BT Sport has announced a string of high profile Premier League fixtures for 2014 including February games such as Arsenal v Manchester United.
Games for the next portion of the 2013/14 season will include the high profile showdown at Arsenal’s Emirates stadium on Wednesday February 12 and Chelsea v Everton on Saturday February 22.
Simon Green, director of BT Sport, said: “The top class games keep coming with BT Sport. We have some fabulous top flight live fixtures in February, with league leaders Arsenal taking on both Liverpool and Manchester United.
Read our guide to BT Sport as well as how to get it on Sky, Virgin Media, BT TV, YouView and Freeview“We also have what should a terrific match between second placed Chelsea and in-form Everton. Not forgetting, of course, the games at Upton Park and Cardiff. We promised BT Sport viewers top class football action and that’s exactly what we’re delivering.”
This follows in the wake of BT Sport’s January games including Liverpool v Everton on Tuesday January 28 and Southampton v Chelsea and Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur on New Year’s Day.
The full line up of BT Sport’s February games is:
- West Ham United v Swansea City, Saturday February 1, 12.45PM
- Liverpool v Arsenal, Saturday February 8, 12.45PM
- Cardiff City v Aston Villa, Tuesday February 11, 7.45PM
- Arsenal v Manchester United, Wednesday February 12, 7.45PM
- Chelsea v Everton, Saturday February 22, 7.45PM
BT Sport has the rights to broadcast 76 Premier League games from the next three seasons including the current one. BT Sport is available to Sky, Virgin Media and BT TV and BT Broadband customers. Plusnet broadband customers with Sky TV can also sign up for BT Sport at half of the usual price.
Sky Sports has the broadcast rights to the remaining 116 games per season. In January 2014 Sky will kick things off with Swansea vs Manchester City on New Year's Day. February fixtures on Sky Sports include:
- West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool, Sunday February 2, 1.30PM
- Arsenal v Crystal Palace, Sunday February 2, 4.00PM
- Manchester City v Chelsea, Monday February 3, 8.00PM*
- Swansea City v Cardiff City, Saturday February 8, 5.30PM
- Tottenham Hotspur v Everton, Sunday February 9, 1.30PM
- Manchester United v Fulham, Sunday February 9, 4.00PM
- Newcastle United v Aston Villa Saturday February 22, 5.30PM**
- Crystal Palace v Manchester United, Sunday February 23, 1.30PM***
- Norwich City v Tottenham Hotspur, Sunday February 23, 4.00PM
The Manchester City v Chelsea game will be moved to Saturday, February 1 5:30PM should either of the clubs be playing in an FA CUp fourth-round replay. In the event that Manchester United are scheduled to play in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday 25 February, the Newcaste United v Aston Villa match will move to Sunday 23 February, 1.30PM.
Simiarly, if Manchester United are to play in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday, February 25, the Crystal Palace v Manchester United game will be moved to Saturday, February 22, 5.30PM.