1543 ratingsMore info 1
- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 300-Pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder
- FUNCTIONAL TOP KEEPS YOUR TOOLS AT HAND: Exclusive Top system has plenty of features to improve performance when working electrical, construction, and residential jobs. It includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and pipe or 2x4 holder
- EQUIPPED WITH SHOX SYSTEM: Louisville Ladder exclusive SHOX system provides extra durability and resitance to abuse and accidental mishandling
- ULTIMATE STABILITY: Features raptor boot with slip-resistant non-marring bonded tread to provide sure-footing
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Commited with your safety requirements, this ladder meets or exceeds all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA
Little Giant Ladders, Select Step, 6-10 Foot, Stepladder, Aluminum, Type 1A, 300 Lbs weight rating (15109-001)Little Giant Ladders (Wing)
521 ratingsMore info 2
- The select step from Little Giant is a multi-position ladder that converts to stepladder and staircase configurations.
- Comfortable standing platform allows you to work without foot fatigue.
- Tip & Glide wheels makes transportation of the Select Step easy.
- AirDeck accessory ports attach the Little Giant AirDeck accessory to make a convenient workstation on your ladder.
- Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is available with a Type IA 300 lb rating and a Type IAA 375 lb rating.
Little Giant Ladders, Velocity, M13, 13 Ft, Multi-Position Ladder, Aluminum, Type 1A, 300 lbs Weight Rating, (15413-001)Little Giant Ladder Systems
16784 ratingsMore info 3
- Dimensions - Max A-frame height: 5'1'' | Max Extension Height: 11' | Max scaffolding height: 3' | Max workbench height: 3' | Min A-frame Height: 3'1'' | Min Extension Height: 7' | Storage Depth: 8" | Storage height: 3'7" | Width at base: 24" | Weight: 25 lbs
- The Velocity also includes several innovative new features such as the dual-pin hinge and the easy-to-use rock, locks for quick adjustment
- The Velocity can be used in many unique configurations as an a-frame, extension, staircase and 90-Degree ladder, and with Velocity trestle brackets (sold separately) to form a trestle-and-plank scaffolding system
- The Velocity's wide-flared legs and aerospace-grade aluminum construction provide an unmatched feeling of safety and stability
- Weight capacity: 300-lbs
3916 ratingsMore info 4
- SUPERIOR BUILD: This 10-foot stepladder is made of superior quality, non-conductive fiberglass, helping to keep you safe when around electricity.
- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 300-Pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS: Molded top with recessed tray and handyman's tool slots, nonconductive structural molded top improves productivity by keep tools with you at the top of the ladder
- PROTECTED: Inside spreader braces keep your ladder protected while in transport as well as provide as safe and stable ladder
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Louisville Ladder commitment to your safety requires we meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA
- Louisville exclusive Pro Top design, 300-pound load capacity includes weight of user and tools
- Does Not Include magnet tray, hardware tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and pipe holder
- Each step secured with six, large-headed, semi-tubular steel rivets for maximum strength
- Nonconductive full channel rails are covered with a polyester veil for years of durable service
- Meets or exceeds ANSI and OSHA safety standards
- Commercial Brand: Werner
- Improt from: Mexico
- Material handling
283 ratingsMore info 6
- SUPERIOR SAFETY: This 8-foot stepladder is made of superior quality, non-conductive fiberglass. Max Reach- 147 inch. Maximum Standing Height- 68 inch
- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 375-Pound capacity, full metal boot, aluminum angle feet, thick slip resistant rubber tread and reinforcement plates wrapped around the rail, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder.
- ULTIMATE STABILITY: Aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure-footing
- EQUIPPED WITH SHOX SYSTEM: Louisville Ladder exclusive SHOX system provides extra durability and resistance to abuse and accidental mishandling
- PRO-TOP KEEPS YOUR TOOLS AT HAND: Exclusive “Pro Top” system has plenty of features to improve performance when working electrical, construction, and residential jobs. It includes a magnet tray, hardware tray, curved front, drill and tool slots, paint bucket holder, and pipe or 2x4 holder
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Louisville Ladder is committed to meet or exceed all safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA
2096 ratingsMore info 7
- Installation of one customer-supplied TV and standard mounting bracket, or remount of one TV to an existing bracket
- This service does not include a wall mount. Please ensure an appropriate wall mount is available for the service to be completed
- Secure the TV and load test the hardware
- Not all surfaces can safely accommodate a TV wall mount. Installation location is subject to provider discretion. Additional charges may apply
- Cleanup work area. Take packaging to customer's bins unless customer declines
Little Giant Ladders, King Kombo, Professional, 6 Ft. A Frame, 10 Ft. Extension, Single Hinge, Fiberglass, Type 1AA, 375 lbs Weight Rating, (13906-001)Little Giant Ladder Systems
522 ratingsMore info 8
- 1-handed Grip-N-Go hinge operation allows for a seamless transition between stepladder, extension and leaning ladder configurations
- Get closer to your work with the rotating wall pad, which conforms to inside and outside corners, walls, poles and studs
- Increased side-tip stability with wide-flared legs
- Functional rear section allows access to tight workspaces between wall studs, ceiling trusses and roof or attic access ports
- Non-Conductive Hi-Viz Green Fiberglass increases ladder visibility and is safe to work around electricity. Meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is rated Type IAA to hold 375 lbs
113 ratingsMore info 9
- The Package Weight Of The Product Is 41.0 Pounds
- The Package Height Of The Product Is 121.0 Inches
- The Package Length Of The Product Is 8.0 Inches
- The Package Width Of The Product Is 31.0 Inches
248 ratingsMore info 10
- LIGHT AND SAFE: This tough-as-nails, 6-Foot step ladder weighs only 15 pounds.
- STURDY AND STRONG: With its 250-Pound capacity, elegant design and smooth finish, you won’t find a more durable, reliable ladder
- ULTIMATE STABILITY: It has slip resistant rubber feet, aluminum angle feet with thick rubber tread on all four legs to provide sure footing.
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR NEEDS: Molded top with recessed, non-conductive molded tray
- Reach Height-14.2 feet, Step Ladder Maximum Height - Closed-9.9 feet, Step Ladder Minimum Height - Open-9.7 feet, Step Rise-12 inch