How The Electrical System Works In Your '70s Classic U.S. Car:: This book was written in 1970 to cover auto electrical systems used from the late '60s into the '80s...Independently published
The Hack Mechanic Guide to European Automotive Electrical SystemsBentley Publishers
Automotive Electrical and Engine Performance (Pearson Automotive Series)Pearson
How to Diagnose and Repair Automotive Electrical Systems (Motorbooks Workshop)Motorbooks
Diagnosis And Troubleshooting Of Automotive Electrical, Electronic, And Computer SystemsPrentice Hall
Automotive Electric Electronic SystemsSociety of Automotive Engineers
XINGYHENG 5Pcs 12V NE555 0-10 Seconds Delay Timer Switch Module Constant Current Regulator Timer Delay Converter for Automotive Control System Electrical EquipmentXLX
102 ratingsMore info 8
- Super material: It is made of electronic accessories, inner conductor is pure copper. it is long lasting and durable for you to use.
- Package including: 5 Pack of delay module, which consist of high-precision potentiometer ( adjust the output frequency.), high frequency filter capacitor and with input power indicator, with the relay is energized light .
- NE555 chip features: Timing from microseconds to long hours, simple circuit design, high pulse generation / timing accuracy, adjustable duty cycle, wide application range, large amount of information.
- High Power High Efficiency: 12V module. The output can be connected to AC 250V 10A and DC 0-30V/max.10A equipment, and the max control equipment is up to 2200W. The timer switch relay module can be adjustable timer delay(default setting:0-10s) and counter clockwise adjustment of potentiometer to increase delay time. High reliability, strong vibration resistance, good electromechanical performance.
- A wide range of applications: The adjustable timer switch relay module is designed with relay module continuous current flow protection. This module is perfect for SCM learning, electronic competition, product development, graduation design and so on.
Diagnosis and Troubleshooting of Automotive Electrical, Electronic, and Computer Systems (6th Edition) (Pearson Automotive Series)Pearson
Automotive Electrical Systems: Operation Ohm's Law, Diagnosis and Repair