China-top Silver Woodpecker ST38H 14 Gauge Heavy Duty Concrete Nailer with Magnetic Muzzle, 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch T Nails for Concrete Nailing, Baseboard, GrayGuangdong Minghui Pneumatic Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
6 ratingsMore info 1
- 【Lightweight Construction & Same Function】Die-cast aluminum housing reduces device weight and ensures the tool's durability. Net weight is 4.7LBS (2.11KG). This model is smaller & lighter than ST64 Concrete T Nailer while keeping the same functions and applications. ** If nails are not demanded over 1-1/2'' (38mm) length, this tool is recommended **
- 【Safer in Use】A easy-switch safety lock is designed for considering fewer injuries caused by accidental shooting. Turn up is to lock and down is to release
- 【User-Friendly Design】Magnetic Nose allows you to secure metal steel sheets without touching; The Spacious Slide-Loading Magazine is for easy loading and automatically adjusts nails length; Comfort Rubber Grip helps eliminates operating fatigue
- 【Drives 14 Gauge Concrete Nails】Uses 14 Gauge 3/4-inch to 1-1/2-inch (18-38mm) length concrete T nails. ** Comes with 400PCS 3/4-inch (18mm) Concrete Nails For Free**
- 【Practical Application】Ideal tool for doing some soft masonry standard concrete nailing jobs like brick wall foundations, nailing baseboard, drywall, cable raceway, hardwood, steel banding (less than 5 mm thick). ** Please notice that: for the OLD or HIGH-STRENGTH CONCRETE FLOOR, we suggest use CONCRETE AND STEEL NAILER which is more powerful to drive nails flush **
ToughBuilt - 20" Massive Mouth w/ Waterproof Base - Durable and Rugged, Lockable, 22”x 14”x 11” - (TB-CT-62-20)ToughBuilt
188 ratingsMore info 2
- HEAVY DUTY TOOL BAG: Protects your tools with the rigid, plastic HardBody Liner and heavy-duty construction. Has rugged rubber feet and plastic lined outer pockets to protect the gear you use most.
- PATENTED WIDE MOUTH DESIGN: The patent pending wide mouth design is the widest opening on the market today, allowing you to reach all your gear and tools easily and without rummaging around. Opens wide and shuts conveniently in a unique octagonal shape, making it easy to carry and tote to your next jobsite.
- GREAT ORGANIZER: With a wide variety of pockets and loops, this organizer is a rugged pack for any contractor, plumber, carpenter, lineman, technician, and tradesman, capable of handling the toughest construction site.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Our waterproof base stands out at work sites and will keep your tools and equipment safe for years to come. Comes with a lockable main compartment to protect your tools for security and safety. Comes in 12 inch and 20 inch sizes for all your toolbox needs.
- BUILT TO LAST: Heavy duty rivet reinforcement, and is made from high quality, rugged materials that are built to last for years. This tool bag stands up to the toughest environments and it’s covered with our limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defects in material or workmanship.
meite MTSD-22 12 Gauge 7/8 Inch X .109 Inch Mechanical Galvanized Smooth Shank Plastic Collated Concrete and Steel Drive Pins for Gas Powered Framing Nailers 1000 PCS/Box (1 Box)Guangdong meite Mechanical CO., LTD
12 ratingsMore info 3
- 12 Gauge Smooth Shank Concrete Nails
- .109-Inch Shank Diameter. 7/8-Inch (22mm) Long Leg Length
- 1000 PCS/ Box; 10 Boxes/ Case
- Ideal for fixing wood to steel, wood to concrete, carpet to concrete, or steel to concrete easily
- Compatible with meite CS3025 Pneumatic Nailer and many other concrete nailers (Gas Powered Framing Nailer) like OrionPower, Hitachi, Ramset
Manual Steel Nails Gun Tool, Concrete Nail Gun, Mini Portable Nail Shooting Machine with 20 Nails, Nail Wall Fastening Tool for Cement Wall, Household WoodworkingOPERMAXER
8 ratingsMore info 4
- 【LIGHT WEIGHT】 The mini nailer rivet gun is light weight and small in size. With a total weight of less than 1 kg, it is easy to handle and carry to various scenes.
- 【SMALL HEAD DESIGN】This concrete nail gun adopts the latest small head design, suitable for ceiling. The handle is detachable and can be connected to an extension rod to work, and high ceilings can be completed without climbing. (Excluding extension rod)
- 【4 GEAR POWER ADJUSTMENT】Unscrew the screw in the muffler sleeve, the more holes are exposed, the lower the power. 4 gears are adjustable, and can be applied to different usage scenarios, include steel, planks, concrete walls, and aluminum alloy trunking. Concrete nailer only takes 0.1s to pierce a 3mm steel plate in one step.
- 【DOUBLE SILENCER】 Using the latest air compression technology and special noise reduction nails, thickened steel silencer to reduce noise. The construction environment is more comfortable and does not disturb family or neighbors.
- 【EASILY USE】After the operation, hold the muffler cover, compress it back several times to remove the residue for the next operation
720 ratingsMore info 5
- Use for fastening to masonry
- Use for fastening to steel
- Item Weight : 2.4 ounces
- Uses the .22 caliber ramset loads
683 ratingsMore info 6
- Powerful, low velocity, single shot actuated tool for fastening to concrete, masonry, or steel
- Silencing handle eliminates unnecessary job-site noise
- Innovative and ergonomic ejection slide
Prime Global Products
309 ratingsMore info 7
- Nailed It: This single pin concrete nailer is a safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. It shoots single pins from 3/4" to 3" without needing to pre-drill holes.
- Pro Design: Featuring a magnesium body with one piece drive blade of hardened steel, this nailer is ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs. It's 10 times faster than powder-actuated systems.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and DeWalt.
400 ratingsMore info 8
- Magazine Capacity: 100
- Fastener Size: 14 Gauges - 0.087" Diameter
- Operating Pressure: 60-100 PSI
- Fastener Length: 5/8" - 2-1/2" Long Nails
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
meite MTSD-38 12 Gauge 1-1/2 Inch X .120 Inch Mechanical Galvanized Smooth Shank Plastic Collated Concrete and Steel Drive Pins for Gas Powered Framing Nailers 1000 PCS/Box (1 Box) (1 Box)Guangdong meite Mechanical CO., LTD
9 ratingsMore info 9
- 12 Gauge Smooth Shank Concrete Nails
- .120-Inch Shank Diameter. 1-1/2-Inch (38mm) Leg Length
- 1,000 PCS/ Box; 10 Boxes/ Case
- Ideal for fixing wood to steel, wood to concrete, carpet to concrete, or steel to concrete
- Compatible with meite CS3040 Pneumatic Nailer and many other concrete nailers (Gas Powered Framing Nailer) like OrionPower, Hitachi, Ramset
74 ratingsMore info 10
- Construction Applications: Designed for wood to concrete / steel projects, such as furring strips, plywood to concrete nailing, wire lathe installation, steel banding, decking, fencing, and subflooring
- Compatible Nails: 14 gauge glue collated concrete T-nails from 5/8" – 2-1/2"
- Built to Last: One piece hardened steel drive blade, and anodized aluminum magazine and cylinder result in a durable pneumatic tool resistant to damage
- Fire Lock: Prevents accidental firing for safety when not being used
- Ergonomic Body: Rugged but also lightweight and comfortable for extended use
- Comfort Grip Handle: Reduces fatigue during long shifts and increases accuracy of fastener placement
- 360 Degree Adjustable Exhaust: Conveniently allows user to direct air away from face