DREMAKE 6.35mm/6.5mm Balanced Audio Cable 10FT TRS 1/4 Inch Guitar Instrument Cable, 6.35mm Male to Quarter Inch Male Speaker Cord for Studio Monitor, Mixer, Audio Interface, Stereo Headphone AMPDREMAKE
16 ratingsMore info 1
- PRODUCT COMPONENT: DREMAKE TRS 6.35mm 1/4 Inch Male to 6.35mm 1/4 Inch Male Guitar Cable Jack 6.5mm Balanced Patch Audio Cord for Electronic Organ, Pro Audio, Bass...
- CONNECTOR: 6.35mm TRS 1/4 Inch Instrument Cable with resist corrosion gold plated Connector, durability and improve the signal transmission, ensures minimal signal loss
- HIGH QUALITY CONDUCTOR: High coverage of Oxygen-Free-Copper conductor with insulation, and foil & filling with tensile cotton combine together to provide noise-free and precise signal transmission
- FLEXIBLE PVC JACKET: Preventing twisting, kinking and tangling and easy to be packed and disassembled
- APPLICATIONS & FUNCTION: This quarter inch cable perfectlly transmit balanced TRS audio signal, and it is often used to connect pro audio and DJ equipment such as studio monitors, mixers, audio interface, stereo headphone amp, foot pedal switch and more similar devices
20781 ratingsMore info 2
- The reviews speak for themselves!
- The only true studio monitor for multimedia, gaming, watching movies, or producing your next hit.
- Now comes included with Studio One Prime and Studio Magic plug-in suite, over $1000 USD worth of music production software.
- 3.5-inch woven composite drivers produce a more powerful bass response with a more accurate overall sound.
- 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeters eliminate harshness and provide balanced high-frequency sound.
- The only monitors in their class with acoustic tuning. This enables you to get pristine sound quality in any room. Crossover frequency: 2.8 kHz.
- Stereo aux input for your smartphone, headphone jack for private listening, volume, and power on/off are located on the front panel for your convenience.
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 Watts per speaker) provides plenty of volume and headroom for nearfield monitoring.
- Studio-quality industrial design. They look as great as they sound. Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient.
Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors - Studio Monitor Speaker - Wooden Enclosure - 42 Watts RMSEdifier
17095 ratingsMore info 3
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
6437 ratingsMore info 4
- Premium, around-ear, open back headphones: Audiophile sound combined with premium design and materials
- Padded headband and luxurious velour covered ear pads perfect for long listening sessions with no pressure on the ears
- Multiple connectivity options: Robust 3 meter detachable cable and 6.3 millimeter jack and additional 1.2 meter detachable cable with 3.5 millimeter Jack
- Timeless design cues: Ivory color, matte finish together with the brown headband stitching and matte metallic detail convey quality at first glance
- Premium Components: Sennheiser engineered transducers use aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion
- Connectivity technology: Wired
- Power source type: Battery
3341 ratingsMore info 5
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
Pioneer Pro DJ
1560 ratingsMore info 6
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What's in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 - 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
- High/Low-frequency controls contour your sound for environment, preference, and music style, and the custom bi-amped, class A/B amp offers large headroom and low distortion
- Soft-dome tweeter with optimized waveguide provides smooth, pristine and articulate highs up to 35kHz
- The low-resonance enclosure minimizes distortion and color, and the lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Flat Low Frequency Adjustment adding versatility and improved accuracy for mixes that translate in different environments
- Superior low-end extension with optional setting of plus-2dB KRK Bass Boost acclaimed by music creators worldwide
1636 ratingsMore info 8
- Professional studio-quality sound
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output
- Flexible inputs - 1/4”, 1/8”, and RCA
- 50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
- Hookup cables included
M-Audio BX3 3.5" Studio Monitors, HD PC Speakers for Recording and Multimedia with Music Production Software, 120W, PairInMusic Brands Inc.
922 ratingsMore info 9
- Desktop Computer Speakers With Studio Monitor Sound - 120-Watt powered speakers deliver studio speaker sound, perfect for gaming, podcasting, streaming, DJ performances and more
- Premium Components - Stereo Speakers with an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet and bass reflex design for deep, rich sound; 3.5” Kevlar low frequency drivers and 1” natural silk dome tweeters
- An Immersive Listening Experience - Computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging; High & Low EQ for dialling in the perfect sound; Rear ports for extended bass response
- Versatile – Whether you’re looking for gaming speakers, DJ speakers, PC speakers, record player speakers or studio speakers, the BX3’s 1/4”, 1/8”and RCA inputs offer complete hook-up flexibility
- Everything You Need - Includes 1 passive speaker, 1 active speaker, 1/8” speaker cable, 1/8” to 1/8” cable, 1/8” to RCA cable, and AKAI Professional's MPC Beats
318 ratingsMore info 10
- TRUE STUDIO MONITOR – Based on the highly reviewed Edifier bookshelf speakers, professionally fine-tuned to a near-flat responsive curve for artists and music creators.
- STUDIO QUALITY SOUND – 1-inch silk dome tweeters and 4-inch composite woofers produce a clear, smooth, and overall sound. MDF wooden structure helps to reduce resonance and reveal the true sound.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIONS – 1/4-inch balanced TRS input, an unbalanced RCA input, an unbalanced AUX input, and a front headphone output are equipped to connect to devices, such as mixers, computers, tablets, etc.
- THOUGHTFUL DUAL MODE DESIGN – Freely switches between monitor mode – to listen to true audio for music production and music mode – to enjoy daily music for relaxation according to your needs.
- EASY-TO-USE CONTROLS – Equipped with two knobs to adjust high- and low-frequency controls separately, and a convenient front-panel knob to set volume and sound modes.