- Four themed dungeons.
- Ability to morph into monsters and use their special attacks.
- 36 monster types with devious attacks and abilities.
- Randomized dungeon layouts for maximum replay value.
High Peak Outdoors
73 ratingsMore info 2
- Hood and Drawstring closure and barrel lock
- 2 Bags can be zipped together
- Thermal Collar
- 86 inches long x 34 inches wide
2420 ratingsMore info 3
- STAY WARM: Sleep comfortably in temperatures as low as 40°F
- BIG & TALL DESIGN: For campers up to 6 ft. 4 in. ; measures 81 x 39 in.
- PREVENTS HEAT LOSS: A draft tube along the zipper keeps body heat from escaping
- EASY PACKING: Fasteners lock bag in place for easier rolling; no-tie cords keep bag cinched tight; stuff sack included
- NO-SNAG 2-WAY ZIPPER: Snag-free zipping and unzipping every time; unzip from the bottom for more ventilation if it gets warm
- DOUBLE THE ROOM: Zip 2 bags together for extra room
- EASY CLEANING: Machine washable
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
MalloMe Camping Sleeping Bags for Adults - Compact Sleeping Bag for Hiking, Backpacking, Cold Weather & Warm - Lightweight Packable Travel Gear Summer & Winter - Kids Girls Boys 1 & Double 2 PersonMalloMe
6858 ratingsMore info 4
- ✅ BEST YEAR ROUND SLEEPING BAG - Perfect for spring, summer, fall, and cool weather, with a rated temperature from 40°F to 77°F (optimal comfort temperature 62°F to 75°F). Keep yourself cosy, warm and safe in every situation at normal altitudes. The ultra-strong, waterproof outer protective shell is made from our unique waterproof hex-tech design, double-layered with S-shape stitching, and 3D inner synthetic fiber fill for optimal warmth and insulation to protect you from the elements.
- ✅ CAMP IN COMFORT FOR ALL AGES - Bring the comfort of your own bed to the great outdoors. Our camping sleeping bags are engineered to guarantee a good night's sleep after a hard day of activities. No matter how tough the terrain or long the day, sleep well with MalloMe. And with vibrant colors loved by both boys and girls, they're great for kids too!
- ✅ ULTRALIGHT FOR BACKPACKING - A must have for hiking, backpacking, and camping, the perfect balance of performance and lightweight materials for every adventure. Each sleeping bag comes with a compression sack with straps, which makes it super convenient to store and easy to carry.
- ✅ EASY TO CLEAN - Our waterproof outer shell is easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. In case of heavy soilage the sleeping bag is designed for machine washing as well, ensuring easy maintenance and longevity.
- ✅ EXCELLENT DESIGN - Enjoy high-quality double-sided zippers that are snag-free and super satisfying to use. Tug those drawstrings in the headrest to bring the bag a little closer to your head for extra warmth in colder weather. While you’re there, pat that extra velcro securing strap too - it’ll keep you nice and snug with no unwanted zipper movement. Great sleeping bags for adults and kids in single and 2 person double sizes.
4448 ratingsMore info 5
- Sport Type: Camping And Hiking
REDCAMP Kids Mummy Sleeping Bag for Camping Zipped Small, 40 Degree 3 Season Cold Weather Fit Boys,Girls & Teens (Pink with 2.4lbs Filling)FREELAND EXCEED INC
1236 ratingsMore info 6
- Versatile Child Mummy Sleeping Bag: Keep your kids warm and cozy for all kinds of indoor or outdoor activities. Perfect for camping, hiking, backpacking, scouting adventures, backyard campouts or even for a sleepover. Comes in 2 versions for using at different temperatures. Also comes in 2 bright colors, pink and blue
- Dimensions: It's size is 170cmx65cmx50cm/67''x25.5''x19.6''. The weight is 2.4lbs/1.1kg. Package size is 25cmx34cm/9.8''x13.3''. It fits temperature range 41-59°F/5-15°C
- Special features: The sleeping bag can also be folded and zipped to 140cm (4'6'') to keep a smaller child warm and cozy. The inside liner is soft and cozy and will not catch in the zipper
- Storage and Safety: 1 pull string instead of 2 to keep kids safe. Comes with covenient storage bag with adjustable carry straps. The Velcro snaps to cover the outside zipper
- GANURANTEEDG: REDCAMP offers a 365-day limited manufacturer warranty. If you're not satisfied for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will give you a reply within 24 hours
217 ratingsMore info 7
- Are you a tosser, a turner, a flipper, or all of the above? However you define being comfortable, our Tuck mummy bag has what it takes to match those midnight moves from top to bottom.
- Optimal Combination of Warmth and Compressibility: ThermaPro is a fiber blend engineered to retain warmth & provide superior packability, even in cold and damp conditions.
- Comfort Tuck Zipper: Kelty’s Tuck sleeping bags feature a J shape zipper around the footbox of the bag, giving you the option of sticking one or both feet out during the night to regulate temperature.
- Extra Space: Natural fitting, spacious footbox, plus an additional 1. 5 inches of space from head to toe, with the unique oval/mummy design.
- 40 Degree Temp Rating, Long Size: Fits sleepers up to 6ft 6in, fill weight 22oz, total weight 2lbs 10oz, stuff size (non-compressed) 15x8 inches. Color: Grape Leaf
Morrison Outdoors Little Mo 40° Baby Sleeping Bag with Adjustable Open-and-Close Cuffs (Blazing Blue)Morrison Outdoors
143 ratingsMore info 8
- WARM: Down-like synthetic insulation creates thick channels of warmth between the baby and the outside air.
- VERSATILE: Patent-pending design comfortably fits babies from 6 months to 24 months old. Zips from the bottom-up for easy diaper changes without removing the sleeping bag. Machine-washable.
- SAFE: Designed to meet all AAP-recommended guidlines for safe infant sleep. Has no hood or drawstrings, and the snug, secure collar keeps babies from slipping inside.
- COMFORTABLE: Details like a fleece zipper flap, enclosed footbox, and down-filled draft tube keeps baby comfortable and warm all night long.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Weighs just over 16 ounces (465 grams) and packs down to the size of a large water bottle.
Core 40 Degree Double Sleeping Bag for Backpacking, Camping, or Hiking - Fits Queen Size Air Bed for Adult, Teens, and Kids, Gray (40110)Elevate, LLC
58 ratingsMore info 9
- COMFORTABLE QUEEN SIZE SLEEPING BAG: Roomy enough to sleep two people comfortably and fits perfectly on a queen size air mattress or cot.
- DOUBLE ZIPPER AND MUMMY HOOD: Full-length independent zippers on each side of the bag gives you better control of the temperature and air flow. Fully unzip each side to create a huge comforter or blanket to lay on.
- COMFORTABLE: Synthetic Hypoallergenic Hollow-Fiber Fill maintains insulation when damp, dries quickly and retains more heat and loft than traditional fills.
- DURABLE DESIGN: Soft, but strong polyester lining and outer shell holds up to your campsite or backyard adventures.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We strive for total satisfaction with all of our products.
- Care instructions: Machine Wash
Kelty Cosmic Synthetic Fill 40 Degree Backpacking Sleeping Bag with Compression Straps, Compact and Lightweight, 2022 (Regular)Kelty
35 ratingsMore info 10
- 40 Degree Temp Rating, Regular Size: Fits sleepers up to 6ft, fill weight 24oz, total weight 2lbs 6oz, stuff size (non-compressed) 15x8 inches. Color: Duffel Bag Green/Smoke
- Packability: Integrated compression stuff sack, coupled with the premium packability of the synthetic fill allow the Cosmic synthetic to reach minimalist standards of backpacking gear. Trail weight varies by temp rating, from 2lbs 6oz to 4lbs 11oz.
- Insulation: Cirroloft synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth in cold and damp conditions, maintains loft for even coverage with no cold spots. Temperature ratings from 0 degrees to 40 degrees, to ensure your time on the trail is comfortable.
- Tailored Fit: Natural fit spacious footbox gives more room to wiggle your toes, and length options range to fit sleepers 5’8” to 6’6”. A handy stash pocket on the exterior of the bag for your overnight goodies and essentials in the tent.
- Kelty Craftsmanship: Kelty is synonymous with quality in the outdoor community. Kelty gear is built for play, and built to last. The Cosmic Synthetic bag is ready to be put through the ringer on the trail, campground, and everywhere in between.