Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Recombu’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 8 The Fairground Industrial Estate, Weyhill, Hampshire SP11 0QN. Our company registration number is 8136574 (registered in England & Wales). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
This Website contains material, which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, the design, the code, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this Website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Website. Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Links to other websites
From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
These Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Recombu concerning your use of the Website and supersedes any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Recombu in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either party shall alter the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions. You confirm that in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in these Terms and Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Terms and Conditions save that your agreement contained in this paragraph shall not apply in respect of any fraudulent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Recombu Christmas Wonderland Competition
- The Recombu Christmas Wonderland Competition will run from Monday 1st December 2014 Until 17:00 on Saturday 20th December 2014
- All of the below general ‘Competition’ terms still apply, with exception to the following:
- Winners will be contacted via email within 24 hours of the closure of each day’s competition.
- Winners will need to respond to the original email within 24 hours of receipt; otherwise delivery before 25th December “Christmas” will not be guaranteed.
- Winners who fail to respond within 1 week of the original email will no longer be eligible to receive the prize, and a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner of days 19 & 20 will be contacted on the 21st December and will need to respond within 12 hours to ensure Christmas delivery. After this time, we cannot guarantee delivery by 25th December however we will try our best to deliver the prizes in time.
- In entering the “competition”, entrants agree to receive promotional correspondence from both Recombu and other sponsors of the “competition”.
- NOW TV – Recombu Christmas Wonderland – Day 13
NOW TV are the sponsor of day 13 on Recombu – by entering the competition on this day you are also agreeing to the NOW TV terms and conditions which are found here: http://watch.nowtv.com/terms
The winner for Day 13 will be picked on the 15th December and need to respond within 24 hours to Recombu with their details, these will then be passed to NOW TV to arrange delivery of the prize. Winners need to respond to NOW TV by the 18th December to ensure delivery of the prize in time for Christmas day (25th December).
The promoter of this competition is Recombu Limited whose registered office is UNIT 8 THE FAIRGROUND, WEYHILL, ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE, SP11 0QN
Entry into the competition is open to individuals operating in the UK except for employees of Recombu LTD, their subsidiaries, families, agents, anyone who is connected with the creation or administration of the competition.
- Individuals do not need to pay to be entered in to this competition.
- You agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must opt out of the competition.
- The winners will be contact via telephone or email within one month of the end of the Competition Period.
- For Twitter competitions, winners will be contacted through Twitter and asked to provide additional contact information. All standard competition rules apply.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within two weeks of the end of the Competition Period or cannot take up the prize, the next placed individual will move up and be awarded the position and corresponding prize.
- In entering the "competition", entrants agree to receive promotional correspondence from both Recombu and other sponsors of the "competition".
- The winners of the competition will be asked to confirm their postal address and may be asked to provide verification of their identification before prizes can be dispatched.
- Winner's details will be available by sending a stamped address envelope to UNIT 8 THE FAIRGROUND, WEYHILL, ANDOVER, HAMPSHIRE, SP11 0QN
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in connection with the competition.
- Recombu.com reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activity and Recombu.com reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings of them in any publicity.
- Prizes cannot be swapped, varied or exchanged.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Recombu.com reserve the right at all times to vary or amend these terms and conditions. If Recombu.com do vary or amend these terms and conditions they will post any such variation or amendment on its website. You should therefore regularly visit these pages to review the then current terms and conditions.
- This competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.