
42 ratingsMore info 2
- Complete Live At The Hi Hat
- Product type: ABIS MUSIC
- Brand: BIRD'S NEST
D'Addario &Co. Inc
2799 ratingsMore info 3
- <p>SoundOff by Evans 14" Hi-Hat mute allows players to quietly practice on their set without drastically altering feel. By stretching over the cymbal it can be installed and removed quickly and easily without the need to remove the wing nut. </p><p>SoundOff drum mutes are the most popular line of volume control products available. The mutes provide a significant volume reduction to keep practice noise to a minimum. SoundOff drum mutes feature a durable construction that can withstand frequent practicing. </p><p>For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 1996 by D’Addario and Company, the global leader in musical instrument accessories, the Evans brand is synonymous with quality and consistency.<p>
- 14" Hi-Hat mute providing a 95% volume reduction
- Realistic cymbal rebound
- Will not drastically alter the drums feel
- A great gift for any drummer; practice at home without having to worry about volume control
- All SoundOff by Evans drum mutes are designed, engineered, and manufactured to the most stringent quality control standards in the industry
CAT Men's Sportswear & Accessories
116 ratingsMore info 4
- Embroidered patch with reflective print on front
- One size
Starfavor Hi-Hat Stand Double Braced 3-Leg with Non-Slip Rubber Feet Adjustable Height 30.71''-36.22'', Premium Zinc Alloy Frame for Sturdiness ST-700
98 ratingsMore info 5
- 【QUALITY METAL】Suitable for beginner and advanced drummer, Starfavor Hi-hat Stand ST-700 is equipped with high-quality metal with 1’’ diameter tube. It is sturdy and stable with shiny plating look.
- 【CHIAN DRIVE SYSTEM】Nice chain drive system makes ST-700 stable during extensive playing. With zinc alloy cast frame, spring tension adjustment and extra 2 fixed nails under, it can upgrade your playing experience and grabs the floor tight.
- 【MULTI-ADJUSTABLE】You can adjust the screw on the cast fram for different rebound, adjust the knob under the cymbal tray for different cymbal angle, and adjust the hi-hat clutch for different pitches.
- 【HINGED HEIGHT】Move the hi-hat stand worry-free, because the memory lock on the rod remembers the best height for you without any moving.
- 【Double-braced legs】 Double-braced legs can withstand more weight, more beating, and harder hits. No matter your cymbal size or playing style, exclusive oversized rubber feet keep the stand firmly planted.
- 【Height range】30.71’’-36.22’’.
184 ratingsMore info 6
- 🎶 KEEP THE BEAT: Planet Z HiHats deliver a range of sounds and respond precisely to how you play them.
- 🎶 GREAT PERFORMANCE: Bright, responsive sounds, perfect for the beginner in practice and performance.
- 🎶 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Designed for versatility and inspiration, Planet Z Cymbals are a great entry to the Zildjian Family. Available in HiHat, Splash, Crash, China, Ride and Band cymbals.
- 🎶 GREAT VALUE: Make serious music at a great value for your money.
- 🎶 TOP QUALITY: Made in the USA by the trusted name in cymbals since 1623.
315 ratingsMore info 7
- Double-braced legs with large rubber feet
- Foldable & Trident Design Tripod
- Height adjustable, 3 layer-Metal plating process coating
- Light weight for general-purpose playing
Professional Foldable Hi-Hat Stand,Control Style Drum Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand with Pedal (Cymbals not included)COOBL
42 ratingsMore info 8
- Light weight and portable design, easy for you to use it
- Adopt rivet technology connect to the different small parts, and makes the entirety more beautiful
- Not easy to loose, long service life, and the holder is more stable
- Zinc alloy plating and polishing plating for durable in use
- Holder leg with the super wide spacing which makes the holder bearing capacity greatly enhanced.（Cymbals not included）
PDP By DW
33 ratingsMore info 9
- Standard Hi-Hat Clutch
- Lightweight Tubing
- Double-Braced Legs
- Anti-Slip Feet
- Standard Footboard with Pin Hinge
tipatyard Hi-hat Stand , Double Braced 3-Leg Adjustable Hi-Hat Cymbal Stand with Smooth Pedal Lightweight (4.5lb)
7 ratingsMore info 10
- 【Quality Metal】The hit hat stand are made of sturdy and stable chromium with shiny plating look.Adjustable spring tension chain drive with smooth pedal action and sensitivity.
- 【Double-braced legs】Double-braced 3 legs can withstand more beating and harder hits.No matter your cymbal size or playing style, premium non-slip rubber feet hold stand firmly.
- 【Adjustable Height&Angle】You can adjust angle and height to meet your playing requirement.For example ，you can adjust the knob under the cymbal tray for different cymbal angle and adjust the hi-hat clutch for different pitches.
- 【Lightweight Cymbal Stand】Our Cymbal Hi-Hat Stands only weighs 4.5lb,makes it easy for pack up and gigging.And it's easy to set up,no need instructions,it can be easily installed in 3-5 minutes.
- 【Applicable People】The cymbal stand is suitable for beginner and advanced drummer.Durable for general-purpose playing.